Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 22. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
I think i know who will do the marketing Cheesy

https://twitter.com/devnullius

Someone with + 10K followers, it is moving like crazy now.

@DEV, can you please contact me?

Yes. Devnullius is one of the marketing people to promote the coin. He has 10.4K followers and was one of the best choice that we could take to market Noahcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Honestly pretty impressive this coin. I have been on altcoin world for a long time, but already so much activity before a coin is launched, most of the itme it is something like, launch in 4 hours, launch it, hit exchange, dump it, and dev gone, here people are working they ass off before the launch of the coin, taken 1 week to prepare it, etc.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
OK, I apply for a free of charge.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
I'm not interested in this coin,Only if you send me 10000,LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 95
legendary
I think i know who will do the marketing Cheesy

https://twitter.com/devnullius

Someone with + 10K followers, it is moving like crazy now.

@DEV, can you please contact me?
A few hours left to receive a 10% extra on your IPO amount. From tomorrow there will be no extra's anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://noah.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for NoahCoin: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4079 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'll probably mine this on Dedicated when it launches. Let's see what happens...

what in the hell is this shit. Is that a pic of noah on an arc parting the water full of altcoins? or is it Moses on a boat? religion is the only thing worse than central bankers

I'm sorry, but I didn't have anything to do with that logo. I think you meant to reply to someone else.
legendary
I'll probably mine this on Dedicated when it launches. Let's see what happens...

what in the hell is this shit. Is that a pic of noah on an arc parting the water full of altcoins? or is it Moses on a boat? religion is the only thing worse than central bankers

It is just perfect. Noahcoin destroy all other coins and will be the only coin in the world, really great picture, really love it. It has been raining here all day, so maybe we need to arc. Btw, more and more people start to believe in religions, all kind of religions.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
I hate to mine coins with IPO.But I am going to buy some cheap coins if this is promissing.

We really need those IPO fonds and not for personally profit, but for the coin. Great to hear that you will invest in it when it hit the marketplace. I hope you also will be part of supporting us to get on bittrex or mintpal.

Hey I know that you need those IPO funds and that you are not in this for personally profit.

I want to participate in the IPO.  Where do I send the btc?  I have 15 btc I want to send you. Please provide an address and I will send the btc immediately.

Shocked The IPO address is on the first page of this thread.

IPO address : 198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h
https://blockchain.info/address/198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h

I would have have actually tried investing in this if you weren't in the thread.

Just an FYI, if the Dev decides to stick 10 BTC into the IPO at the last second, making all your investments worthless, neither the dev nor placebo will issue you a refund.

Are you talking about V8 coin? I was escrow for that one, i cannot refund funds when i already paid DEV his IPO amount AFTER i've received those IPO coins and it looks like you are the only person that complains, as all the other people received their coins ON TIME to trade when it was available. Is there any prove that V8 DEV was putting his own money in IPO? In fact it is not my business what he did, i did the job of escrow, receiving coins, sending out the coins to the IPO investors and pay DEV. Btw, you should be happy, i'm not doing any escrow on this one or so.  I'm just investing, and people can follow me or just ignore me. If they followed me then they would have make big profit on VOOT, SUPER, PC. Maybe you can say that i own those coins too? Maybe i own ALL cryptoworld, what do you think?  ESCROW = RECEIVING COINS FROM DEV - PAY DEV HIS BTC - SENDING OUT THE COINS TO IPO INVESTORS. That is it.
legendary
Activity: 896
I hate to mine coins with IPO.But I am going to buy some cheap coins if this is promissing.

We really need those IPO fonds and not for personally profit, but for the coin. Great to hear that you will invest in it when it hit the marketplace. I hope you also will be part of supporting us to get on bittrex or mintpal.

Hey I know that you need those IPO funds and that you are not in this for personally profit.

I want to participate in the IPO.  Where do I send the btc?  I have 15 btc I want to send you. Please provide an address and I will send the btc immediately.

Shocked The IPO address is on the first page of this thread.

IPO address : 198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h
https://blockchain.info/address/198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h

I would have have actually tried investing in this if you weren't in the thread.

Just an FYI, if the Dev decides to stick 10 BTC into the IPO at the last second, making all your investments worthless, neither the dev nor placebo will issue you a refund.
legendary
we are proud to announce:

Our logo:

And our bigger logo :

+1 I love the big logo Cheesy
Always funny to see those strange deposits Smiley Luckily there is excel to calculate everything correctly Smiley
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Just update my signature  Grin
legendary
Sent .1 BTC for IPO. Thanks placebo for convincing me Smiley.
Tx id: c71077fb38aa97dc375f351dfc7582148199c8b352f077babead62e74884ed44

Not much to convince people, when you see some big names on twitter, don't you think? Already 77 followers, and no fake ones, as i know there are some programs that you can get fake followers.If Bittrex is up again then i will do my final depoist Wink If this IPO only stay at 2BTC or so, then i will be able to buy 1.5% of the coins for just 1BTC.  Wink

Website will be launched today and will be updated when we receive new mining pools/ exchange updates/bounties updates/ etc.
Pages:
Jump to: