Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 3. (Read 227445 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
About B2Expand and their next game with Nexium. http://b2expand.com/ - only 3 games, 2 in development, BTV is ready, description on the site. Here is an RTL roadmap.
From Discord RTL
#Hello, Welcome! This is the "Work In Progress" channel. We'll be sharing our work and tell you all, on a regular basis. To start off, here's the roadmap as we planned it. The devs started the preprod in October and seem so far very busy but serene. The art team's been... making a lot of art. Our needs in art assets  for Light Trail Racing are humongous.  Follow us here to learn about our innovative arena/racing game.#
https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1903/2a/772cceecda07.png
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Strance - Developer25.02.2019
BTV is on hold. The reason is that the game would take too much resources for us to update, but we may come back to it in a few months to think of potential solutions to make the project more manageable.

they don't release updates anymore which means this project is essentially dead. good luck buying this scam.

beware don't give these scammers any more money!

You have a very unusual opinion. It was interesting to read.
Its sad to hear this, many project end like this. Hope something will happen and the things will move to the better end.
Everyone will also be sad to hear that, but even so, we should not dissolve in sadness and most importantly we must look at the future so that we can be better and we must remain optimistic under any circumstances
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
with the game dead and bots filling up the thread I wonder,
when will this project run out of money? their nexiums are almost worthless and the market doesnt have enough volume to dump the remaining tokens. they said they will earn money through the shop but it was an obvious lie. if they ever plan another ico. it will be fun to see if anyone would every give them even one satoshi!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
BTV is on hold. The reason is that the game would take too much resources for us to update, but we may come back to it in a few months to think of potential solutions to make the project more manageable.

they don't release updates anymore which means this project is essentially dead. good luck buying this scam.

Its sad to hear this, many project end like this. Hope something will happen and the things will move to the better end.
Activity: 7

Activity: 48

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

Follow us. we finished the accumulation.
you know what to do (hurry) the news comes and blows up the market NXC

have fun having alot of shitcoins in the bags.

Activity: 6
https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1903/f0/032e6fca44f7.png

Follow us. we finished the accumulation.
you know what to do (hurry) the news comes and blows up the market NXC
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
the latest news appears on the Dec 31st, where is team ? why they silent now ? is it the end of this project or they waiting moment bitcoin price recovery ? NXC just trade at 2 exchange it's very not good

One of these two exchanges is Bittrex. Being listed on Bittrex is very difficult. Availability of Nexium on Bittrex is really weird. I don't know why Bittrex doesn't delist Nexium while There is almost no trade volume.
i lost 10 btc in this scam, did buy at 10k sats ,never sold

Sorry to hear that. I won some. And lost some. Marginally more gains because very early on I saw this as a massive scam. Devs got rich quick and told us on the other hand that this coin is not a get rich quick scheme. lying bastards. their reputation in the crypto sphere is non existent.
Activity: 41
i lost 10 btc in this scam, did buy at 10k sats ,never sold
Activity: 48
I remember when NXC hit polo, it was being traded with pure hype. It's sad to realize after the years that it was just hype. I thought that the team by now would've got a nice and steady user base. I still remember hitting 17k sats...

back then they had a market maker. the price hovered above 10k for months never dipping. i remember buying NXC @ 10k satoshi thinking i bought the dip. LOL 

some time after the information was leaked that they sold their own coins off.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I remember when NXC hit polo, it was being traded with pure hype. It's sad to realize after the years that it was just hype. I thought that the team by now would've got a nice and steady user base. I still remember hitting 17k sats...
the latest news appears on the Dec 31st, where is team ? why they silent now ? is it the end of this project or they waiting moment bitcoin price recovery ? NXC just trade at 2 exchange it's very not good

they don't care about crypto. it was just a way to ride the hype and fill their pockets through the ICO. look at them now. they reshuffeled the entire team and fired some people (including the CEO's daughter and son, also the useless marketing person). this whole organization is criminal and they try to cut ties to the family members and the crypto itself so they can't be charged with fraud and money laundering through crypto.

all the die hard fans and developers called me a fudster. after 2,5 years who is left? just a useless token which dies slowly.
Activity: 1148
they sold their coins and now developing a new game. light trail racing or something. nobody knows or really cares. boycot these scammers
Activity: 2
Dead dead dead dead.... The project is dead with this game and nxc token.
Activity: 8
hi there,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to download the game without passing by Steam ?

Thank you.
>it's live!
>devs celebrating on discord and circlejerk
>take a look at steamcharts
>9 players playing

Roll Eyes

the delusion of people who work in this mafia clan is amazing Cheesy

Omg, I found interview about this game here:

egamers.io/inside-beyond-the-void-the-interview

I laughed very much when read this:

Question: How many players are playing?
Answer: ...They were 1600 players during last months...

1600, Karl! Did they count amount of total logins or what?  Grin

Thea-chanheute:
Around how many people are playing this game right now?

Camille - Marketing manager:
Hello, around one hundred people per day. That's why Discord is really useful to players to find an opponent.

how do they come up with these fantasy numbers xD

Maybe 100 logins per day. And the count the same people logging in and off again. This team can't even read their own statistics right. I think this game has a bright future  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: