Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 29. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have a question, what is the difference between this and other coin such as bitcoin and eth?
Activity: 13
The project is interesting. I will definitely look
Activity: 1
Activity: 6

The project is credible, I think in the future, Octus will sound as often as Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 43
very promising project, good luck
Activity: 64
Is it untraceable?
I don't like people can track and know how is my receiver. Can you solve that problem?
Activity: 209
Merit: 7
The idea of a decentralized tool for the automatic distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens...certainly the project will be a great success 
Activity: 219
I love how this project provides fast, decentralized and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies. This is a great project!
Activity: 16
with 2.500.000 total supply and 1.500.000 circulating supply,

im looking high with this project.

and im also supporting this project.
Activity: 7
Awesome project. Unique and is well-presented that makes it easy for beginners to understand. Great job, will support all the way.
Activity: 19
With few total supply and great upcoming exchanges to go in. And the process is displayed discreetly. I really do think this project has a great future ahead.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
done signing up for the airdrop. looking forwards for your upcoming bounty events. goodluck
Activity: 182
I wanna know more about this project. Will wait for the other infos from you.
Activity: 70
OCT, it sounds like a good project, worth the wait!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Please provide some details of this project. Keep us updated, thanks.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
The application will use multi-threaded to send transactions parallely, using the power of the processor to manage concurrency.

What is this bullshit? It's technobabble by people who seem to barely know tech targeted at people who definitely don't know tech. Fast transactions have been solved by many cryptocurrencies, they are not going to be solved by a standard copy and paste ethereum token.

There's nothing on your github, next to nothing on the website, this is all awful. Apart from the logo, it's a nice octopus.

have patience, next week you will see all that you ask
Activity: 5
The application will use multi-threaded to send transactions parallely, using the power of the processor to manage concurrency.

What is this bullshit? It's technobabble by people who seem to barely know tech targeted at people who definitely don't know tech. Fast transactions have been solved by many cryptocurrencies, they are not going to be solved by a standard copy and paste ethereum token.

There's nothing on your github, next to nothing on the website, this is all awful. Apart from the logo, it's a nice octopus.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
Your website is very simple, just a connection, there is no substantive introduction of the project.
I hope you can add more content on your webpage, otherwise it is difficult to believe that the authenticity of your project. Huh

We are working on that, next week we will show some updates on our website. Stay tuned
Activity: 64
This is another unique project with amazing features. I hope you follow your Roadmap and do well in future
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Where are your road map?I want to know your ICO plan, and I can also recognize from your road map if you are acting according to plan.
Dev has been answered here, please be patient.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31213349
of course, hope we do not wait too long!
Pages:
Jump to: