Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nybble 0.6.5.2 Nybble - New Wallet Win, Mac and Source, New Pools. - page 11. (Read 31797 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
explanation : not intending to dump the blue bird all together just wanted to simply an official nibble logo , and no fear from Twitter that was never going to happen, this way the white nibble shrinks much better.
White represents freedom , blue trust - average investors will warm to that much more - as we have to decide those things here before we market nibble outside -

Simple, plain white and blue, does ring the bell Wink

ha ha you can have that one , if you want to believe it , but actually i wanted to simplify to make it shrink for coinchoose and smaller logos on the wallet that led me to the white - i've always known the blue is trust , that's my background - white is obvious, also you will see my comments before about how i knew the logo was too complex-  i could choose to make the bird black - but then i lost the eye and the chest - so white was the obvious answer , another colour does not contrast well at 16x16.

all credit to eMuni i love it , but its logo is not as pretty as nibble ha ha , but it dosn't have to be,  to do what it needs to do . in fact i suppose it needs to be more "Transactional" -

you need to catch up to me Nick i have :

- nibble
- Novacoin
- Cap currency

and i can make the Peercoin logo

i can claim you copied the blue?

; )  jokes.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
explanation : not intending to dump the blue bird all together just wanted to simply an official nibble logo , and no fear from Twitter that was never going to happen, this way the white nibble shrinks much better.
White represents freedom , blue trust - average investors will warm to that much more - as we have to decide those things here before we market nibble outside -

Simple, plain white and blue, does ring the bell Wink
Activity: 132
Bitcoin FTW!
Please add new node to the list 109.95.200.147 Smiley
‘Try to be nice’
Yeah i know sucks hey - don't stress - nibble staying around  - if you have an amount , don't stress about it we will fix it , there is not a huge rush for these things at the moment .

also i'd like to scrap this Topic as i don't moderate it so can you post in the other one -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nybble-0652-nybble-new-wallet-win-mac-and-source-new-pools-216637
‘Try to be nice’
so did diff just re-target or was that 100+ M# fud and that was a quasi attack ?
Activity: 154
Activity: 100
NEW NBL Mining Pool with on DDoS protected: http://nbl.pro-tech.bz.it

Easy stratum connect:
  • stratum+tcp://pro-tech.bz.it:3337
  • cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pro-tech.bz.it:3337 -u username -p password -I 9
Activity: 84
Uh oh...number one on coinchoose right now...

There goes the neighborhood...
‘Try to be nice’
Thanks I downloaded the wallet will have to see how the coin goes before I buy any

ok mate great to see - , we will be promoting later , i will do most updates here and on other forums -

we are a buy and hold currency - that's how we will be promoting to outside investors -

so just buy enough that you would like to keep for a few years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thanks I downloaded the wallet will have to see how the coin goes before I buy any
‘Try to be nice’
feedback welcome on this Topic - obviously if you have supported nibble from the start or held it we will consider your opinion more seriously.

explanation :

not intending to dump the blue bird all together just wanted to simply an official nibble logo .

And no fear from Twitter that was never going to happen, this way the white nibble shrinks much better.

Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Hi

Just to inform you I have added Nibble to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio
‘Try to be nice’
digitalindustry
where can watch Next difficulty NBL?

next diff change is roughly at block 22176  - we are at 21938 or so  , so in about 200 blocks.

i'll pm you with this also -

note to everyone ***

updated my email - [email protected]

everyone don't hesitate to contact me via this if you would like to ask something that you don't want everyone on the forum to know -

for everything else - post it here - i like to get emails - so send though love or hate  - or spam and propaganda , distraction etc I’ve seen it all.
Activity: 742
digitalindustry
where can watch Next difficulty NBL?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

I'm on Cryptsy and will be watching it along with a few others. Good luck man with your coin and I wish you all the best.

Hey thanks ! : )

Also with your service - does it work the other way , does your service provide an easy way to get from Paypal to BTC?

I will go and check it out , just a bit busy now , i heard as Paypal absolutely despises anything Crypto there is problem with charge backs, going in that direction?
PP > BTC

if so id definitly like to use it .

its good how good will generate business.

We don't have any plans for a reverse exchange. But we are adding Litecoin and other alt coins soon. Maybe NBL can be soon!  Grin
‘Try to be nice’
hey there - not at the moment - but then again i wasn't really involved in the Cryptsy listing - perhaps more soonish.

but it's not up to me in the end , hope that helps !
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there any feedback about any other  exchnage for nibble?

Does anyone have any info on this?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
hey i didn't mean to be grating .

No problem thanks for the feedback , it will be a popular currency - but in a certain sector , to answer you no i don't want to have a strictly "retail" environment for it.

But it will be worth more than Bitcoin in the future v USD  {i do see the future} .

So it depends how you measure success?

i'd say buy some. mining at 1.7 diff is also stupid easy.

I'm on Cryptsy and will be watching it along with a few others. Good luck man with your coin and I wish you all the best.
‘Try to be nice’
Added Basslike pool ! - please pm me or update me with new pool info - or any relevant info actually.
Pages:
Jump to: