Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 103. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Our honor to present the Team of Nexty
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
i have 5 matured pnty now  can i do 3 month smart staking with them to receive more NTF?
edit: nvm, minimum is 50 pnty
How would you manage the payment fees to zero, is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token, Ethereum or other? Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by Charge & Refund. Seems to be an interesting topic. How will this protect the blockchain from spamming millions of transactions from an potential attacker?
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.

The DCCS (Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System) will charge the receiver for an amount of NTY, then hold it for a while before issuing a refund. The more related payments are made the longer holding time is. It even takes maximum 15 - 30 days to release that fee if DCCS determine these payments as intensively continuous.

Our "Charge & Refund" cycle helps to prevent spamming.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How would you manage the payment fees to zero, is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token, Ethereum or other? Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by Charge & Refund. Seems to be an interesting topic. How will this protect the blockchain from spamming millions of transactions from an potential attacker?
Nexty Stats is now available at http://stats.nexty.network. Our mainnet running Nexty Platform will be publicly opened in May 2018. Please email us for testnet or building ecosystem with tokens/Dapps for instant Transfer & Zero Transfer Fees
How long will I get your bounty?Huh Huh

We have distributed NTY for qualified users two months ago. Please email our [email protected] if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Hey everyone, I just followed this project in Twitter and Facebook and shared some posts. It's simply because I find this project to be so amazing and worth joining in. You are doing a good job! Keep it up!!
Thank you. Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hey everyone, I just followed this project in Twitter and Facebook and shared some posts. It's simply because I find this project to be so amazing and worth joining in. You are doing a good job! Keep it up!!
It looks like its Ethexplorer. So its a ETH ERC 20 token   Huh Huh.
https://github.com/TalAter/explorer-1

Nexty is based on ETH codebase but it's an independent cryptocurrency.
It looks like its Ethexplorer. So its a ETH ERC 20 token   Huh Huh.
https://github.com/TalAter/explorer-1
#Nexty update
Nexty Block Explorer has been launched. Please check it out http://explorer.nexty.network/#/
Nexty 30-day plan

Feb 10: Official Block Explorer launch
Feb 15: Testnet and System Stats launch
Feb 20: Introduction of team member
Feb 25:
- Website system change
- Recognition under the name “Nexty platform”
- Detailed Whitepaper on Nexty system operation (Price stabilization, Instant transfer and zero transfer fee)
Feb 28: Wallet Apps for iOS, Android & Windows
March 5-15: Marketing boost (Press release, Authority Newspapers announcement, etc)

We are working with a number of Exchanges to integrate systems for official listing on Exchange on March. As Nexty is an independent and brand-new platform, not ETH-based token, our technical implementation needs time to integrate Nexty to the exchange. We’re sorry for any unexpected delay.

Sincerely thank you for your support!
- Nexty team -

Activity: 58
any info about block explorer and external exchanger ?
Activity: 4
What are you doing nexty? marketing plan is on track, No? Investors is discouraging and distrusting! and the price is going to zero Sad
Activity: 4
Please implement marketing campaign in the world to increase pNTY value.
Activity: 2
NextCoin is an amazing program
I really like Zero Transfer Fees
Good luck to NextCoin Smiley
i made 90 days smart staking . do i get NTF after 90 days?

im asking because currently NTF doesnt show up on the website wallet.
After 90 days + 7 days, you'll get NTF. Thanks.
Activity: 238
i am pretty disaapointed of internal exchange , it look unprofessional. Target price did not reach as in roadmap . Investors in my area have the same feeling . Please do something to build their hope like show your team , push maketing more ,... I hope this project will be successful Cheesy
i made 90 days smart staking . do i get NTF after 90 days?

im asking because currently NTF doesnt show up on the website wallet.
Nexty is going to upgrade Blockchain and preparing to launch Block Explorer, Network Stats and Internal Exchange at 13h00 - 19h00 UTC on 2 Feb, 2018. During the upgrade process, website accessibility, internal transfer and ETH deposit/withdrawal will be paused. Thank you.
Jump to: