Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 104. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
First time i see this thread (my bad). Now I'll keep me informed in this istant zero fee coin because for sure these features are the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How long will I get your bounty?Huh Huh
Bounty was distributed. Please send us an email of your case (proof). Thanks.
We are testing Block Explorer to be released in the next one or two days.

Hi Nexty. You said that marketing plan would be implemented after ICO. Are you working on that? And I have a question for you. Are you going to blockchain from Token?
Yes. Things are on track until now.

We don't get your 2nd questions.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How long will I get your bounty?Huh Huh
Activity: 4

https://i.imgur.com/rLYfAl7.jpg

Hi Nexty. You said that marketing plan would be implemented after ICO. Are you working on that? And I have a question for you. Are you going to blockchain from Token?

Our internal exchange demo is now open. For those interested in getting matured pNTY: test our demo with 1 ETH and 500 matured pNTY provided, printscreen any errors you see and send to us, you'll receive awards ranging from 1 to 100 matured pNTY based on your error analysis. The official internal exchange will be available in the next 7 days. Please be noted that this version is for testing purposes only. Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
hello, the 7 days are over now but my smart staking is still active.  it says end date: 2018-01-22   but its already 2018-01-23   here Sad

i want to chose 90  days smart staking now Sad
After 7 days of 7-day smart staking, your pNTY will become matured. It means that it takes 14 days for your smart staking to complete. Thanks.

oh ok Sad

i hope there will be enough NTF left by then...
hello, the 7 days are over now but my smart staking is still active.  it says end date: 2018-01-22   but its already 2018-01-23   here Sad

After 7 days of 7-day smart staking, your pNTY will become matured. It means that it takes 14 days for your smart staking to complete. Thanks.

7 days of Smart Staking have gone by, any pack you choose will receive the interest tomorrow. Ready to get Matured pNTYs?
You heve charged .001 fee for each transaction, but the miner fee appears to be .00034.

0.00066 btc is now $7.79

Now I understand why you left the countdown running in your site instead of a sold out notice.
It's automatically charged. Mining fee is calculated by the blockchain.

Thanks.
Activity: 16
My mistake...

Not 0.00034 but 0.000034 fee.
 So you charge 100000 satoshi and pay 3400 to the miners.
   You are really in serious need of money...

The transaction is still unconfirmed. Maybe forever.

You'd better watch out these people, guys.

You heve charged .001 fee for each transaction, but the miner fee appears to be .00034.

0.00066 btc is now $7.79

Now I understand why you left the countdown running in your site instead of a sold out notice.
The ticket was sent at 2018-01-18 18:52:06.

The headline is: "Why is my withdrawal pending after five hours?''

It is pending.

Thank you.
Your problem is solved. Thanks.
The ticket was sent at 2018-01-18 18:52:06.

The headline is: "Why is my withdrawal pending after five hours?''

It is pending.

Thank you.
Withdrawal is still pending. 18 hours, not sent yet.

Please send us a ticket. Thanks.
Withdrawal is still pending. 18 hours, not sent yet.

I signed in this morning in order to buy some tokens, which happened not to be available. So I decided to withdraw my bitcoin, but even when I paid a large fee (0.001 btc), the transference is still pending afrter five hours.

Any explanation beyond the obvious one?
i made a mistake and chose 7 days.  my 7 days smart staking ends on 22th january

will there be still enough time to choose 3 month  to receive NTF?
You won't get NTF in that case. Your order can not be canceled. Thanks.
i know i cant cancel it but  afterwards i can chose 90 days on the 22th and receive NTF, right?

when i chose it it didnt say NTF bonus in the list.  Embarrassed
it would be very unfair to people since  you changed  it 1 day  later, when some people already activated smart staking

Yes, you will.

It's clearly stated in Our https://nexty.io/images/nexty-whitepaper.pdf. We just gave more explanation for users not to be confused. Thanks.

thanks.
Jump to: