Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 53. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 37
NXC Take off

Wait for few days and you will see big price correction.

Waiting for news about steam approved it's already some level pass on steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914729987

Great news! Thanks.
Activity: 29
NXC is a scam. It can only sell by message. It's very rubbish
Activity: 29
Everyone is optimistic about this project, why there is such a big sell-off, I think only DEVS doing such a sell-off.
Activity: 16
How can the coin rate on the stock exchange fall on the day of your triumph?
The behavior of people on the exchange is not logical. Huh Huh Huh

That's the beauty of the market.  For every sale, there is one person that thinks the market is going up and another that thinks it's going down.  If it was logical, both would think the same.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Devs selling from their private adresses. Watch out. Don't feed them your bitcoins

which addresses are those?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Devs selling from their private adresses. Watch out. Don't feed them your bitcoins
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
NXC Take off

Wait for few days and you will see big price correction.

Waiting for news about steam approved it's already some level pass on steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914729987

Wow!!! Thx for great news.
NXC Take off
ION coin a normal game but expensive  NXC coin game  very cheap why Huh
ION only Bittrex Exchange  Circulating Supply 16,513,587 ION 0.00036895 BTC
NXC  4  Exchange            Circulating Supply   66,521,586 NXC 0.00009150 BTC very cheap LOL
Activity: 109
This game is going to be a huge success... take your time Devs... lets get this perfect!
Really Great game  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
I played the game, playing against the AI with my first game, it does have the gameplay style of League of Legends but in a space-like galaxy. I see the game's potential.

I think there is a lot of FUD, and a lot of really high expectations. I haven't followed the project too long, but I see its potential. Ty to everyone who is dumping their coins. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to buy in at such a low price.
Activity: 42
what language game support?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
You can't hate on people bailing for a quick buck, it is the nature of this forum. With all the free Bounties and Airdrops and any other way people think of to hand out coins its no wonder it happens. Everyone just wants to be like Oprah.
nah mate....this one is going to be review by the  European Securities Commsion (ESC)my brother works there and I've bought this to his attention....we are seeing coins being thrust on the bonfire here.....time ...dates and amounts are being monitored....any body with half a brain can see the buying potential has increase but someone is throwing coins on willy nilly...

Stop talking out of your Ass. You don't know Jack and your just full of SHT. Cheesy

Who's Jack?  Is that his brother?   Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
You can't hate on people bailing for a quick buck, it is the nature of this forum. With all the free Bounties and Airdrops and any other way people think of to hand out coins its no wonder it happens. Everyone just wants to be like Oprah.
nah mate....this one is going to be review by the  European Securities Commsion (ESC)my brother works there and I've bought this to his attention....we are seeing coins being thrust on the bonfire here.....time ...dates and amounts are being monitored....any body with half a brain can see the buying potential has increase but someone is throwing coins on willy nilly...

Stop talking out of your Ass. You don't know Jack and your just full of SHT. Cheesy
Activity: 40
please Dump again i want more coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Is there an official page in Steam Store already? I saw only that in Greenlight, but not the game itself yet.
Activity: 108
Pages:
Jump to: