Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nybble 0.6.5.2 Nybble - New Wallet Win, Mac and Source, New Pools. - page 8. (Read 31797 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
ok... after 2 days and without my having done anything

seem to be succesfully sync!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Hi you have got the config  on the front page yes ?

The addnode ?

Name will in the future will be Nybble , no coin .

What are you trying to hash with just out of interest ?
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I'm new to nibble coin, I just downloaded v0.6.5.2-g397646f-nibble but has never synchronized

I tried to delete everything and restart the client but still (Out of sync)

Any suggests?
‘Try to be nice’
Still working friend - yes been a bit quiet , still assessing all options , that is to say the best options to improve the design . will have news in the future .

price is very low now - we don't want to rely in uselessly pounding a forum - that's not really a very useful aspect of our time , well , not in the long run. .

still here though : D

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So, how's nybble/nibble coming along? Been very quiet.
‘Try to be nice’
Nibble Nybble ?

oh that business - yes , well i put up a notice for people to contact me , re the name , can i ask how do you feel about it? , personally i very much like Nybble .

also are you are stakeholder of Nybble ?

you can email me here [email protected] < suspect i will have to change that if i decide on Nybble. ?

there was some question as to one B or two B's .

most people wanted Two.

i won't make changes solid until maybe a new client and such.

need to get this missing file fixed up and secured , make sure there is no funny business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
‘Try to be nice’
What i will do now,  is carefully go over the source and get it recompiled , i will not use a compiled version i have as if a PC has been compromised that file would also be .

that would be nasty business indeed ...

I will bang a fresh new client up from the source, and hopefully all will be well and good.
‘Try to be nice’
Well that would certainly be an issue , let me check it out ....

This may be a bit late, but scrypt-salsa is different from Jane and regular scrypt in what ways?

I wouldn't be the top or highest authority on that matter , but.

Salsa is the hash derived from Colin Percival , it made up sCrypt the most popular now hash type , started with some previous currency but breaking popularity with LTC.

SCrypt- Jane was touted as a " cpu only " type of hash , but that is spurious at best and proved incorrect .

As to the details I haven't found the need to look into them , as they did not derive any special benefit as I could see.

But you could look at sCrypt-Jane politically as an attempt to do what LTC did but with a pre mine aspect as the coders  probably had a GPU miner before the " public"  as was recently suggest that LTC had done so .

Without any further evidence to the contrary , that's what I would assume if I was you, but as it turns out I'm not.
‘Try to be nice’
Oh yes I seem to have been able to discover the problem , the file seems to be missing...

How unfortunate for it , what I will try to do is ring around , make a few calls , and see if I can't  locate it ...

I will zip down and put up couple of posters and see if I get any calls about this missing file .

In the meantime I will try to locate a complete and perfect copy and put it in its place but perhaps at a different download location hopefully that will suffice ..

If anyone sees this file wandering aimlessly or looking lost/ begging for Nybble on the street  please contact me.

Don't aapproach this wild file.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

This may be a bit late, but scrypt-salsa is different from Jane and regular scrypt in what ways?
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I can't download it
-------------------------------------
Download v0.6.5.2 Nibble wallet
Windows:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5SFlWV1owa3k4ejg/edit
‘Try to be nice’
Im a nibble fan too :-)

Good to see that you take care of it!

thanks mate i know you have been a miner and investor from the start , hopefully we can all evolve this , the first equitable cryptocurrency of the GPU era into what it's legacy should be.

and that is that ; when most benefit the market benefits .

we will keep working to that end.

: D
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Im a nibble fan too :-)

Good to see that you take care of it!
‘Try to be nice’
Cheers looking to institute a few more minor changes soon , in our evolution and for our investors .
Activity: 84
updated some logos for our core of Nibble investors on the forum here.

Great I really like the way nibble is progressing .
‘Try to be nice’
updated some logos for our core of Nibble investors on the forum here.
‘Try to be nice’
anyone else with good nodes don't hesitate to send though cheers .
‘Try to be nice’
This is what I have in my .conf at the moment:

addnode=106.187.94.209
addnode=70.79.24.157
addnode=109.80.94.251
addnode=95.110.156.138
connect=nblnode.digitalindustry.info

This gives me 5 working nodes Smiley

he mate thanks for that info glad you got it working i may update that in the OP cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: