Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 3. (Read 121059 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Aliencoin ready to deploy once again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Soopy Soopy coins Tongue
see for more info see >> 42, shitlock, 666, NAV, and other cryptsy insider scam coins
Led
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 194
Having said that, we're dead again. Wink
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
you have great supporters. use this for your coin,
if you do they will be disappointed, they take your coin.
legendary

Here's another one for the dev:  Significantly reduce the subsidy (inflation) and Dilution (max cap).  Give the coin a chance to go up on this new increased demand.

Cheers!

I to agree. I would not change anything. The price is self-regulating. Comes with a higher price the Hashpower. It makes more sense to work on the possibilities of use. currently the trend is good. Increases the popularity come the miners
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Here's another one for the dev:  Significantly reduce the subsidy (inflation) and Dilution (max cap).  Give the coin a chance to go up on this new increased demand.

Cheers!
Activity: 48
Hmmm, Dutchpool may be messing up.  It's been almost 7 hours since last block and we have most of the Nethash, or so it says.

ALN is currently see-sawing between a 'reasonable' difficulty and a +400% adjustment. If the nethash stats you're referring to are grabbed from the client (eg via 'getmininginfo' or 'getnetworkhashps') then the calculation includes blocks mined at the lower hashrate, so the result is not accurate.

1. Low difficulty? Butter up your ass, here come the multipools!
2. Difficulty jumps by 4 times? Multipools abruptly leave the remaining loyal miners to tough it out until the next adjustment.
3. After much longer than usual, difficulty adjusts back down to normal level. Butter up your ass, here come the multipools! etc etc

Dev asked above about fundamental changes, #1 would be a per-block retarget. It's not hard, and could have been done months ago.

Oh yes, alien needs this first for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Hmmm, Dutchpool may be messing up.  It's been almost 7 hours since last block and we have most of the Nethash, or so it says.

ALN is currently see-sawing between a 'reasonable' difficulty and a +400% adjustment. If the nethash stats you're referring to are grabbed from the client (eg via 'getmininginfo' or 'getnetworkhashps') then the calculation includes blocks mined at the lower hashratedifficulty, so the result is not accurate.

1. Low difficulty? Butter up your ass, here come the multipools!
2. Difficulty jumps by 4 times? Multipools abruptly leave the remaining loyal miners to tough it out until the next adjustment.
3. After much longer than usual, difficulty adjusts back down to normal level. Butter up your ass, here come the multipools! etc etc

Dev asked above about fundamental changes, #1 would be a per-block retarget. It's not hard, and could have been done months ago.
Hmmm, Dutchpool may be messing up.  It's been almost 7 hours since last block and we have most of the Nethash, or so it says.
legendary
Aliencoin having some good trading at the moment
I would like to make an announcement.

I am looking for a Co-Dev to contact me in order to make some structural changes to the coins design.

The Co Dev must have experience and will need to prove this.

Please PM me.

Mean while, please shout out some fundamental changes that we think aliencoin must cohere in order to make it better to mine.

Thanks

More Dev!

/------------\
 |***ALN***|
 \----~~----/
      ~~
       ~~
      \o/
       ||
     _/\_
      ~~
      ~~

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am still here!

Demand from China.  Grin

I'm curious, why would the Chinese like AlienCoin?

Also, how are the Chinese buying ALN, I don't see where it's listed on any of the big Chinese exchanges.

I realize they can use Cryptsy but that's uncommon.

Well, I hope it's the Chinese cause when they start buying a coin it goes crazy!

Cheers!
I would like to make an announcement.

I am looking for a Co-Dev to contact me in order to make some structural changes to the coins design.

The Co Dev must have experience and will need to prove this.

Please PM me.

Mean while, please shout out some fundamental changes that we think aliencoin must cohere in order to make it better to mine.

Thanks
I am still here!

Demand from China.  Grin

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Bag holders look out for this weekend!!!

i'm not a bag holder, but what should they look out for?
Bag holders look out for this weekend!!!
Pages:
Jump to: