Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 27. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Joined the Airdrop, 2 500 000 Total supply looks ideal for OCT token!
Activity: 26
When the team plan to send airdrop ?
thanks.
Activity: 34
I rather like less  Total Supply: 2,500,000  Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
Now you can buy the Octus tokens, collaborating with the project

http://octus.network/buy-en.html
Octus Network
The vision of this project is pretty great, this is very beneficial to a lot of ico owners and bounty managers, this can really make the distribution of tokens much faster and more convenient. I'm sure when this project will turn into a reality, there will be less mad bounty participants and less angry investors due to the fact of delayed distributions. I have to admit one of the problems that the cryptocurrency world is undertaking is the slow distribution of tokens so I'm pretty sure this project can help out with that and increase distribution speed 100%. I have to be honest though this project has a lot of upsides but there are also some downsides that I see with this, number 1 is the dev team, I feel like the dev team is too small to carry out a project such as this, I think having one more member responsible for the development wouldn't hurt? And also it will be better if you will add the linkedIn profile of the team, that will make your project more legit in an investors point of view. The other down side that I se,  is the lack of real world use, I'm pretty sure those projects that are conducting airdrops don't really have the funds to make things automatic, speaking of funds though how much fees do you charge when people use your platform?

We would contract two expert programmers in blockchain, once we reach the goal of selling the tokens that will serve us to develop the complete project, the maximum amount of the fee to use the application would be 100 oct if the price of the token increases, the amount of the fee would be reduced
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, good project
@zbebzbebdtc94zo on twitter

Issou les kheys
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I will be looking forward to your technology as the fastest in sending crypto in seconds around the world, hopefully you will be the top on doing so and to have that feat on all the crypto coins and tokens on the crypto industry.
wanna see more of this ! thank you guys !
I look forward for your project !
Activity: 11
I would use that for gifts. If you could elaborate how
Activity: 9
Is there a more detailed introduction to the project that I don't understand a bit, is it a platform for integrating cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 3
This project is good. Maybe i am lucky enough to be included. Too late probably
You are not late. I am like you and even later than you. I am very optimistic about this project. I believe that fortunate will surround us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The vision of this project is pretty great, this is very beneficial to a lot of ico owners and bounty managers, this can really make the distribution of tokens much faster and more convenient. I'm sure when this project will turn into a reality, there will be less mad bounty participants and less angry investors due to the fact of delayed distributions. I have to admit one of the problems that the cryptocurrency world is undertaking is the slow distribution of tokens so I'm pretty sure this project can help out with that and increase distribution speed 100%. I have to be honest though this project has a lot of upsides but there are also some downsides that I see with this, number 1 is the dev team, I feel like the dev team is too small to carry out a project such as this, I think having one more member responsible for the development wouldn't hurt? And also it will be better if you will add the linkedIn profile of the team, that will make your project more legit in an investors point of view. The other down side that I se,  is the lack of real world use, I'm pretty sure those projects that are conducting airdrops don't really have the funds to make things automatic, speaking of funds though how much fees do you charge when people use your platform?
Thanks for the airdrop can't wait to be able to purchase online an exchange and start using the product.

When does it go live?
Octus Network
Now you can buy the Octus tokens, collaborating with the project

http://octus.network/buy-en.html
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It's a wonderful project you guys have here. Good job 👍
i believe this project has a good prospect in the future because their total token supply is only 2.5 million
that is a small amount and i think a lot of positive impacts on it, many people are interested in this project
Activity: 109
 the impression was created that the service that offers your project is really unique and in demand. it will release a lot of admins from the rough work of which they are overloaded. are you going to offer bounty programs, would you rather participate? Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Great Stuff guys !
I am surprised no one thought of this before.
Genius Idea.
Plus there is plenty of demand for this and the demand will only increase ! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: