Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nybble 0.6.5.2 Nybble - New Wallet Win, Mac and Source, New Pools. - page 14. (Read 31797 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I've always considered the bitcoin community to be pretty hypocritical when denouncing alt coins as "scamcoins"...many criteria they use for this label also apply to Bitcoin:

• Mysterious, anonymous developer who disappears off the face of the earth soon after launch?  Check!
  • Huge premine?  Check!
  • Massive advantage to early adopters?  Check!

That's off the top of my head.  Ok I know it is not quite the same situation now and of course Bitcoin was the first and the original pioneer...but the similarities do exist.

+1

then add dodgey deals and huge centralization. what's that = ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've always considered the bitcoin community to be pretty hypocritical when denouncing alt coins as "scamcoins"...many criteria they use for this label also apply to Bitcoin:

• Mysterious, anonymous developer who disappears off the face of the earth soon after launch?  Check!
  • Huge premine?  Check!
  • Massive advantage to early adopters?  Check!

That's off the top of my head.  Ok I know it is not quite the same situation now and of course Bitcoin was the first and the original pioneer...but the similarities do exist.
Oh I have no problem with the blue either...both look good.  Nor am I overly concerned with the twitter comments.
Activity: 67
Agree that if people think "Twittercoin" that's not a negative really, if anything that's a bonus. A familarish icon on a crypto coin might be a great marketing ploy!

Imo the blue looks very clean and inviting, the familiar bird makes it look trustworthy and user friendly too.
‘Try to be nice’
I would consider changing the coluor but to tell you the truth the fake "Twitter" calls are not a real problem, even if this gets known as "Twittercoin" that's not a negative really

all these people are doing is associating twitter to our legitimate design , new people or people that wouldn't know any better might think there is some connetion, i.e free press.

so really guys don't let that annoy you its actually a compliment .

If we had an App with our logo and/ or we promoted it outside here , i think that would be effective.

having said that we are still on the forum here , so Red could be pulled off , but i do like the blue still , lets see how strongly the other users feel about it.

ha ha if i now see a bunch of unknown new users saying to change it , that would mean the senior spammers hate the blue = we keep it.  : D  

edit*** i hope you guys realize that most of the accounts on here are fake, the idea is make fake accounts and promo your "coin"..

further too that the Bitcoin group were/are making a lot of the "spam coin" their idea was to dilute the base of sCrypt , and help their own cause, if any sCrypt currency design goes to $20 $30 = sCrypt breakout = ASIC death. = lot of lost money.

i'm sure this keeps any ASIC owner or indeed ASIC company up at night.

only problem is i can see the future and read your mind, i was given those super powers by the Russians, so  : D  < joke

regardless we are here for the new people, and we will move to a forum of our own if we have to, but my better advice is to an ASIC owner, cut your loss or break even you have ONE currency you live or die on, that's not really a market , and the currency is very centralized, you are more like a gold owning sovereign hoping for the collapse of the USD. = disadvantage .

or more accurate you are like an Army running around trying to attack nations that are not selling and trading in your currency in say oh, you  know oil for example. , except you have no military advantage and you are communist like inefficent.

edit****

this also means sCrypt was a success, the first thing that was tried was an sCrypt ASIC and it

= Cost up front prohibitive
= Cost in power lots more.
I wonder if we should use the red for the default logo - The red is bad ass.

I like the red too.
Activity: 205
Good luck for your coin!!!
It sems very fair distributed.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
TwitterCoin?

Whats that coin your promoing http://www.opel.com/ Opel Coin?  It has a lightening bolt LOL

LOL you beat me by a few seconds...

I was thinking it too haha
TwitterCoin?

Whats that coin your promoing http://www.opel.com/ Opel Coin?  It has a lightening bolt LOL

LOL you beat me by a few seconds...
TwitterCoin?

What an incredibly witty and original post!

By the way, what is that logo you are sporting as an avatar?

JoltColaCoin?
TampaBayLightningCoin?
GatoradeCoin?
IJustPulledTheFirstBoltImageIFoundOnGoogleAndMadeItMyLogoCoin?

https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=lightning+bolt+logo&client=firefox-a&hs=gP9&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=k8aiUfaIBMjgkAXci4CgDw&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=924

Seriously who cares about the logo.
Activity: 28
I wonder if we should use the red for the default logo - The red is bad ass.
TwitterCoin?

NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is great stuff thanks for putting this together!
‘Try to be nice’
Let's say we started mining NBL where can we exchange with BTC?

We have purposely kept it off any exchange for the moment - I will update the Topic with the exchange link  that Don is running .

You can offer it on here, or any other forum , there are many trusted sellers..

Question is but :

Unless you have a large amount of hash power why would you sell it straight up now?
It makes little sense ha ha  ?

I’m not a master Chess player but...  it just wouldn’t make sense to sell a bunch now , but if you are I’ll be a buyer !
You see, there is a general misunderstanding that on to an exchange means success....??

all an exchange is , is a market for buyers and sellers...

Well sure its a success for the Dev if he premined say 2 million , yeah so he can dump them at whatever he can get for them?

but that's not what we are doing here , that's not the type of operation we are running !  : D

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Let's say we started mining NBL where can we exchange with BTC?
‘Try to be nice’
thanks for the support guys ignr fenican - i'm pretty sure he's been trolling this since start ha ha  Cheesy

he probably has heaps already !
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Why steal Twitter's logo?  Totally stupid  Embarrassed

Is a bird-logo connected to twitter for all times?

As far as I know, birds do exist longer than twitter does...
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Why steal Twitter's logo?  Totally stupid  Embarrassed
Activity: 425
Merit: 262
I like the logo, very cute. Waiting it to be on shelf.
Pages:
Jump to: