Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 54. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
its obvious who the waster of coins are....coins getting burnt?Huh?or did they
the legals....there will be repercussions on this...sec will be very interested where the honey flows
its obvious who the waster of coins are....coins getting burnt?Huh?or did they
get out deviate....you've had enough
now his working polo
get out deviate....you've had enough
some entity is taking opportunity to wash 1000s of coins through sold cheap.....hmmm?wonder who....keeping price down
Buy the rumour sell the news. Sold at 13k. Now no news for months. We're likely going back to 5k. Thanks to the manipulation and sell off by the devs this didn't even reach old aths even though it's a milestone reached. Lol sad volume , order book etc nobody not even whales will touch this coin. Nobody wants to feed the devs more btc. It's over johnny

^^^^^^^^^   This is why some are fooled into selling.  They think the release of the game is the news.....   The real news is when the market opens and all of those NXC's get burned, the value will sky rocket,
and those that sold and thanks folks like ^^^^^^^^^
this is fundamental not just news....a product is born....the news would be announcement of early release
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Games rocks...but Im not gamer...but very hot stuff...download game! Somebody know that price could jumped to x10...this is gold mine...
makes no sense.....buyers are coming in....volume increasing but somebody is selling down hard to unload
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Buy the rumour sell the news. Sold at 13k. Now no news for months. We're likely going back to 5k. Thanks to the manipulation and sell off by the devs this didn't even reach old aths even though it's a milestone reached. Lol sad volume , order book etc nobody not even whales will touch this coin. Nobody wants to feed the devs more btc. It's over johnny

^^^^^^^^^   This is why some are fooled into selling.  They think the release of the game is the news.....   The real news is when the market opens and all of those NXC's get burned, the value will sky rocket,
and those that sold and thanks folks like ^^^^^^^^^
Activity: 210

I think that is only because of whales this...i followed one month this coin...
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Oops the price seems to be dropping alot. Does any one of you guys know the reason for this drop?

My guess would be all the early adopters selling to make a quick buck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Oops the price seems to be dropping alot. Does any one of you guys know the reason for this drop?
Is this coin present on some exchange platform?

Poloniex, Bittrex, Openledger, HitBTC, Etherdelta
when approx. is full release....i came in when coin was 11-12k in may....got washed out when price secretly dropped three days prior to june 28...save my skin at a loss while believing early release was still coming....ive sat watching screen for months waiting for sept....bought back in at 6s...7s....i cant believe show is over....missed bcc fork.by staying loyal....watched ....this coin has given me indigestion.....can you recommend anything ....sad showing...june now sept....sad...this market was keenly manipulated....but no whale signature???.
Activity: 259
BeyondVoidGame Go go go NXC go to the moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Poloniex, Bittrex, Openledger, HitBTC, Etherdelta
biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah, very profitable Hodling nxm coin even though I earn it from signature campaign. Worth the effort Hodling it and sell it at the right time. Hopefully NXM will go bigger. Fly nxm flyyy.
NXM Huh NXC LoL
this coin is flying....wher did volume go
Yeah, very profitable Hodling nxm coin even though I earn it from signature campaign. Worth the effort Hodling it and sell it at the right time. Hopefully NXM will go bigger. Fly nxm flyyy.
NXM Huh NXC LoL
time left     1
Pages:
Jump to: