Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 105. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i made a mistake and chose 7 days.  my 7 days smart staking ends on 22th january

will there be still enough time to choose 3 month  to receive NTF?
You won't get NTF in that case. Your order can not be canceled. Thanks.
i know i cant cancel it but  afterwards i can chose 90 days on the 22th and receive NTF, right?

when i chose it it didnt say NTF bonus in the list.  Embarrassed
it would be very unfair to people since  you changed  it 1 day  later, when some people already activated smart staking

Yes, you will.

It's clearly stated in Our https://nexty.io/images/nexty-whitepaper.pdf. We just gave more explanation for users not to be confused. Thanks.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
i made a mistake and chose 7 days.  my 7 days smart staking ends on 22th january

i know i cant cancel it but  afterwards i can chose 90 days and receive my NTF, right?

when i chose it it didnt say NTF bonus in the list.  Embarrassed
it would be very unfair to people since  you changed  it 1 day  later, when some people already activated smart staking
Nexty has always been careful in every step taken, including the elimination of Lending & MLM programs. Following our decision, a large number of other projects have seen the disadvantages and terminated Lending programs recently. We want you all to keep your faith on Nexty so that we can together create a sustainable ecosystem. One more good news, Internal exchange is being launched soon!

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

I made an order for 90 days of 100 coins. what will happen in 90 days with the coins? they will return to the balance?
You'll get matured coins after 7 days, after 90th day  + 7th day, you'll get NTF and the principal.
vld
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

I made an order for 90 days of 100 coins. what will happen in 90 days with the coins? they will return to the balance?
Smart Staking-what is it? more in detail. instruction please

Please be noted that you get NTF after joining Smart Staking at least 3 months. You'll get matured pNTY using 7-day and 30-day packages.

Your order can't be canceled.

Thank you.
vld
Activity: 95
Smart Staking-what is it? more in detail. instruction please
Activity: 8
I think you should update your website as well.
It still says ICO is open.
Please bear in mind that, in order to get NTFs, investors must join Smart Staking program for at least 3 months straightly.
I just set 30 Days Smart Staking, so I can not get any NTFs?
The answer is what you quoted =>  3 months not 30 days.

Your order can not be cancelled.

Thank you.
What if I set 90days after my frist Smart Staking of 30 days?
You will surely get NTF. Thanks.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Please bear in mind that, in order to get NTFs, investors must join Smart Staking program for at least 3 months straightly.
The answer is what you quoted =>  3 months not 30 days.

Thank you.
What if I set 90days after my frist Smart Staking of 30 days?
Nothing but long-term development is our paramount target. Therefore, investors' support is a key element for us to develop Nexty platform. Just bear in mind that Ethereum has surged by 162 times after a year ($8 in 1/2017 to $1300 in 1/2018), Nextycoin is surely on the same way!
The answer is what you quoted =>  3 months not 30 days.

Thank you.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be? Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by "Charge & Refund". Seems to be an interesting topic.

NTF is created to verify and confirm NTY transactions. NTY helps to build the ecosystem. Startups increasingly use it for their transactions which lead to a growth in NTY’s value. The more NTY’s value increases, the scarcer NTF becomes and then only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.

We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.

The DCCS (Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System) will charge the receiver for an amount of NTY, then hold it for a while before issuing a refund. The more related payments are made the longer holding time is. It even takes maximum 15 - 30 days to release that fee if DCCS determine these payments as intensively continuous.
#Nexty update:

Nexty SMART STAKING is ready for our beloved investors. Remember that only the very first 10.000.000 pNTY owners can receive NTFs, hurry up!

Embrace your lucrative opportunity, We’ll have detailed instructions in a couple days!

Thank you.

- Nexty team -
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be? Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by "Charge & Refund". Seems to be an interesting topic.
#Nexty update:

Nexty ICO has finally ended, million coins have sold out successfully. Thank you all our beloved investors for supporting us! Investors haven’t purchased pNTYs will be able to withdraw your money to ETH and BTC wallets after an hour from now.

Be ready for NEXTY SMART STAKING: 2 DAYS left!
If there are no fees, than how is this system going to sustain itself in the long run?
Zero fee transactions are helpful for e-commercial startups in raising funds from community, which contributes to the increase in value of that Cryptocurrency. Moreover, NTF is a Cryptocurrency used for NTY transaction verification.  Holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month. Because of its limited quantity, it will become more valuable in the future and generate profit in the long run.
Jump to: