Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 28. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 25
Having all those functionalities under one roof as what Octus has to offer will be a game changer. Looking forward to see this project capture the market.

This is exactly why i think this project is heading somewhere, lots of functionalities that i believe will be adopted by crypto lovers and holders.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
A secure way for distribution of token is really a good idea and is gone be Very useful for the crypto community.
Im hurry to see it listed on exchange ! Keep us updated
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
I like the way how the project looks. Where to send donations?

Tomorrow we will update the website with all the changes made
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Activity: 77
I like the way how the project looks. Where to send donations?
Octus Network
How do you plan to achieve alleged fast transactions? And how fast they could be?

If you going to use Ethereum as a platform, we should not expect very fast transactions.

for everything there is an answer, the transactions in ethereum can be as fast as you want depending on the gas you pay, look this web https://ethgasstation.info/, we are thinking in a solution more creative than that

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
How do you plan to achieve alleged fast transactions? And how fast they could be?

If you going to use Ethereum as a platform, we should not expect very fast transactions.

Activity: 15
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Transaction delay or slow transaction is killing many cryptos. As Octus promises on their speed and other facts, this one could rich a higher place in the market.
dtr
Activity: 164
hope the airdrop is still active
Activity: 35
Excuse me
Do you have a whitepaper to show or/and a roadmap?
Activity: 1
Very interesting project with awesome giveaway
Activity: 1
Activity: 97
I understand that it is an auxiliary system that helps send digital currencies of BTC and ETH. It will be very useful and save a lot of time and money. Interesting!
Activity: 20
This project will be huge. Success will depend on adoption. Which i think it will get easily.
Activity: 98
The project looks interesting.
Does the team come from China??
I have notice the WEIBO is in the team's social channels.
There will be huge fans if the marketing would be done well.
There is no doubt!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I like this project's view,the application area is accurate and huge-demanded.
The marketing job is great.If there are more details about the technology will
be better.
The github repo is empty...
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
 the massive and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies ? Can you explain the essential difference between it and the Ethernet transmission system and the bitcoin transmission system? Is it an auxiliary system? What is its protruding advantage?
Octus Network
I have a question, what is the difference between this and other coin such as bitcoin and eth?

Octus is a software project that will be financed with the sales of the tokens. The token OCT will serve to use the application.
The application will serve to distribute cryptocurrencies, making use of existing blockchain and with a usable graphical interface.

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency of market and serves to make payments and speculate with its value.
Ethereum is a complete platform of smart contracts and tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: