Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 22. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Going through the write up of the project, I must say that the concept of the project is awesome. It is an agreeable fact that several persons are still ignorant about the cryptocurrency industry and the opportunities it offers. With a project like Newscrypto, they would be taught about the endless opportunity in the cryptocurrency space and how to benefit from this multi-billion dollar industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
If I get this really correctly. This is not an exchange project but they aim to give not only crypto education but data analysis and chart as well.

Interesting aspect of the blockchain that haven't been really developed on. Many projects go ahead to build exchange without putting all of this in place to ensure their user are properly prepared.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2

How do you categorize your staff? I see that it is not explained to full effects.

Likewise; I think you need to stop discussing bounty at this time.

Focus on the launch of the platform
The growth of the token on exchange
The price stability

But have in mind that having a good working principle is key
Activity: 156
Merit: 2

I think you really need to reconsider your approach to freezing bounty hunters reward; its never the solution to the situation

How about find a comprehensive payment for hunters and staffs that will not affect directly the token price quotient.

Likewise; when will the platform be live
copper member
Activity: 257
After the distribution of bounty tokens to bounty hunters , the price of the tokens can be reduced .. so how do you going to manage it ?

The tokens that will be distributed to our bounty participants will be frozen for a short period of time, so we protect the organic value of our token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
After the distribution of bounty tokens to bounty hunters , the price of the tokens can be reduced .. so how do you going to manage it ?
copper member
It’s a pretty good project concept you have. However, I know that there are lots of similar info-related and news websites or platforms that are emerging in the internet today about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Also, Youtube and Google are their best friends when they deeply search about specific terms about cryptocurrency and blockchain. So this is basically a blockchain-based education platform regarding cryptocurrencies, blockchain, etc., and also covering the latest news? Correct me if I’m wrong though.

My question is, what is your strongest pitch to convince us in using your platform to be educated and updated about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology more than the other top-tier websites? Like how can this one beat any of these existing competitors?

Thank you for your interest.

We position ourself as the educational as well as informational platform. The main focus of the Newscrypto platform is to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions. This is why we took a step further than just providing basic information and news to having insight analysis with some of our unique tools.

Our biggest advantage we would say is having everything in one place. As you can see when you scroll through our features we merge with some of the best websites that are already providing crypto data to share their services on our platform. Alongside those, we also programmed some of our own tools that nobody else has.
So basically you can learn the basic of trading, check the community prediction section, see the latest crypto news, review the best analysis and make a trade order all on our platform. And much more is to come Smiley
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
It’s a pretty good project concept you have. However, I know that there are lots of similar info-related and news websites or platforms that are emerging in the internet today about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Also, Youtube and Google are their best friends when they deeply search about specific terms about cryptocurrency and blockchain. So this is basically a blockchain-based education platform regarding cryptocurrencies, blockchain, etc., and also covering the latest news? Correct me if I’m wrong though.

My question is, what is your strongest pitch to convince us in using your platform to be educated and updated about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology more than the other top-tier websites? Like how can this one beat any of these existing competitors?
copper member
I have a question regarding the Crypto school
I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Or you have packaged a better feature ??

Our Newscrypto school will loke like lessons divided into chapters. It will be integrated in the platform so no downloads or leaving the site needed. After each lesson there will be a task which you can solve and with correct answers your profile gets tokens which can be used to access our advance and intermediate features. 

Are the courses students take free? If that's the case, how does NewsCrypto make a revenue out of the school. Will be interesting to know. Also I think you should add the option of taking part of the lessons offline.

Newscrypto School is totally free. Not only is it free but upon finishing it we reward you with free user memberships. Of course, we need to update it first, this should take us no more than 2 days. We are not going to make revenues from school. We have developed our school only for one reason, this is to teach beginners about charts, chart movements and to help them prepare for crypto trading. Great suggestion, we will keep expanding our school and try to make more material, also for offline school.
copper member
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..

If tokens would be used for staff payments, I thought that should already been taken care of by using the funds raised during the token offering?

We are non ICO project, neither did we do any kind of crowdfunding. Staff is getting paid with tokens meaning it is in our best interest to make this project successful.

Nice concepts. Only that the token value might have some serious selling pressure when they finally decide to cash out their salaries. My concern is how it'll get listed on a good exchange since these days, almost all exchange require fees.

Staff will cash out very small amounts and in the way that it will not create noticeable pressure on the price of the token. Our finances for listing fees come from internal investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..

If tokens would be used for staff payments, I thought that should already been taken care of by using the funds raised during the token offering?

We are non ICO project, neither did we do any kind of crowdfunding. Staff is getting paid with tokens meaning it is in our best interest to make this project successful.

Nice concepts. Only that the token value might have some serious selling pressure when they finally decide to cash out their salaries. My concern is how it'll get listed on a good exchange since these days, almost all exchange require fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Our Newscrypto school will loke like lessons divided into chapters. It will be integrated in the platform so no downloads or leaving the site needed. After each lesson there will be a task which you can solve and with correct answers your profile gets tokens which can be used to access our advance and intermediate features. 

Are the courses students take free? If that's the case, how does NewsCrypto make a revenue out of the school. Will be interesting to know. Also I think you should add the option of taking part of the lessons offline.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
While the idea is certainly fascinating, what exactly is the revenue model here? and how do you ensure transparency and credibility (no-biased) content?
copper member
Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

The whole amount of our token is 280mio of which 140mio is available for public sale. We are also doing a burning process with our tokens from membership fees.
So we desire to have as many members as there are on our platform which raises the value of our token.
the lectures are meant for users to earn our payable tiers for free.

For all information regarding our NWC token check our token announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52723139
copper member

copper member
I'm wondering, how will the pricing of your platform correlate with your coin price? Is for example 100 nwc a fixed price for advance tools?

I have tried to find an answer for this and have yet to figure out one
So how does it work ? Don’t you think there’s a need to elaborate effectively how the ecosystem and price systems will correlate and complement one another ??

our payment will be regularly updated with the price of our token. This is something our IT team is handling.
the price in fiat money will be (minus some minor deviations) always the same. Smiley
copper member
Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley
copper member

copper member
Good to see the beta platform, I'm really impressed with it,  when are you guys gonna launch the bounty campaign so as to promote your project more

Keep an eye of this thread, we are starting bounty soon Wink We will update the announcement once Bounty Program starts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: