Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 4. (Read 227445 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
>it's live!
>devs celebrating on discord and circlejerk
>take a look at steamcharts
>9 players playing

Roll Eyes

the delusion of people who work in this mafia clan is amazing Cheesy

Omg, I found interview about this game here:

egamers.io/inside-beyond-the-void-the-interview

I laughed very much when read this:

Question: How many players are playing?
Answer: ...They were 1600 players during last months...

1600, Karl! Did they count amount of total logins or what?  Grin

Thea-chanheute:
Around how many people are playing this game right now?

Camille - Marketing manager:
Hello, around one hundred people per day. That's why Discord is really useful to players to find an opponent.

how do they come up with these fantasy numbers xD

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
no more shills and FUDster ̍s here,  so lets help the community to reach the news Smiley

will be a  tournament soon,   get in :https://beyond-the-void.net/tournaments/
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Oh, I see that everything is sad. With such a work from team, this project will not see a bright future. The team should proceed with resuscitation or ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
>it's live!
>9 players playing

Roll Eyes

Omg, I found interview about this game here:

egamers.io/inside-beyond-the-void-the-interview

I laughed very much when read this:

Question: How many players are playing?
Answer: ...They were 1600 players during last months...

1600, Karl! Did they count amount of total logins or what?  Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
>it's live!
>9 players playing

Roll Eyes

Activity: 41
Hello,

Beyond the void, Hybrid MOBA-RTS Game in space, will be officially released on Steam on October 24th!
Check the launch teaser here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgQhfb80ICM

Best,
BTV Team

Hey, project needs a promotion. PROMOTION!
There is zero interest from gaming community, you should do something with it.
Does team still have money to continue game developing?

You've made a good point about PROMOTION...but this is not enough this days, these times are gone and to survive in this market you need much more than just a promotions.

funny thing you are talking with walls . te sayd they dont give  a  fuck about the token it was just for founding it has not usability or any reason to increase the value of itself
ONE DAY BEFORE FULL RELEASE: CAN YOU FEEL IT?Huh

GET HYPED

let's take a look:

319 sats

HYPE CANCELLED!!!! hAHAHAHAHHA
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello,

Beyond the void, Hybrid MOBA-RTS Game in space, will be officially released on Steam on October 24th!

Best,
BTV Team

You've made a good point about PROMOTION...but this is not enough this days, these times are gone and to survive in this market you need much more than just a promotions.
Hello,

Best,
BTV Team

don't worry about NEXIUM, the NEXIUM project has been launched from 2016, until now NEXIUM is still developing and they are always updated, indeed this is the impact of the bearish season and NXC is experiencing a lot of decline, we have to be patient

That's not true at all. If you followed this coin for the last two years you have a lot to worry about! They always claimed that they would increase their marketing, communicate more on updates and buy more ad space. But nothing happened since then! The bear season would explain the decline in price but how would you explain that Poloniex has delisted them! Poloniex delists coins if they are either extremely low volume or if they don't see any development from the team. Why be patient? for waht? this coins is rekt as fuck. It barely holds 300 satoshi. Last year it was at 6000-5000. The only thing that could pump this shit is a binance or coinbase listing. good luck with that  Grin

if you look at chart it look like a year long falling wedhe i think pump eill happen maybe team finish the money and they will pump it
Hello,

Best,
BTV Team

don't worry about NEXIUM, the NEXIUM project has been launched from 2016, until now NEXIUM is still developing and they are always updated, indeed this is the impact of the bearish season and NXC is experiencing a lot of decline, we have to be patient

That's not true at all. If you followed this coin for the last two years you have a lot to worry about! They always claimed that they would increase their marketing, communicate more on updates and buy more ad space. But nothing happened since then! The bear season would explain the decline in price but how would you explain that Poloniex has delisted them! Poloniex delists coins if they are either extremely low volume or if they don't see any development from the team. Why be patient? for waht? this coins is rekt as fuck. It barely holds 300 satoshi. Last year it was at 6000-5000. The only thing that could pump this shit is a binance or coinbase listing. good luck with that  Grin
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello,

Best,
BTV Team

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Hello,

Best,
BTV Team

Hello,

Best,
BTV Team

nobody cares. lol 

https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void
Activity: 294
Hello,

Best,
BTV Team
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
The question is not "if" NXC will get delisted but "when". Let's take a look:

Total buy orders:  1.066 BTC  655042.631 NXC

Total sell orders: 51.273 BTC  2993705.179 NXC

Daily volume:  $933.15  BTC0.15000000

This coin brings no gains for any exchange because nobody is trading it except for the bots.

Now why would a startup let its coin die? it's (allegedly) their only source of income and their "war chest" for bad times as they once claimed. Imagine Elon Musk not giving a shit about TSLA, not giving any updates to the public, making no effort to do any marketing and stop communicating to investors. Why would he shoot his own foot? Why would BtV do this? It's a startup that (allegedly) built their ecosystem and shop around the NXC. With many more games to come (allegedly). Their shop is their sole source of income? So why let the token that is inteded to be used to buy things in the shop depreciate in value this much?

The answer is simple: It's a money laundering scam. They used the ICO to wash dirty french money and cashed out into their own pockets. Used a startup they call B2Expand as a front. Build a cheap ass game with their family members. Don't put any money into marketing or advertisement. Hire amateur devs and a useless marketing manager that probably got paid in now worthless NXC. Main goal is keeping most of the ICO funds. The NXC token themselves? They dumped it for BTC. Now they wait for it to get delisted from last two exchanges and declare the project failed. Move on. New project. New ICO. New money into their pockets. New scam. Rinse and repeat.

If someone in France is reading this. They should alert the authorities and the french SEC.  

Nice sum up. It is clearly money laundery and they should endup like bitconnect but crypto is in gray area of government control so most of them get away with scam.
The question is not "if" NXC will get delisted but "when". Let's take a look:

Total buy orders:  1.066 BTC  655042.631 NXC

Total sell orders: 51.273 BTC  2993705.179 NXC

Daily volume:  $933.15  BTC0.15000000

This coin brings no gains for any exchange because nobody is trading it except for the bots.

Now why would a startup let its coin die? it's (allegedly) their only source of income and their "war chest" for bad times as they once claimed. Imagine Elon Musk not giving a shit about TSLA, not giving any updates to the public, making no effort to do any marketing and stop communicating to investors. Why would he shoot his own foot? Why would BtV do this? It's a startup that (allegedly) built their ecosystem and shop around the NXC. With many more games to come (allegedly). Their shop is their sole source of income? So why let the token that is inteded to be used to buy things in the shop depreciate in value this much?

The answer is simple: It's a money laundering scam. They used the ICO to wash dirty french money and cashed out into their own pockets. Used a startup they call B2Expand as a front. Build a cheap ass game with their family members. Don't put any money into marketing or advertisement. Hire amateur devs and a useless marketing manager that probably got paid in now worthless NXC. Main goal is keeping most of the ICO funds. The NXC token themselves? They dumped it for BTC. Now they wait for it to get delisted from last two exchanges and declare the project failed. Move on. New project. New ICO. New money into their pockets. New scam. Rinse and repeat.

If someone in France is reading this. They should alert the authorities and the french SEC.  
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
Team should now think about exchanges if bittrex delist NXC then all hard works and investor money goes into garbage. Many low volume coins and dead project are delisting from Bittrex. We need more exchanges common team think about it or in next few days nxc will get delisted from Bittrex.  Undecided
if Nexium is delisted from bittrex then the price will be destroyed, because Nexium only lists 2 exchangers, namely bittrex and hitbtc, where hitbtc voume (24h) is 0, and bittrex is only 900 $, price now $0.017211 USD, terrible if that happens
Team should now think about exchanges if bittrex delist NXC then all hard works and investor money goes into garbage. Many low volume coins and dead project are delisting from Bittrex. We need more exchanges common team think about it or in next few days nxc will get delisted from Bittrex.  Undecided

go to tell them on their discord becouse they dont even check here anymore last comment they made here was becouse i go on discord and say that btctalk need theyr attention all sudden all theyr family and payd bots accused me saying u support btctalk people  Shocked lol
in the end  they will tell you that u are a troll and its all right and they are working writing articles that only them will read . go hv a try to interact with them on discord and eat your liver. becouse here they no come to read at last on discord they read and pay bots will call u troll. pls go eat u liver on discord here nobody read
Activity: 8
Next release is planned on 24 October: https://coindar.org/en/event/nexium-nxc-beyond-the-void-release-on-steam-13160
Anyway, game has not any community and marketing`s level is zero.
I lost my NXC because Poloniex delisted it and I forget to transfer my coins...

I am sorry to hear that. This is why it is important to never keep balance on exchanges because it could dissapear overnight.

Don't you see the pre release hype? Price is skyrocketing hahah. Those guys took investors money and act innocent like people are stupid. Atleast they should have invested some effort to make it look less obivious and maybe they could have taken even more money by doing that. I can't say they are talentless or stupid because at the end they laugh with your money. Anyway good scam, hopefully you won't blow up that money like you did this project. They occasionally post those lies here to milk the rest of what is it left and by now no one even reads it because project is dead.
Now BTV will say that me and fezington FUD and that project failed because of us  Grin Grin

I wonder why not more people complain. probably because they already sold at loss or this whole ICO was just money laundering complex. anyway I think this project has no future. I just joined their discord and nobody is using any channel to talk. just some complains in crypto and useless tweets to 4-5 followers. well played btv! I think your biggest success was your game of lies

why more people no complain anymore well they accepted it is a scam not like us retard here that still hope snd dont accept it
Pages:
Jump to: