Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 38. (Read 227481 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello! I'm new to BCT and want to invest in your Nexium token. I did some research and have a question for the team: You burn half of the price of every item that gets bought in your shop? thanks

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
lol just fun to watch the buy wall on polo retract like it's too shy to dip it's toe in cold water. I bet it will go away  in the next hours.

Umm.. You do realize that since the price of BTC is 15% higher, altcoins do naturally drop to equate out before covering back up.. Right?

Or you just posting more useless play-by-play because... well... you think people care? Cheesy
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
lol just fun to watch the buy wall on polo retract like it's too shy to dip it's toe in cold water. I bet it will go away  in the next hours.
Activity: 294
Hello guys,

A small update about the shop:

Store is developed and functional, but we had login issues preventing us to link player accounts to shop accounts. This is being solved now, devs are working on it Smiley
We'll test it this week. I still don't have an estimated time of arrival for the shop release, but we're hoping it will be soon.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
It was perfect tournament last saturday! It should be great to make special medal for participants, these medals and signs are always good motivational items in online games.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
F A K E  B U Y W A L L

Hmm.. I wonder who wants the price to drop more and buy low then pump it up again? Hmm... I wonder..  Roll Eyes

This is not a play-by-play, can you move on already?
F A K E  B U Y W A L L
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
So much newbies here, strange... Price is so low. By the way, what is the next goal for the team?? And when will be full release of the game.
Hope, soon price will go up, when btc crazy time will end.
Activity: 41
THere is no bull run with this coin. It's just a pnd. A coin that gains 30% in one day and the next day it dumps back down with full correction. That's a classic pnd. And devs are taking advantage of some pump groups and sell off their tokens. they want to keep the price low because of their game shop. u ask why? because a low 3000 or 2000 sat pirce is better for gaining interested shop buyers than to buy one NXC for 10000 sat. That's why they sell off. They profit anyway...

devs stated once a shop will be out one of their goal is to not make the game "pay-to-win".
in short if the items price is too low the gaming experience will be fuked up.
they dont care if price is increasing becouse there will be always a cheap new item release on the shop ..and you have also an expensive items limited edition.
even if devs are dumpinkg to get theyr stuff done, one day all will be moved on buy side. vtc style.
THere is no bull run with this coin. It's just a pnd. A coin that gains 30% in one day and the next day it dumps back down with full correction. That's a classic pnd. And devs are taking advantage of some pump groups and sell off their tokens. they want to keep the price low because of their game shop. u ask why? because a low 3000 or 2000 sat pirce is better for gaining interested shop buyers than to buy one NXC for 10000 sat. That's why they sell off. They profit anyway...

This is a forum about projects. The news will be published to inform the community. Not to comment on the price. It does not matter who sells his coins as long as there is marketing and people are made aware of it. When you buy the news, that's trading. BTV is not trading. BTV is a game with new technology. Believe it or not. Your comments are not here

LOL you have a lot to learn newbie
Activity: 247
Glad to see the recent pump, I am buying more and enjoy the game. Cheers.
Activity: 14

This is a forum about projects. The news will be published to inform the community. Not to comment on the price. It does not matter who sells his coins as long as there is marketing and people are made aware of it. When you buy the news, that's trading. BTV is not trading. BTV is a game with new technology. Believe it or not. Your comments are not here
@those who didnt sell at 5k sat. u missed ur chance at small profit. now devs will continue sell  off

did you finally sell yours? : D

lol you didn`t? dont want to profit i see
Activity: 14
@those who didnt sell at 5k sat. u missed ur chance at small profit. now devs will continue sell  off

did you finally sell yours? : D
Activity: 294
Our shop won't be Steam based, it's a third party shop based on Ethereum smart contracts and using Nexiums for transactions. We hope that Steam will accept ERC20 tokens as payment, but it's not the case yet.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What will be the nexium toxins? Is it possible to connect something, from what I know I go to the steem to law regulations

Say what? Huh

I do not know what I wrote, probably too much beer was  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I mean, is there a nexium token you can buy anything on steem, will they be useless?  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: