Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 56. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Noobs. It's It's typical sell the news event. Pure pnd. Watch out B2Expand are taking us below 10k sat again. Get some sell orders in before they greedy asses dump this to the groun with their unfinished delayed crap.
this is more fundamental.....sure a news event.....but now a solid product has emerged in beta for the market
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Noobs. It's It's typical sell the news event. Pure pnd. Watch out B2Expand are taking us below 10k sat again. Get some sell orders in before they greedy asses dump this to the groun with their unfinished delayed crap.
Why price is going badly down?
PEOPLE COVERING RECENT AIRFARES AND EXTRAVAGANT LIFESTYLE
I wish I could not play on 27 because I have to be offline Sad
please explain me: this will be softlaunch am I right?
and will it be hard reset before main launch?

Early Access is kind of a soft launch, yes. We will add more and more content, and update musics, sound design, graphic designs. We will also add new motherships, and improve the gameplay mechanics and balance. There should be a game update once or twice a month, until we are ready to do a full release.
In our case, full release will be more a marketing event.

So that won't be game reset  before full launch?

Reset before full release is not completely sure yet, but highly probable.
like picking ripe apples....but its also like buying product off wholesaler who hits the streets and undercuts us....you the .......... paid nill....everyone else paid good dollar...some were still holding bags from 17k.....stay out of the market place and let someone else get a earn...i'm watching large sells coinciding both on trex and polo....hits half a dollar and sells......we can tell the behaviour is not that of a large whale......a whale has skin in the game....
Activity: 42
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
tomorrow 20k  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 337
is steam release tomorrow too ?!
Activity: 294

Early Access is kind of a soft launch, yes. We will add more and more content, and update musics, sound design, graphic designs. We will also add new motherships, and improve the gameplay mechanics and balance. There should be a game update once or twice a month, until we are ready to do a full release.

Reset before full release is not completely sure yet, but highly probable.
Activity: 171
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

Bullish trend continues if price do not break 50% retracement
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Judging by the price the game has already started. The price increases me all the way. Developers well done. I hope for further growth !!!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 42
game needs good social marketing
Activity: 29
nxc a strong push is needed to keep it going up, like ETH and BTC , so that more people will understand that the top ten of the market value is the best competition
Activity: 294

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
期待を込めて少額ですがNXCを買わせてもらいました。応援しています。

English mtf please, but ok i understand this is japanese, keeep hodlinggggg i'm sure it will increase substantially 100mil cap, maybe  Grin
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: