Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 24. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
Free Distribution

We want to reward people who supports our project since the early days, so we decided to distribute 10,000 NOAH to everyone who shows his support with a signature.

Requirements:

• Accounts most be registered before 1th of July
  • Newbies accounts are not allowed to claim coins
  • Leave your signature at least 2 weeks!!! and receive 100 NOAH coin, limitted to 100 accounts

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676280.0]Join NOAHcoin, only 40M Coins total supply[/url]
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Stay away from this. Dev claims he has got 1,15BTC from the first day of IPO. Any proves?
Just check the BTC address:

https://blockchain.info/address/198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h

He cannot cheat on that one Cheesy He cannot add virtual BTCs Smiley

Edit: The fact that Mega Coin Trader is one of their followes give me real confidence, if this guy is really behind the coin and helping out the coin then the returns will be huge. We all know what Mega Coin Trader can do, don't we?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Stay away from this. Dev claims he has got 1,15BTC from the first day of IPO. Any proves?
legendary
Just find this on twitter.  Shocked

legendary
Update Yesterday activity:

1. Send a request to bittrex to add Noahcoin at launch. Waiting for response.

2. Asked Jean-Pierre Buntinx @jdebunt to write a article about Noahcoin.

Noah article

3. Talk with some very important crypto world people (with a lot of crypto followers) to increase our marketing position

4. Talk with several mining pools to get more mining pools at launch. We hope to have at least 10 mining pools so that hashrate can be split over several big mining pools.

5. Continue developing a logo for the coin, we have some apha versions but it didn't meet the requirements.

6. Continue working on the website, but we will only release the website close to launch day, so that we can add all the mining pools, etc in one go.

Today activity:

1. Signing Merchandise deal.

2. Continue talk with some important crypto people.

3. Promoting the 25% more deposit IPO

4. Try to achieve the 10 mining pool target.

5. Talking with a few smaller exchanges

PS: We don't comment on FUD posts. People have to decide if they want to join the IPO or not. Some people will see big returns and some people will lose money. There are a lot of examples on the market. People that bought SUPER when it was trading at 3000 sats and sold at 10000 sats will say it is a great coin, people that bought at 10000 sats and now see it trading at 3000 sats will complain and say that it is a bad coin.

+1
Update Yesterday activity:

1. Send a request to bittrex to add Noahcoin at launch. Waiting for response.

2. Asked Jean-Pierre Buntinx @jdebunt to write a article about Noahcoin.

Noah article

3. Talk with some very important crypto world people (with a lot of crypto followers) to increase our marketing position

4. Talk with several mining pools to get more mining pools at launch. We hope to have at least 10 mining pools so that hashrate can be split over several big mining pools.

5. Continue developing a logo for the coin, we have some apha versions but it didn't meet the requirements.

6. Continue working on the website, but we will only release the website close to launch day, so that we can add all the mining pools, etc in one go.

Today activity:

1. Signing Merchandise deal.

2. Continue talk with some important crypto people.

3. Promoting the 25% more deposit IPO

4. Try to achieve the 10 mining pool target.

5. Talking with a few smaller exchanges

PS: We don't comment on FUD posts. People have to decide if they want to join the IPO or not. Some people will see big returns and some people will lose money. There are a lot of examples on the market. People that bought SUPER when it was trading at 3000 sats and sold at 10000 sats will say it is a great coin, people that bought at 10000 sats and now see it trading at 3000 sats will complain and say that it is a bad coin.
legendary
Only hope for this coin is to make it a "Fair Distribution Coin" limit hash to 50 M/H per account then maybe I and many others will mine it as well vs. a handful of farm rig renter types. Otherwise its just another shit coin only useful for mega miners to pump and dump and then on to the heap of old worn out milked dry coins. Have fun

Is this not covered by the coin structure? People will receive more coin when going further in time, those mega miners will only mine for a few days, and then when the block rewards are increasing then some of them will already be gone and the small miners will receive 50%, 100% more then the big miners in the beginning.

Block 2-100: 1 NOAH
Block 101 - 10000: 100 NOAH
Block 10001 - 20000: 150 NOAH
Block 20001 - 30000: 200 NOAH
Block 30001 - 40000: 150 NOAH
Block 40001 - 50000: 100 NOAH
Block 50001 -100000: 200 NOAH

Also that is why i love those IPO coins, there has been a few successfully IPO lately,  and some of those IPO coins really help improving a coin a lot, ok, some of them just failed.
legendary
0.85 BTC on the first day of IPO. A good start.

Looks promising. A lot of activity on twitter too, so promotion is looking nice too. Wondering how long it will take to get it listed on bittrex, or maybe mintpal Wink
Trust me it will probably be on Bittrex within 24 hrs. For reasons I won't get in to here. I'm sure the behind the scenes wheels are being greased and already in motion. Unless of course this dev decided to make it a fair distribution coin. Perhaps he should take a vote.  Wink But give it enough time for news to travel to see the true results of a vote.

I believe that it will be on Bittrex too, when you check the big people that are listed on their twitter account.. I see for example Mega Coin Trader and everybody that follows cryptocoin world knows when this kind of people are taken part of a coin that it will be a pretty big one and he is only following 68 people!!!.
legendary
Activity: 2198

Looks promising. A lot of activity on twitter too, so promotion is looking nice too. Wondering how long it will take to get it listed on bittrex, or maybe mintpal Wink
Trust me it will probably be on Bittrex within 24 hrs. For reasons I won't get in to here. I'm sure the behind the scenes wheels are being greased and already in motion. Unless of course this dev decided to make it a fair distribution coin. Perhaps he should take a vote.  Wink But give it enough time for news to travel to see the true results of a vote.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I would like to invest, but why there is no escrow for IPO.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Only hope for this coin is to make it a "Fair Distribution Coin" limit hash to 50 M/H per account then maybe I and many others will mine it as well vs. a handful of farm rig renter types. Otherwise its just another shit coin only useful for mega miners to pump and dump and then on to the heap of old worn out milked dry coins. Have fun
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No, we need money to promote the coin, or do you prefer to have a coin launched without premine and never hit a exchange or that nobody wants to buy. Rule number 1 : Invest in a coin before you can see the returns. Coins without premine are very difficult to hit exchanges etc.
lol

Lol as well

400k coins in the devs pocket and 1.2 million in "investors" hands doesn't settle too well on many

Before giving comments on the devs pocket, you maybe want to check what we are planning to do with those "POCKET" coins or do you think that getting listed on a big exchange is for free  Roll Eyes If that is the case, why are there no 1000+ coins on cryptsy or mintpal.

Maybe you expect that devs take money from their own pockets and don't see any returns for theirself? I personally find your comments bull.... as i'm sure that you even didn't take the time to read the whole thread, or check the twitter activity, etc.

Your returns come from your premine if you actually deliver something worth anything. You dump your coins and you get some profit. When you start asking for 10/20/50 BTC to develop something that should already be developed before launching, set's my ringer off.

Makes me think you know your coin is a SHITCOIN and you would rather have the BTC.  Shocked
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
1% Premine
3% IPO

Huh

Why? For what? Explain.

Because it's going to have things, later, after you send them BTCs. And if you do it now now now, you can get 50% more WORTHLESS SHITCOIN!!

What a bargain. Where do I sign up?

SHITCOIN SHITCOIN SHITCOIN. Reading these SHITCOIN SCAM announcements is almost as much fun as fondling myself with my favorite wank sock. Almost.

legendary
Pretty busy... last hour for a extra 50% looks like people are adding a few BTCs before the first day deadline.
legendary
Do you want free BTCs...

Join: http://freebitco.in/ every hours you can win a small amount of BTCs and maybe you can use it for IPO.
legendary

legendary
Great job! You give the positive and the negative points in one way. Articles that are only positive is something like, how much did they pay for it....

I also like the mixer of team, it are not just students that jump from school and decide to make a coin. So i already IPO, i believe i was first :p, also when you check the people that they already contacting on twitter looks like someone knows who to contact, as a lot of those followers are people that knows something about crypto world.

PS: How did you get a Hero status? Smiley

Glad you like it Smiley

The approach so far is nice, I really hope they can keep it up when the coin launches Smiley

As to how I got it, I have no idea Smiley Probably due to my activity here and being a member for 3 years now Smiley

Ah, i only have to wait 2 years Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Great job! You give the positive and the negative points in one way. Articles that are only positive is something like, how much did they pay for it....

I also like the mixer of team, it are not just students that jump from school and decide to make a coin. So i already IPO, i believe i was first :p, also when you check the people that they already contacting on twitter looks like someone knows who to contact, as a lot of those followers are people that knows something about crypto world.

PS: How did you get a Hero status? Smiley

Glad you like it Smiley

The approach so far is nice, I really hope they can keep it up when the coin launches Smiley

As to how I got it, I have no idea Smiley Probably due to my activity here and being a member for 3 years now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: