Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 23. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Dev countdown please Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Dev countdown please
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Sent .1 BTC for IPO. Thanks placebo for convincing me Smiley.
Tx id: c71077fb38aa97dc375f351dfc7582148199c8b352f077babead62e74884ed44
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I hate to mine coins with IPO.But I am going to buy some cheap coins if this is promissing.

We really need those IPO fonds and not for personally profit, but for the coin. Great to hear that you will invest in it when it hit the marketplace. I hope you also will be part of supporting us to get on bittrex or mintpal.

Hey I know that you need those IPO funds and that you are not in this for personally profit.

I want to participate in the IPO.  Where do I send the btc?  I have 15 btc I want to send you. Please provide an address and I will send the btc immediately.

Shocked The IPO address is on the first page of this thread.

IPO address : 198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h
https://blockchain.info/address/198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h

Cool!  I'm on this like flies to shit.  Thanks!

Honestly i don't think you will join  Smiley And in fact if you are not planing to deposit anything then it is even hurting IPO too, as people will be afraid to deposit any money if they read something like that. So either you deposit or you just want to create FUD, that is how i see it Wink

Edit: Unless you're Mega Coin Trader from twitter, then i believe that you indeed will deposit 15BTC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I hate to mine coins with IPO.But I am going to buy some cheap coins if this is promissing.

We really need those IPO fonds and not for personally profit, but for the coin. Great to hear that you will invest in it when it hit the marketplace. I hope you also will be part of supporting us to get on bittrex or mintpal.

Hey I know that you need those IPO funds and that you are not in this for personally profit.

I want to participate in the IPO.  Where do I send the btc?  I have 15 btc I want to send you. Please provide an address and I will send the btc immediately.

Cool!  I'm on this like flies to shit.  Thanks!
legendary

I want to participate in the IPO.  Where do I send the btc?  I have 15 btc I want to send you. Please provide an address and I will send the btc immediately.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Newbie member, No escrow offered for IPO=SCAM!

YOUR ALL GOING TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY!

Looks more that you want to prevent people to deposit money during IPO so that you can have more coins? That is also a reason to post this kind of messages, no Wink But, maybe nobody will join and then my BTCs in IPO will give me huge returns  Grin So keep on spreading FUD, you have been working nicely on that one.

Edit: Just check your posts on other coins and notice that you are always putting FUD on boards.

Bought into an IPO before and got scammed luckily only a few dollars. Learned my lesson to never buy into an IPO or even mine the coin that offers an IPO.

Not sure who the fuck would trust a newbie member with no escrow...scamming on this forum is way too easy its stupid. I can't believe simply asking for money after posting some fake useless crap would be so easy.

You can literally sell air to people on this forum.

True, and not true. There are so many examples. I remember that i was the first guy to say VOOT is SCAM!!! and it was scam, and then someone took it over and VOOT is now a big hit. I've been joying a lot of IPOs, and most of them gave me big, VERY big returns. Why not use your electricity money in IPO money, not spending electricity but just buy it. In fact i hate coins without IPO. What happens when a coin get launched. 40GH/s and more, so you will only receive 0.0000 coins, so a lot of electricity waste. With IPO you will receive X coins , no electricity cost, no nothing.

A coin shouldn't need an IPO, coins are only as strong as their community supporting it. If a dev needs funds then ask the community for it, if they truly support this coin they will help but an IPO is just nonsense. Someone starting a coin is not opening a company or business, their starting a crypto currency so an IPO is nonsense. 90% of IPOs showing up on this forum are scams. I've seen some coins have an IPO for 100 BTC! like for fuck sakes what are they going to use that for? Nothing real and nothing useful.

Now how the hell do you trust this Dev? He hasn't provided an escrow, hes not even a week old member here. Nothing innovative or new with this coin just empty promises like alot of other alts like this one (I've seen alot of them). The name of this coin doesn't make it really something I would invest it.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

legendary

Looks more that you want to prevent people to deposit money during IPO so that you can have more coins? That is also a reason to post this kind of messages, no Wink But, maybe nobody will join and then my BTCs in IPO will give me huge returns  Grin So keep on spreading FUD, you have been working nicely on that one.

Edit: Just check your posts on other coins and notice that you are always putting FUD on boards.

Bought into an IPO before and got scammed luckily only a few dollars. Learned my lesson to never buy into an IPO or even mine the coin that offers an IPO.

Not sure who the fuck would trust a newbie member with no escrow...scamming on this forum is way too easy its stupid. I can't believe simply asking for money after posting some fake useless crap would be so easy.

True, and not true. There are so many examples. I remember that i was the first guy to say VOOT is SCAM!!! and it was scam, and then someone took it over and VOOT is now a big hit. I've been joying a lot of IPOs, and most of them gave me big, VERY big returns. Why not use your electricity money in IPO money, not spending electricity but just buy it. In fact i hate coins without IPO. What happens when a coin get launched. 40GH/s and more, so you will only receive 0.0000 coins, so a lot of electricity waste. With IPO you will receive X coins , no electricity cost, no nothing.

Really? FUD, I only comment on coins that are scams, not all my posts are FUD look beyond my last 5 posts.

Defend this coin, your going to dump it as soon as it hits an exchange.
legendary

Activity: 98
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
we are proud to announce:

Our logo:

And our bigger logo :

legendary
Only hope for this coin is to make it a "Fair Distribution Coin" limit hash to 50 M/H per account then maybe I and many others will mine it as well vs. a handful of farm rig renter types. Otherwise its just another shit coin only useful for mega miners to pump and dump and then on to the heap of old worn out milked dry coins. Have fun

Is this not covered by the coin structure? People will receive more coin when going further in time, those mega miners will only mine for a few days, and then when the block rewards are increasing then some of them will already be gone and the small miners will receive 50%, 100% more then the big miners in the beginning.

Block 2-100: 1 NOAH
Block 101 - 10000: 100 NOAH
Block 10001 - 20000: 150 NOAH
Block 20001 - 30000: 200 NOAH
Block 30001 - 40000: 150 NOAH
Block 40001 - 50000: 100 NOAH
Block 50001 -100000: 200 NOAH

Also that is why i love those IPO coins, there has been a few successfully IPO lately,  and some of those IPO coins really help improving a coin a lot, ok, some of them just failed.
That's and interesting point, not sure how will play out with the rig renters etc. in this case. I will watch this one and perhaps mine it at launch see where it goes. Thanks for pointing this out, it may make a difference.. lets hope so Smiley

Everything depends on a 7 letter word. B I T T R E X. If the coin can hit the market place soon, then people will keep on mining this one like crazy.

Also i'm following their progress on twitter too. Mega Coin Trader Wink Those that ring a bell? It certainly does with me.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Only hope for this coin is to make it a "Fair Distribution Coin" limit hash to 50 M/H per account then maybe I and many others will mine it as well vs. a handful of farm rig renter types. Otherwise its just another shit coin only useful for mega miners to pump and dump and then on to the heap of old worn out milked dry coins. Have fun

Is this not covered by the coin structure? People will receive more coin when going further in time, those mega miners will only mine for a few days, and then when the block rewards are increasing then some of them will already be gone and the small miners will receive 50%, 100% more then the big miners in the beginning.

Block 2-100: 1 NOAH
Block 101 - 10000: 100 NOAH
Block 10001 - 20000: 150 NOAH
Block 20001 - 30000: 200 NOAH
Block 30001 - 40000: 150 NOAH
Block 40001 - 50000: 100 NOAH
Block 50001 -100000: 200 NOAH

Also that is why i love those IPO coins, there has been a few successfully IPO lately,  and some of those IPO coins really help improving a coin a lot, ok, some of them just failed.
That's and interesting point, not sure how will play out with the rig renters etc. in this case. I will watch this one and perhaps mine it at launch see where it goes. Thanks for pointing this out, it may make a difference.. lets hope so Smiley
legendary
Just added another 0.20BTC in IPO. I like what i'm seeing on twitter. Keep up the good work.

TxId: f80739254a0311865b56418d9d6925614f5f605e091a2c55b89d310309794347
I am afraid to see you,bro Undecided Every IPO coins you touched lately don't end up well.

What can i say? V8 was really bad, lost all my money. Ottoman coin was pretty good IP, took 200% profit but then i bought back and coin keep on dropping and dropping so that are the latest failures, but still on Ottoman coin i really took nice money, only V8 was terrible. Other IPO coins gave me big returns, luckily i was not in the MILL IPO or in the FACC IPO, in fact they cancelled FACC IPO because nobody was interested.
Activity: 392
Just added another 0.20BTC in IPO. I like what i'm seeing on twitter. Keep up the good work.

I am afraid to see you,bro Undecided Every IPO coins you touched lately don't end up well.
legendary

Activity: 98
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself

Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: