Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 37. (Read 227481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
How do you think, will this game have any future after release? Ot hype price went up and down, and now just speculation may happen?

We won't comment on Nexium price. However, when the shop with in-game assets will be released, within the end of the year, people will start purchasing NXC in order to buy in-game assets. This way, the token will become less and less speculative, and with a concrete use.

the more items get bought from shop (not traded among players) the more nxc get burned is this correct? do you intend to release burn reports in the future maybe monthly?

There is a burn address that you can look at in the block explore.  Look under holders, it's the first one.

1   0x1b32000000000000000000000000000000000000      33,478,414.00 NxC
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How do you think, will this game have any future after release? Ot hype price went up and down, and now just speculation may happen?

We won't comment on Nexium price. However, when the shop with in-game assets will be released, within the end of the year, people will start purchasing NXC in order to buy in-game assets. This way, the token will become less and less speculative, and with a concrete use.

the more items get bought from shop (not traded among players) the more nxc get burned is this correct? do you intend to release burn reports in the future maybe monthly?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
happy to see the devs are working hard and the community is growing since day 1.. this project is going to be rewarding Smiley
I would like to know  how can I trade beyond the void assets?
Is there any market with good  liquidity? I have an item which I received for my ICO purchase, but have no time to play amd it is useless for me now Sad or maybe I should wait for the higher prices?
Are BtV going to release more and more assets or is that all already released?

I think it`s a good question to Devs because it`s important.

Is this still in Steam greenlight? Hope to see the final version before the next year.

It's already released on Steam. Early Access Version.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Is there any market with good  liquidity? I have an item which I received for my ICO purchase, but have no time to play amd it is useless for me now Sad or maybe I should wait for the higher prices?

I think it`s a good question to Devs because it`s important.

Is this still in Steam greenlight? Hope to see the final version before the next year.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
hey devs once shop is ready i would suggest to plan a good marketing campaign so price would start reflect the seriousness of the project.
by doing a lot of research i find a good marketing agency calles Golden Smophy,
they have huge audience of investors that follow them and are ready to buy..
but they are just coming out with theyr agency recently . if devs want they can send mail to [email protected]
cheers

Shameless Plug? Cheesy
Activity: 41
hey devs once shop is ready i would suggest to plan a good marketing campaign so price would start reflect the seriousness of the project.
by doing a lot of research i find a good marketing agency calles Golden Smophy,
they have huge audience of investors that follow them and are ready to buy..
but they are just coming out with theyr agency recently . if devs want they can send mail to [email protected]
cheers

Hello,

There is the alpha version of the shop online, but I doubt that you will find liquidity there. It was more meant as a working prototype of our store functionning with Ethereum smart contracts.
However, the new store should come out within the end of the year, and with it more assets. The platform is a store for Beyond the Void items, but it also a exchange for Beyond the Void assets between players/traders.
The game is still in development, and is available in Early Access from our website and on Steam.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
BTC is going to crash like a rock within 2 weeks and everything will pump into altcoins...

Rally then.

I hope it true, I bought few thousands Nxc token at 3633 sat. I don't see good if I'm selling them now.

I'd buy more to average down. lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
BTC is going to crash like a rock within 2 weeks and everything will pump into altcoins...

Rally then.

I hope it true, I bought few thousands Nxc token at 3633 sat. I don't see good if I'm selling them now.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Rally then.
price is very low now. maybe too low. it's all in btc now but I think it may rise again.
Hello! I'm new to BCT and want to invest in your Nexium token. I did some research and have a question for the team: You burn half of the price of every item that gets bought in your shop? thanks

Hello,

Yes, that's correct. Every time someone buy a newly created in-game item in our shop, the Ethereum smart contract burns half of the Nexium received. It's not the case when people trade just between themselves. You can trade back and forth in our shop too, in the "black market" tab.

The store is still under testing and will be released soon.

Arlight. I have some follow up questions:

- How do you make sure that items are kept rare enough to store value? Will there be limited offered items?
- Also are event cards still offered in the shop too?
- Will the shop address market fluctuations or are prices fixed?
- How do you make sure that items aren’t sold for dumping or moon prices in terms of btc or usd/eur value? As it could lead to negative backlash from gamers

Sincerely

Hello,

Some items will be limited, either in time of selling or in number. We sell them once, and after that people will trade them themselves in the exchange part of the shop.
Event cards: we implemented some for the open beta last June, but we noticed that it was not working very well in terms of gameplay, so people wouldn't have much incentive to buy them. This is why we are re-thinking them at the moment. There will still be cards for the game sold in the shop. We are just redesigning them in term of gameplay.

In the shop the prices will be fixed.

Nexium price won’t change instantly after we fixed an asset price, so there is time before the price moves too much.
If the Nexium price increase over time, the price won’t move as it is fixed. The assets all belongs a specific limited edition. We might sell another asset in the future with the same effects, and for a different price.
This system will work because we only sell cosmetics in the shop. It doesn’t prevent players to have the real game experience, even if they can’t afford a specific skin or holotag. If players want to unlock a specific mothership, they can do it by buying a skin for the mothership. But they can either buy an expensive skin, or a cheap skin.

We can't control the volatility of the price. However, generaly speaking the asset prices should go up with the number of users, and the goal is that people get more and more collector/valuable assets.

ty
Hello! I'm new to BCT and want to invest in your Nexium token. I did some research and have a question for the team: You burn half of the price of every item that gets bought in your shop? thanks

Hello,

Yes, that's correct. Every time someone buy a newly created in-game item in our shop, the Ethereum smart contract burns half of the Nexium received. It's not the case when people trade just between themselves. You can trade back and forth in our shop too, in the "black market" tab.

- How do you make sure that items are kept rare enough to store value? Will there be limited offered items?
- How do you make sure that items aren’t sold for dumping or moon prices in terms of btc or usd/eur value? As it could lead to negative backlash from gamers

Sincerely

Hello,

Some items will be limited, either in time of selling or in number. We sell them once, and after that people will trade them themselves in the exchange part of the shop.
Event cards: we implemented some for the open beta last June, but we noticed that it was not working very well in terms of gameplay, so people wouldn't have much incentive to buy them. This is why we are re-thinking them at the moment. There will still be cards for the game sold in the shop. We are just redesigning them in term of gameplay.

In the shop the prices will be fixed.

Nexium price won’t change instantly after we fixed an asset price, so there is time before the price moves too much.
If the Nexium price increase over time, the price won’t move as it is fixed. The assets all belongs a specific limited edition. We might sell another asset in the future with the same effects, and for a different price.
This system will work because we only sell cosmetics in the shop. It doesn’t prevent players to have the real game experience, even if they can’t afford a specific skin or holotag. If players want to unlock a specific mothership, they can do it by buying a skin for the mothership. But they can either buy an expensive skin, or a cheap skin.

We can't control the volatility of the price. However, generaly speaking the asset prices should go up with the number of users, and the goal is that people get more and more collector/valuable assets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What happened to Nexium price why it go so low? The are this happened because of bitcoin price went sky rocketing?
I'm bleeding badly Sad

Hello,

Sincerely

Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: