Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 30. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
pretty cool project. hope you keep your promise in sending cryptocurrency in seconds. goodluck to the team
Activity: 15
Having all those functionalities under one roof as what Octus has to offer will be a game changer. Looking forward to see this project capture the market.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
Where are your road map?I want to know your ICO plan, and I can also recognize from your road map if you are acting according to plan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I can not click on your whitepaper. It seems to be just a display. a month ago I saw someone asking you this question, which you still have not yet solved!
I think you should join your whitepaper as soon as possible to eliminate everybody's questioning.
Activity: 58
Retwittered and filled airdrop form
ETH Wallet Address
0x63ec23798f0c5A6128d51ccc592258eb043af616
Activity: 434
Your Total Supply: 2,500,000, this is a very rare tokens,.
I think as long as we can hold it, you can ensure its value is rising, because its total amount is too little.
But such a small amount of liquidity Will it cause it difficult when exchange?

The total supply won't take you anywhere. If nobody is going to deliver great development results then there is no reason to hold this coin. I would never rely on total supply.
That said, the value of a token depends on the project behind it, not it’s total amount.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think as long as we can hold it, you can ensure its value is rising, because its total amount is too little.

The total supply won't take you anywhere. If nobody is going to deliver great development results then there is no reason to hold this coin. I would never rely on total supply.
Activity: 238
Your website is very simple, just a connection, there is no substantive introduction of the project.
I hope you can add more content on your webpage, otherwise it is difficult to believe that the authenticity of your project. Huh
Activity: 12
This project sounds interesting. Than you for providing us the information like the exchanges. It gives us further information ahead of time.
I'm very interested in your controlled distribution and I want to know how you guys did that and whether it's done with automated work?
In addition, how do you do to protect the privacy of the person who shipped?
Activity: 98
The fastest transaction in cryptocurrency project is really sounds good, I think this project will succeed because of their concept. Good luck team!
Activity: 34
Really we hope to be part of this project and looking forward to more information about this project, sounds great though.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
This is amazing project and platform...
It is the first and true cryptographic project for the massive and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens of the most popular and known blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitshares, NEO, NEM, Waves
Activity: 77
I like the way the project looks, when is the listing on an exchange ? And where it is gonna be?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
When I try to open the whitepaper by clicking on the whitepaper button nothing happens.

Can you please provide a link to the whitepaper here in the ANN thread?
There is really no white paper information, but their tweets are being advertised daily and should look like a real, authentic project.
hopefully as I wish!

it is real have a little patience
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
When I try to open the whitepaper by clicking on the whitepaper button nothing happens.

Regards, we are working in the whitepaper, we are close of updating our website
Activity: 109
i want to be part of this massive project whick will become a game changer for Cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

There is really no white paper information, but their tweets are being advertised daily and should look like a real, authentic project.
hopefully as I wish!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: