Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 32. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Wow
Hope it hits exchange soon
Activity: 90
Very nice project with great potential, and I know it's definitely gonna be huge and successful.
Activity: 6
Which exchange will it be listed... More updates plesse
Activity: 23
Quite interesting there is something intriguing about this project that I need to figure out.Where can I read more dev cause I think I am interested in this wonderful project.This surely caught my fancy.
Activity: 137
very nice project with good team
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
I agree with the idea and the project is interesting, but tell me why in your list of exchanges there are no large stock exchanges, well, for example, such Cryptopia, Bittrex or at least HITBTC?

1) Cryptopia asks 14 btc in dots
2) Bittrex is very regulated, it is impossible to enter there and they do not return the payment of the fee
3) Hitbtc is an exchange that asks between 7 to 9 btc the last time I asked, Hitbtc has many coins with little volume, the coins that move more volume are those of the top 10

If you have any better suggestion or some contact in an exchange it would be nice to hear it. Regards.
Activity: 91
It seems already listed on many exchanges, but is there any plan to list on another exchange from now on?
Activity: 83
nice and great airdrop,good luck dev,im join airdrop
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I agree with the idea and the project is interesting, but tell me why in your list of exchanges there are no large stock exchanges, well, for example, such Cryptopia, Bittrex or at least HITBTC?
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
i like this idea and looking exchange soon
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I am interest in this project, but I want to wait the whitepaper first.
Good luck.
Activity: 86
And why in the form there is no indication that you need to write a com- mentary in the branch bitcointal, and is there a tweet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
The project utility looks promising... I will like to check out the developer team members profile  before I can give this project a positive rating
Octus Network
Yes, project sounds interesting, but, I can not see satisfying white paper and road map. Only a graphic, figurative sentences and tokens tecnical information...
I think this is not enough to trust

The equipment will be revealed today, then the roadmap and next the whitepaper
Octus Network
When will the private placement begins? Will it be announced? How is price of 1oct in eth or btc?

35% of the tokens will be sold to private investors, the cost of each token will be $ 0.75. We will announce today
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
I LOVE the low supply man 2.500 000 is not match,

was there a ico or first airdop because the circulation is now 1,500,000

rg
Activity: 171
greet
i joined airdrop
@waeltharwat11
0xE4fDfbeD1fd241883fB2a19f65Aa0fDDeCab8702
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1333
Yes, project sounds interesting, but, I can not see satisfying white paper and road map. Only a graphic, figurative sentences and tokens tecnical information...
I think this is not enough to trust
Activity: 14
sounded like a good project but when you said you are going to use open source api i am in a doubt now
It is not considered good to use open source api when you have required resources available
Activity: 83

I hope the tentacles are enough to make this project succesful! Godbless!
Pages:
Jump to: