Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 26. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds like a good and really interesting project. Can't wait to see more news soon.  Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
this project has an interesting plan, if you look at the way of promotion done by this project with the airdrop reaching the allocation of 20% and bounty funds reaching 5%, I think with the promotion it will facilitate this project to be known to many people and of course investors
Activity: 63
I think the idea of this project is kinda good, massive and automative distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens. Wish you all the best for this project.
Activity: 17
Great initiative. There is a real market for automated distribution of cryptocurrencies. Good luck and will follow for sure this project.
I follow the project and fingers crossed for the team Octus @octusnetword.
What do you think about it ?  Wink
Activity: 21
Really excited to see the future of this project with new concept, decentralized project for massive and automated distribution of crypto and tokens of the major alts and btc.
Website looking good but white paper link is not working, wish devs work hard and deliver something very strong and promising.
The project seems good ! Will talk spread the word on a French influent forum
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
Can I export the addresses from a spreadsheet to the software? For example, do I have a spreadsheet like a thousand ETH addresses, do I have to type one by one or can the software interact with Excel and import all these addresses automatically?
you can import a list of addresses from a spreadsheet, cvs, txt
Activity: 196
Is there any chance that ICO will be extended?
Activity: 238
Very nice project with great potential, and I know it's definitely gonna be huge and successful. Your Total Supply: 2,500,000, this is a very rare tokens. I think as long as we can hold it, you can ensure its value is rising, because its total amount is too little.But such a small amount of liquidity Will it cause it difficult when exchange?
Activity: 2
Very Nice idea and Well built website, keep up the good work and we will meet success together.
Activity: 126
In which websites you are published?
Activity: 78
It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run!!!  Grin
Activity: 286
Airdrop joined.  Smiley OCTUS (OCT) was very interesting project. Goodluck dev.
Amazing! It is very interesting because Octus is the leading or first and true cryptographic project for the huge and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies and token of the most popular and known blockchain.  The advantage of this project is that anyone around the world can download the sotfware and makes a cryptocurrencies distribution in minutes.  Because of its efficiency and effectiveness to the users surely many would like to invest.
Activity: 199
its nice project... very interesting project..i joined already in your airdrop
cant wait to launch this project
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can I export the addresses from a spreadsheet to the software? For example, do I have a spreadsheet like a thousand ETH addresses, do I have to type one by one or can the software interact with Excel and import all these addresses automatically?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
Now you can buy the Octus tokens, collaborating with the project

http://octus.network/buy-en.html
Nice project ! Smiley Good luck !
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Interesting project, it reminds me metronome, such a shame that the same airdrop is worthless because of fee.
Pages:
Jump to: