Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 21. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I love the idea behind your project. But do you plan on listing your token on other bigger exchanges? 
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors
copper member

copper member
Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley

Then that’s a good response
Another thing I noticed is this; in your whitepaper, you did not talk more about the mining tool or pool you will be administering.

So can you kindly help out explain how your mining aspect on the platform will work ??

Thank you for our reading our Whitepaper. As it is stated It will show digital assets taking rewards & dividends for most promising mining crypto coins. We are still developing on our Crypto Mining tool but we will present it on our social media pages as soon as it will be available.
copper member
Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.
Also, when do you intend to integrate fully the functions of your platform ?

When will the training comence ?
Also when will the platform launch ?

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

Hello hushpuppy and thank you for taking an interest in our project. Maybe you misunderstood or we haven't elaborated enough. To clarify our bigger picture we have invested a lot of time in research, various analysis and calculation about the token supply, which we need to make our longterm goals achievable. We had to include all the foreseeable and the unforeseeable costs of development, research and marketing departments which are the basis of our company. Because in the future we want to present our start-up incubator in at least five major countries. Since that is a really big goal we only mentioned the first incubator on our Roadmap.

We are working day and night to perfect our platform, we will inform you about all updates through our main social media pages.
I believe you meant the Newscrypto School, it should be updated with fully functional tasks in about two weeks' time.
The platform will come out of the beta version when all the features are updated.
We will keep you posted through youtube videos or out notifications feature which we have yet to implement.

That’s not a problem
Thanks for taking your time to respond. I will expect the beta version of the platform soon
Is there a scheduled date for it ??

Unfortunately no there is no date yet, we will keep you posted of course through our social media sites about all updates regarding our platform. As we mentioned, we really want to perfect the platform before launching it, after all, we want to offer you the best user experience.
Activity: 250

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

Hello hushpuppy and thank you for taking an interest in our project. Maybe you misunderstood or we haven't elaborated enough. To clarify our bigger picture we have invested a lot of time in research, various analysis and calculation about the token supply, which we need to make our longterm goals achievable. We had to include all the foreseeable and the unforeseeable costs of development, research and marketing departments which are the basis of our company. Because in the future we want to present our start-up incubator in at least five major countries. Since that is a really big goal we only mentioned the first incubator on our Roadmap.

We are working day and night to perfect our platform, we will inform you about all updates through our main social media pages.
I believe you meant the Newscrypto School, it should be updated with fully functional tasks in about two weeks' time.
The platform will come out of the beta version when all the features are updated.
We will keep you posted through youtube videos or out notifications feature which we have yet to implement.

That’s not a problem
Thanks for taking your time to respond. I will expect the beta version of the platform soon
Is there a scheduled date for it ??
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley

Then that’s a good response
Another thing I noticed is this; in your whitepaper, you did not talk more about the mining tool or pool you will be administering.

So can you kindly help out explain how your mining aspect on the platform will work ??
Activity: 198

copper member

Activity: 250

copper member
Activity: 686
If I get this really correctly. This is not an exchange project but they aim to give not only crypto education but data analysis and chart as well.

Interesting aspect of the blockchain that haven't been really developed on. Many projects go ahead to build exchange without putting all of this in place to ensure their user are properly prepared.

Every project has their area of concentration and expertise, some projects focus on developing an exchange platform for users to trade cryptocurrency, but Newscrypto is unique for her ability to concentrate on providing users with the educational and practical skills necessary to trade effectively and maximise their results on the cryptocurrency arena.
copper member
Activity: 560
Please I would like to know if the bounty promised to commence for a while now has started. Newscryto is a unique and promising project with good prospect, I would be honoured to join in the bounty program to secure some priceless tokens. I would appreciate if the bounty link could be shared on the thread.

The bounty program is yet to commence, but be rest assured that it would be announced immediately it starts. You may need to keep checking the thread and other social media handles for the information on bounty. I also would love to participate and have been checking consistently for the announcements to be made.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Please I would like to know if the bounty promised to commence for a while now has started. Newscryto is a unique and promising project with good prospect, I would be honoured to join in the bounty program to secure some priceless tokens. I would appreciate if the bounty link could be shared on the thread.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I believe your token has too many supply; and with that you cannot get targeted investors and individual.

Are there any forseeable plans for the future on your whitepaper about token burn ? And stuffs related to that ??

In my opinion, the total supply of Newscryto tokens is not too much, the supply is just about 280 million and secondly, the team had decided to carry out periodic token burn which would be equivalent to 20% of the revenue from membership fees.. From the statistics, there's a huge possibility of reducing the amount of tokens in circulation to about 90 million after a period of 5 years.
copper member
I believe your token has too many supply; and with that you cannot get targeted investors and individual.

Are there any forseeable plans for the future on your whitepaper about token burn ? And stuffs related to that ??

Of course, we will be burning 20% of the membership fees.
copper member
If I get this really correctly. This is not an exchange project but they aim to give not only crypto education but data analysis and chart as well.

Interesting aspect of the blockchain that haven't been really developed on. Many projects go ahead to build exchange without putting all of this in place to ensure their user are properly prepared.

We aim to provide the right information at the right time to all traders out there. Our platform offer 10+ tools that are a must for every crypto trader out there.
copper member
After the distribution of bounty tokens to bounty hunters , the price of the tokens can be reduced .. so how do you going to manage it ?

The tokens that will be distributed to our bounty participants will be frozen for a short period of time, so we protect the organic value of our token.

Instead you can pay him after a month for the bounty.This coin is listed in three exchanges,seems to be a good move .But don't know, how many how many people interested in your coin.What is your current trade volume ?

Our current trade volume on the Probit exchange is around 150.000 USD.
copper member
Activity: 482

Activity: 667
Instead of paying staffs in newsrypto; you can instead pay staff in usdt; so that the internal operations will be tidy without complaints.

But other administrators such as telegram admin and co can be sorted via newscrypto token
Pages:
Jump to: