Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 25. (Read 47282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I just completed a NoahCoin article, as per request on Twitter Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/noahcoin-pre-announcement-includes-roadmap-detailed-ipo-rules

Will keep n eye out for further developments, hope you like the article, feel free to share it Smiley

Great job! You give the positive and the negative points in one way. Articles that are only positive is something like, how much did they pay for it....

I also like the mixer of team, it are not just students that jump from school and decide to make a coin. So i already IPO, i believe i was first :p, also when you check the people that they already contacting on twitter looks like someone knows who to contact, as a lot of those followers are people that knows something about crypto world.

PS: How did you get a Hero status? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I just completed a NoahCoin article, as per request on Twitter Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/noahcoin-pre-announcement-includes-roadmap-detailed-ipo-rules

Will keep n eye out for further developments, hope you like the article, feel free to share it Smiley
legendary
What's the point of IPO? If people are actually interested in investing this coin, they can rent rigs to mine it or buy it on the exchanges.

IPOs only helps the dev team get more BTC, in additional to premine.

You're wrong, i have invested in several IPOs, most of them with good returns, even with very good returns. Rent a rig is more expensive then joining a IPO.

Why? There are several reasons:

1. What if there were problems and they have to re-launch the coin? Money gone!!!

2. Everybody rent a rig in the beginning and you will only be able to mine a few coins, so a lot of money spend on rig for a few coins, BAD investmen.

3. IPO is not only good for small people like me , that don't have mining power but want to own a coin and to not spend thousands of dollars on electricity or on rigs.

4. IPO is good for dev team to use it in supporting the coin. Like marketing, a lot of those big twitter followers like Thisweekcoin etc are asking a nice amount of money to promote your coin. With that IPO money they can for example promote the coin.

5. A lot of exchanges want some BTCs to get it listed, when you look at the voting system of mintpal then it already cost you 15BTC to get listed!!! And believe me the coins selected by mintpal theirself were already bought by theirself and dumped on their own exchange. I cannot verify this, but i won't be surprised, why are all those coins that hit mintpal dropping? ...

6. I love IPO IF, AND ONLY IF, DEV is staying around and use a partial of it to promote the coin. I don't mind that he use some for personal expenses etc.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's the point of IPO? If people are actually interested in investing this coin, they can rent rigs to mine it or buy it on the exchanges.

IPOs only helps the dev team get more BTC, in additional to premine.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
No, we need money to promote the coin, or do you prefer to have a coin launched without premine and never hit a exchange or that nobody wants to buy. Rule number 1 : Invest in a coin before you can see the returns. Coins without premine are very difficult to hit exchanges etc.
lol

Lol as well

400k coins in the devs pocket and 1.2 million in "investors" hands doesn't settle too well on many

Before giving comments on the devs pocket, you maybe want to check what we are planning to do with those "POCKET" coins or do you think that getting listed on a big exchange is for free  Roll Eyes If that is the case, why are there no 1000+ coins on cryptsy or mintpal.

Maybe you expect that devs take money from their own pockets and don't see any returns for theirself? I personally find your comments bull.... as i'm sure that you even didn't take the time to read the whole thread, or check the twitter activity, etc.
Activity: 140
No, we need money to promote the coin, or do you prefer to have a coin launched without premine and never hit a exchange or that nobody wants to buy. Rule number 1 : Invest in a coin before you can see the returns. Coins without premine are very difficult to hit exchanges etc.
lol

Lol as well

400k coins in the devs pocket and 1.2 million in "investors" hands doesn't settle too well on many
IPO Rules

Noahcoin doesn't like a fixed price per coin during IPO, but we also want to protect our early IPO investors because sometimes when a coin is getting closer to launch time then more and more deposits are happening, and people that were early IPO investors see their number of coins decreasing a lot.

People that deposit before 7/4 will receive 50% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.15BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.15BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

Four people currently deposit BTCs:

IPO_user1 : 0.05
IPO_user2 : 0.05
IPO_user3 : 0.05
IPO_user4 : 0.20

Total Deposit : 0.35 (IPO value = 0.525BTC), More people joing today and receive a 50% extra coins compared to people that are waiting till the end of IPO?

People that deposit before 7/5 will receive 25% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.125BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.125BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

People that deposit before 7/6 will receive 10% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.11BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.11BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

In the situation that the total amount in IPO exceed 10BTC!!! Then we will increase the IPO from 3% to 4% to allow investors to have a good return on their money that they invested.

So how faster you deposit for IPO how more coins you will receive.

Four people currently deposit BTCs:

IPO_user1 : 0.05
IPO_user2 : 0.05
IPO_user3 : 0.05
IPO_user4 : 0.20

Total Deposit : 0.35 (IPO value = 0.525BTC), More people joing today and receive a 50% extra coins compared to people that are waiting till the end of IPO?
legendary
Looks like a real company Cheesy, at least we don't need to be afraid when DEV is ill that there is no team around to help out.

NOAH TEAM

Manager - Marco brings Noahcoin over 7 years of managing experience in Warehouse Management Systems.
Developer - Jan brings Noahcoin over 12 years of software development experience.
Developer - Hani brings Noahcoin over 6 years of software development experience in JAVA, C, C sharp.
Marketing - Elena brings Noahcoin 2 years of marketing expericence in retail sector.  

Open positions:

3 extra marketing people
IPO Rules

Noahcoin doesn't like a fixed price per coin during IPO, but we also want to protect our early IPO investors because sometimes when a coin is getting closer to launch time then more and more deposits are happening, and people that were early IPO investors see their number of coins decreasing a lot.

People that deposit before 7/4 will receive 50% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.15BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.15BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

People that deposit before 7/5 will receive 25% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.125BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.125BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

People that deposit before 7/6 will receive 10% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.11BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.11BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

In the situation that the total amount in IPO exceed 10BTC!!! Then we will increase the IPO from 3% to 4% to allow investors to have a good return on their money that they invested.

So how faster you deposit for IPO how more coins you will receive.
Activity: 154
http://noah.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when NOAHcoin  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://noah.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Suggested story line for Promotion video:

I would like to have a Promotion video something like

1. You have the ark and everywhere is water, and in the water you will see all kind of coins dying and in the ark you will have Noahcoin as only survival of the world.

2. At the end the list of the current mining pool.

3. Empty page for all the exchanges that will be added soon.

Depending on the quality a nice bounty will be given away between 0.05 and 0.25 BTC.

We are still looking for some marketing people.

Anybody who is interested, please contact me.
Activity: 95
IPO 0.05btc
DEV: This is my Txid. Thanks.

txid:19deeae8737628c851f51b917b1553d163d17b6e12747fbb52429b9302aac542
Activity: 126
Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

legendary
DEV, what do you think about this? something that i find on Pinkcoin thread, and i really like it. Maybe something similar can be used for Noahcoin too?

How to really profit whilst voting for Pinkcoin Noahcoin on Mintpal XXX

Register accounts on these 2 sites, they have 1 hour timers built right into the tabs of your browsers. You will get free Bitcoin, free Dogecoin, free lottery tickets, and free Pinkcoin Noahcoin if you follow this procedure. It can be done every hour, over, and over again.

2 hourly faucets
http://freebitco.in/
http://freedoge.co.in/

Now that you got your free Bitcoin and Free dogecoin, and the timer countdown for 1 hour has begun, go to Noahcoin voting and copy the vote number you just got.

Go paste your vote number here in the thread for Free Pinkcoin Noahcoin:

PEEK inside for PINK  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Fun ☆ Games ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

And the last final step, go on Twitter and share your vote number with CryptoRox for some Free Pinkcoin lottery tickets.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/483636069909688321

By keeping one of the faucet tabs open in your browser, you should be able to maximize both your profits and the amount of votes you get in a single day.
If we come together as a community and everyone follows this procedure, we should be able to skyrocket through the Mintpal voting list, accumulate both Pinkcoin and Dogecoin while doing so.

Good Luck everyone, thanks for all the help, and hopefully you take advantage of all these free giveaways.

PINK at over 6000 votes on MintPal, you are going down Badgercoin! Vote PINK!

Free PINK here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Pay W/Pink ☆ Lotto ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

Just got a lucky roll on freebitco.in, and voted for Mintpal again Smiley
Looking for 2 dedicated people that want to setup reddit and tumblr for Noahcoin. Please  contact me.
Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev

Some give-aways will be launched from the moment the coin has been launched.

People that want to be part of the workshops in Kiev, Amsterdam or Madrid please contact me.
Suggested story line for Promotion video:

I would like to have a Promotion video something like

1. You have the ark and everywhere is water, and in the water you will see all kind of coins dying and in the ark you will have Noahcoin as only survival of the world.

2. At the end the list of the current mining pool.

3. Empty page for all the exchanges that will be added soon.

Depending on the quality a nice bounty will be given away between 0.05 and 0.25 BTC.

We are still looking for some marketing people.
legendary
Follow us on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev

We are looking for a Promotion video. We will pay in BTC for the Promotion video depending on the quality of the video. From 0.05 to 0.25BTC.

We are looking for some real good marketing people. We will pay again in BTC.

I've PM you, i'm waiting for your response.
legendary
this coin is dead!

You silly guy, the coin is even not launched and you have a few nice pool owners that will mine this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: