Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nybble 0.6.5.2 Nybble - New Wallet Win, Mac and Source, New Pools. - page 7. (Read 31797 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Looks like there is still life in this old bird.  A couple of other miners have come out to help - one of them with a lot of hashing power.  However these blocks are still taking their time to crack.  Also I opened my Nibble wallet again, and now it hasn't found any connections - will leave it for a while.
I took my laptop to my sister's place and used her internet - Nibble eventually synchronized although it sat there saying there was 7600 blocks to go, for a very long time.  After dinner I found it had synchronized.

Now at home, I start the Nibble client and it got one connection to the network and appears to be synchronized - certainly it is at block 39102 which agrees with the mining pool that I am mining at.  I think the problem for me is that I go through two firewalls at home, so may need to look at that and work out if I should dedicate a virtual machine to running the client and have it available 24/7.  I have a few hardware upgrades to do first though.

Anyway, the peer that I am connected to is:

"addr" : "109.10.236.54:8550"

That might help you.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
same here, no connections...

Yes, same here. Any known nodes to connect to?
Current block is 39099 - taking a bit of time to crack, been working away for just over 3 hrs now.  Next difficulty change in 1221 blocks - something to look forward to.

[Edit] Now current block is 39102 - been taking its time.
I have not abandoned Nybble - will come back to Nybble in the future -

Its a great crypto to hold IMO -

Hi, I would love to hold some but my wallet won't sync.  This is happening to others as well, so how do we fix this - or give you some time to get the celebrations out of the way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
I have not abandoned Nybble - will come back to Nybble in the future -

Its a great crypto to hold IMO -
Finally some movements, 2 blocks in the past 3 hrs, means 2 confirmations on transfers it seems.  So we need to keep mining blocks to keep the system running.  Now - how do we get our wallets synchronized?
It seems that most of the network mining power disappeared and left the difficulty of the coin at 7.1957 which is quite high for the remaining miners.  I have a pending transfer at Cryptsy that has been sitting there for over 10 hours with 0 confirmations so have decided to put some mining power back on NBL and see if I can get some movement.  Up to now there appears to be only 4.4MH/s mining, so with my 2.3MH/s - maybe we can start moving blocks.  One problem that I foresee is that the difficulty will stay this way for at least another 1200 blocks or so, before it will drop down to match the mining power and get reasonable.  It isn't helping when we cannot synchronize our wallets and when our transactions cannot confirm.
Activity: 132
Bitcoin FTW!
same here, no connections...
I am also having trouble getting connections in order to synchronize.  So far, my nibble client is showing 0 connections.  I am using the config from the first post.  Are there any working nodes that we should know about?

With other clients, if the sync was stuck at a particular block, I have closed the client and reopened it and the sync then continues, but I cannot even get started.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I can't sync in my wallet in Windows, What's wrong?
What I can do is watch the remaining of block increase more and more!!
anyone have working link to dl the wallet?

For windows

https://mega.co.nz/#!o9MhnYpa!BC_Aw2ojKibzFVfbIbWgXS_OSJAGCQvGmfX3ZgaDbNc

I downloaded it a few days ago - just copy the entire line and paste in the address field of your browser.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
anyone have working link to dl the wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Whats up with this coin?
Activity: 518
Every help to revitalize this coin would be great. Maybe it was that unsuccessfull, because it had a very fair start, without premine and developers who took the biggest part of it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi

I am having trouble syncing my wallet. I have a dedicated server in France that I would happily run as a node if that would help, but I would need talking through it.

Edit: it has now synced, but my offer still stands.
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 518
is 0.6.5.2. the current version?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Hi I've update wallet to version v0.6.5.2-g397646f-nibble
but synchronization stopped at Sat 9. Nov 12:49:26 2013, block 32800
same problem as previous version.
You're saying - All Sync issues are fix, but they're not,
or, I miss something?
‘Try to be nice’
ok... after 2 days and without my having done anything

seem to be succesfully sync!

I overall see this as a net positive,  and duely feel regret for the delay that was incurred.

Indeed post your address id like any new supporter or profit miner to have Nybble.

This blockchain you will be mining was the first truly verifiable honest start and many miners and buyers currently hold it , in some shape or form.

Cryptocurrency moves in frequencies like many other entity's of our/ this planet.

On the headline and in the future there will be coming an update , im still looking over the structure of such.
Pages:
Jump to: