Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 25. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I love the concept and the features.

This project will definately succeed.
Activity: 40
Wallets Validation

The application will validate that each wallet included in the list is valid and can accept the token or currency that will be sent.

Nice projects.
Activity: 30
This project is a great project. the features are great. I will purchase some token in ICO
Activity: 36
Looking to see this project.
Reports

The system will emit reports at the end of each distribution, so that failed shipments can be reprocessed.

This is a good project
Activity: 52
This will be a project that will help the blockchain world.
Success
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Looking to see this project succeed.
Anonymity

The portfolio from which the distribution comes will change for each shipment to be made so the data will never be associated with the person making the shipment.
Activity: 110
Great way to Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world.

I like this.
Activity: 120
Distribution in minutes

The application will use multi-threaded to send transactions parallely, using the power of the processor to manage concurrency.

Good project
Activity: 137
The system will emit reports at the end of each distribution, so that failed shipments can be reprocessed.

Yes it is very important in this project.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
Variety of Blokchains
The application will accept various blockchains to make shipments.

How is this possible. Like to go through all functions Here.
Activity: 159
Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world.  Nice concept and good project
Activity: 138
This project sounds good. I submitted my post to join airdrop. I am on board with octus.
I am sure this octus project will ease many large-scale distributors of cryptocurrency to distribute tokens,coins to their network.
thanks
Activity: 266
Do you have Bounty program?
Activity: 1
hi,can we use imtoken as airdrop wallet?
Activity: 182
yes, The team inspires confidence of many investors And I think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project!
Activity: 183
OCTUS Project is looking so unique both by the name and concept, and with very less total supply of just over 2 million coins.
Activity: 102
If we really can send cryptocurrency seconds around the world as described in the white paper, then we will be able to transact additional currencies much faster, and the cost will become even lower. I am very much looking forward to more events and rewards for your project.
Activity: 70
just looked at ur contract.
This line is kind of useless isnt it? Cheesy
contract Octus is OctusToken(2500000000000000000000000, "Octus", 18, "OCT") {}
Activity: 48
Do you have white papers? I want to learn more about your information, such as the project team.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Your project seems very interesting and new, it really solves a current problem of massive cryptocurrency distribution. Many will appreciate it.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: