Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 55. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Yeah, very profitable Hodling nxm coin even though I earn it from signature campaign. Worth the effort Hodling it and sell it at the right time. Hopefully NXM will go bigger. Fly nxm flyyy.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
time left     2  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.

Who is we ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
time left     3
Activity: 8
Yea, and then you buy all cheap coins...dont sell to this fuckers!
I agree. Or sell for 20k or all the money in the game I'll run Smiley
ION is $1.5 but NXC is $0.4 very cheap coin buy them all.... Grin Grin Grin
Why price is going badly down?

- the main number of coins[NXC] are kept on several accounts. They manipulate the market as they like

No.
We published the company adresses. You can check that no Nexium moves from there.
We did distribute Nexiums to the project's founders, but it's far far from main. Even some of our backers hold more Nexium than us.
Anyway, we don't have any interest in manipulating anything, we have far more to gain releasing an actual product and let the Nexium price reflect the project's quality.

How can the coin rate on the stock exchange fall on the day of your triumph?
The behavior of people on the exchange is not logical. Huh Huh Huh

I follow this coin one month...I see huge manipulation, low volume...all for cheaper coins...just buy! Fish garden Roll Eyes

Well, then I'm not worried about my $ 3000 invested in this project in the medium term Cool
As I predicted, people are dumping once realized that game is so bad. It seems only bagholders are posting in this thread.

The game Early Access is not released yet  Grin I honestly wonder how "people" can see it is bad.

Opinions should always be based on true information. Here are the facts:

- We opened the EA for our community this week-end, while showcasing the game in Geneva Gaming Convention
- General opinion is that this game is good, and has a lot of potential
- Players gave great feedback and suggestions on how to improve the gameplay. A lot of comments are making sense, and we are improving the game every week.

Conclusion: while Beyond the Void needs polishing, players like it.

- the main number of coins[NXC] are kept on several accounts. They manipulate the market as they like

No.
We published the company adresses. You can check that no Nexium moves from there.
We did distribute Nexiums to the project's founders, but it's far far from main. Even some of our backers hold more Nexium than us.
Anyway, we don't have any interest in manipulating anything, we have far more to gain releasing an actual product and let the Nexium price reflect the project's quality.

How can the coin rate on the stock exchange fall on the day of your triumph?
The behavior of people on the exchange is not logical. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Yea, and then you buy all cheap coins...dont sell to this fuckers!
Activity: 29
NXC is a large number of throws, may borrow this new version of the message delivery, start very bad, NXC has no future, and at the same time that NXC has gone beyond the NXC, you should stay away from NXC, this is a failure of the investment.
Activity: 22
As I predicted, people are dumping once realized that game is so bad. It seems only bagholders are posting in this thread.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi team, i discovered your project just few day ago. I wait for try the early access!!! Good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great news and congratulations to BTV team! I'm an early investor in this project, everything is just starting.
Activity: 210
#BTV Early Access version released today at 16H30 UTC on our website!
Find out more in our blog post http://buff.ly/2xEJvBy

No.
if today is surely "Beyond the Void Early Access" the price will be 2x from now

No.
Activity: 59
Congratulations with Early Release - cannot wait to play  Smiley
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: