Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 20. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 4
For long, I have searched for something like this,  a source of crypto-currency information, to help me excel in trading.
 A good thing I found Newscrypto

Yes you are right, with newscrypto you can learn excellence in trading but nothing is perfect when it comes to crypto currency trades.

The training will come at a fee charged in newscrypto token.
How expensive will the classes be ??

Is it gonna be affordable for basic newbies ??
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I like the use case of this project, but the knowledge it provides, is it limited to crypto-currency information?
 How about blockchain information?

We mostly provide information for crypto traders and investors.
more on that you can check on our website: www.newscrypto.io

This was helpful too. I guess I stumbled over something I have always looked for.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Since this is a beta version and you’ll be looking out for bugs and anyone with a suggestion on what to put in would be very much appreciated, I’ll suggest you make a bounty over this, Do you plan to have a bounty to reward Newscryto community with a suggestion or bug testing bounty?

I’m thinking a bug bounty will be too expensive for the project because it is self funded
A proper bug testing is vital from professionals before you do the main launch

After the launch the bug bounty can hold, or what do you feel ??
Any date still for platform launch ??
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Since this is a beta version and you’ll be looking out for bugs and anyone with a suggestion on what to put in would be very much appreciated, I’ll suggest you make a bounty over this, Do you plan to have a bounty to reward Newscryto community with a suggestion or bug testing bounty?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.

Certainly need to read the news before going on to trade for the day. I’ll suggest read on market analysis and coming launch if it’s a new project. Would Newscryto have a page for updated prices of top cryptocurrencies? I think that would be a cool idea.

Newscryoto's "performance" tool will have updated coin prices as well as their performance in the chosen time period, meaning you will be able to see how did the price rise or fall over the week.

It’s great to see the Newscryto team paying attention to their official thread on btt. It’s one thing to have a platform, and it’s a much bigger task to pay attention to the response of your users and reply questions when asked. I think the Newscryto platform team is doing an awesome job here. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Since there is no form of token sale and you have highlighted above that trading has commenced in about 4 exchange platform.
Can you inform me the number or percentage of tokens that you have exposed or released for sale ?

Hello cytpoway121. We have 140.000.000 million NWC tokens for public sale, but at the moment we only have around 60.000.000 NWC tokens on the exchanges.
copper member
For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.

Certainly need to read the news before going on to trade for the day. I’ll suggest read on market analysis and coming launch if it’s a new project. Would Newscryto have a page for updated prices of top cryptocurrencies? I think that would be a cool idea.

Newscryoto's "performance" tool will have updated coin prices as well as their performance in the chosen time period, meaning you will be able to see how did the price rise or fall over the week.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Since there is no form of token sale and you have highlighted above that trading has commenced in about 4 exchange platform.
Can you inform me the number or percentage of tokens that you have exposed or released for sale ?
Activity: 364
Just got to your ANN thread now. But then, don't you think it'll be more interesting if you specify your timing on your project's roadmap? Just wondering.

I don’t think it can get more specific. Most roadmap I have seen don’t give specific date. Btw a date would be great. I’m more interested in Newscryto keeping users updated. I think there should be a link for anyone willing to sign up for your daily newsletter.
Activity: 448

Activity: 55
ApeSwap
With Newscrypto, members both newbies and old members are sure of getting first hand information on crypto trading, analysis and a lot more. Also helping investors with useful investments decisions and information.  Newscrypto is indeed a one stop blockchain solution to the crypto space m Bravo team!
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Most important feature I want to see on a cryptocurrency news website is transparent analysis. Being unbiased isn’t the norm, and it’s negatively affecting the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I hope NewCrypto team does well to be transparent. That would keep them ahead.
copper member
Just got to your ANN thread now. But then, don't you think it'll be more interesting if you specify your timing on your project's roadmap? Just wondering.

Some of the projects on the roadmap will be specified of course. The reason why other projects are not dated because they are long term and we will need a lot of time and funds to make that happen.
Activity: 212
It's rare to see self funded projects doing excellently well. this however, has set a record
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Am yet to adopt your system, but I find the use case pretty interesting.

How vast is your platform?
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999
copper member
There are a lot of competitors for you currently. How or what measures have you take or will you take to see that Newscrypto surpasses existing projects?

Hello, Jabatani thanks for taking an interest in our project. We believe that with our tools we are one of a kind. Upon buying our intermediate or advanced membership we will provide you with all the information you need to make the right choice in any timeframe, let that be a day, hour or minute. Feel free to visit our website https://newscrypto.io/ and test it yourself! Cool
copper member
I love the idea behind your project. But do you plan on listing your token on other bigger exchanges? 

Thanks for the compliments Annexia. Yes Of course, as we are self-funded and the fees are high for bigger exchanges we are taking it slowly.
Activity: 32
There are a lot of competitors for you currently. How or what measures have you take or will you take to see that Newscrypto surpasses existing projects?
Pages:
Jump to: