Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nybble 0.6.5.2 Nybble - New Wallet Win, Mac and Source, New Pools. - page 12. (Read 31797 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
with the recent release of all these "kopi" coins its important to keep focus , persoanlkally i'm sticking with nibble , its not the newest thing on the block , but its cute and faimily freindly.

although i've go to say the innovation of KOPIMIKOIN attracts me , i'm sticking with nibble !

but i might buy some KOPIMI !
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
you think they will email me oldminer?

Undecided

They will send a letter and you will eventually have to change the logo. This will only happen if Nibble succeeds. So if you want to have a brighter future change it now. Changing it later will be more damaging to nibble.

what if i see the future and it tells me :

1. its hard to sue a Cryptocurrency

2. Who the fuck am i?

3. I don't care.

Ever tried to sue the Palestinians MicroGuy? You know some people you just can't sue , that's my point mate.  

[no i'm not a Palastinian, i'm making a point]

Okay. I understand that approach and was thinking more in terms of if you ever wanted this to become a very popular "mainstream" coin. But I can appreciate your position. Best of luck with your venture.
‘Try to be nice’
cool sounds great !  : D
‘Try to be nice’

I'm on Cryptsy and will be watching it along with a few others. Good luck man with your coin and I wish you all the best.

Hey thanks ! : )

Also with your service - does it work the other way , does your service provide an easy way to get from Paypal to BTC?

I will go and check it out , just a bit busy now , i heard as Paypal absolutely despises anything Crypto there is problem with charge backs, going in that direction?
PP > BTC

if so id definitly like to use it .

its good how good will generate business.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Undecided

They will send a letter and you will eventually have to change the logo. This will only happen if Nibble succeeds. So if you want to have a brighter future change it now. Changing it later will be more damaging to nibble.
‘Try to be nice’
 hey i didn't mean to be grating .

No problem thanks for the feedback , it will be a popular currency - but in a certain sector , to answer you no i don't want to have a strictly "retail" environment for it.

But it will be worth more than Bitcoin in the future v USD  {i do see the future} .

So it depends how you measure success?

i'd say buy some. mining at 1.7 diff is also stupid easy.
‘Try to be nice’

Undecided

what if i see the future and it tells me :

1. its hard to sue a Cryptocurrency

2. Who the fuck am i?

3. I don't care.

Ever tried to sue the Palestinians MicroGuy? You know some people you just can't sue , that's my point mate. 

[no i'm not a Palastinian, i'm making a point]
‘Try to be nice’
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Undecided

Absolutely. Litigation can be expensive, and even companies as large as Apple or Twitter like to avoid it at all costs. Not only would they use any means at their disposal to contact you, they would warn you (and probably more than once) before any action is taken.

you know i get a lot of mail , what if i miss the letter?

something like that could get out of hand , becasue then they would think i'm just ignoring them, should i contact them first you think?, prempting a letter that they might send, both Apple and Twitter just in case?

maybe i could Sue them first ? or is that stupid?

Again, they will make sure you are located & contacted by whatever means they have at their disposal before litigation. I mean, how are they going to summons you if they dont know who you are? And how would they look in front of any magistrate (after somehow dragging you into court), without having first advised you that you are in breach of copyright? They would be laughed out of court. I'm no lawyer but if your really that concerned I'm sure there's some numbers you can ring to obtain free legal advice over the phone.
‘Try to be nice’
Excuse the ignorance is this on an exchange ?

dam stupid me , yes it is - i'll just update that - it will be on more - and its now on Cryptsy.com

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/32

that is the nibble cross.

i'll update the OP.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Excuse the ignorance is this on an exchange ?
‘Try to be nice’

Undecided

Absolutely. Litigation can be expensive, and even companies as large as Apple or Twitter like to avoid it at all costs. Not only would they use any means at their disposal to contact you, they would warn you (and probably more than once) before any action is taken.

you know i get a lot of mail , what if i miss the letter?

something like that could get out of hand , becasue then they would think i'm just ignoring them, should i contact them first you think?, prempting a letter that they might send, both Apple and Twitter just in case?

maybe i could Sue them first ? or is that stupid?
legendary

Undecided

‘Try to be nice’

Undecided
legendary
The way it works is if a company believes they have a copyright they will contact you and ask you to remove/change it first. They dont just outright file a lawsuit.  Roll Eyes

‘Try to be nice’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055869/German-cafe-Apfelkind-logo-dispute-Apple.html

You can see the differences in the link, somewhat different but got massively sued by apple. You have to watch out. Twitter is about a 11 Billion dollar market cap company quite big. I would be very wary about the use of a logo similar to twitter. You could lose your house, and everything you own if you did get in a lawsuit.

I do recommend some changes, perhaps a red bird? Or a bird on a coin, though on the news the color was different made no difference.

Though reading on closer inspection the person did eventually win the battle, though
do you really want to create a mess of lawsuits, and lawyers, and deal with judges?
And maybe pull through?

Best regards
Lightlord

Lightloard sent me this Pm - so i want to ask the forum, what should we do ?

i mean its a pretty scary prospect to be sued by a billion dollar industry such as twitter and stuff.

i mean we wouldn't want that right.

i might throw this to a vote?
‘Try to be nice’
Can anyone with a relevant new pool info - pm me or post it in this topic , the idea of me having one is i'm on here more - and thus can keep this one updated for Hyoshi .

in fact all and any updates can you post here so we can keep this topic the main nibble topic - if hyoshi doesn't mind that is.

if he pm's me i will update anything he wants.
‘Try to be nice’
‘Try to be nice’
Hi do you have a wallet .qt download for windows I followed your link to google docs, impressive i must say, but at the same time it is a waste as when I had a quick scan through the 100 or so file I hit the little red cross at the top of the page as I do not have the time or the inclination to wade through all that crap just to setup a wallet. mmmmm wonder if I am alone in that Huh?
So please PM me if I have been blind and not seen the link as I am mining them now at a pool.
Thanks
Noel

thanks for that feedback Noel let me just fix that !
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
noel
on left upper corner you will find
file > download
Pages:
Jump to: