Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCTO - Resurrect 888 - New Counterparty Asset - page 30. (Read 37816 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sweet. Thanks Robert! Ok, I've issued the OCTO now.

Fixitdad, need your address for OCTO and OCTOFAME so I can send.

Everyone else should be good.

http://blockscan.com/address/17zGZ3h13FaWV7rUxYK9DQyS6TtSapZGe4

http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/OCTO
Activity: 742
Donators to Website and Block Explorer and BURN Fees
Reward: 75,000 OCTO
Total BTC Raised:
SquidsIn BTC.1
OCTOPARTY BTC.1
FixItDad BTC.1
mafort1469 BTC.901
madmartyk BTC.1998
FoldingCoin BTC.1

So mafort's huge donation nets him about 60% of the total issuance. Thanks!

mafort - 45000
madmarty - 9975
squids, octoparty, fixitdad and foldingcoin - 5006.25

there's the % breakdown for issuance. i rounded due to the fee stuff.
Sounds good Smiley I will give anyone who posts their counterwallet address here 1 OCTO so you can start accessing the private forums. Please start adding content to it as its a great service, especially since this coin is in the rebuilding stages. Before you can access the private OCTO forums you must follow these steps found here:

http://foldingcoin.net/letstalkbitcoin-guides/#LTB

That link will have a video, picture, and text bullet guide so what ever your preference is you can follow it that way Cheesy
Donators to Website and Block Explorer and BURN Fees
Reward: 75,000 OCTO
Total BTC Raised:
SquidsIn BTC.1
OCTOPARTY BTC.1
FixItDad BTC.1
mafort1469 BTC.901
madmartyk BTC.1998
FoldingCoin BTC.1

So mafort's huge donation nets him about 60% of the total issuance. Thanks!

mafort - 45000
madmarty - 9975
squids, octoparty, fixitdad and foldingcoin - 5006.25

there's the % breakdown for issuance. i rounded due to the fee stuff.
I just need squids and fixitdads. I have sent OCTOFAME to the others. Once you have the OCTOFAME token check out letstalkbitcoin dotcom. Sync your address and check out the forums there Smiley

Code:
1KwQxF4ZNZRosTLNNqFaH9zWjTkNEJbR7Q

Cheers

Gotcha Squids. Now I just need fixitdads.

Well guys, I arrived in Florida. I broke my iphone and cannot see the screen so I'm going to run and try to grab a new phone. Sometime tonight I'll send out the OCTO to these addresses as well. Im issuing it now.

I still have to unpack and stuff today but i'll be around here and there.

http://blockexperts.com/888/address/8burnYouroctoHere4oCToPartyXRcdDgX

I see the burn address is now number 1 address. March 8th will be here quickly.
I am so sorry to hear about your phone, that sucks when that happens Sad Glad you made it to florida though
I just need squids and fixitdads. I have sent OCTOFAME to the others. Once you have the OCTOFAME token check out letstalkbitcoin dotcom. Sync your address and check out the forums there Smiley

Code:

Cheers

Gotcha Squids. Now I just need fixitdads.

Well guys, I arrived in Florida. I broke my iphone and cannot see the screen so I'm going to run and try to grab a new phone. Sometime tonight I'll send out the OCTO to these addresses as well. Im issuing it now.

I still have to unpack and stuff today but i'll be around here and there.

http://blockexperts.com/888/address/8burnYouroctoHere4oCToPartyXRcdDgX

I see the burn address is now number 1 address. March 8th will be here quickly.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Code:

Cheers
Thank you Cheesy

Hows the traveling going?
First 6 OCTOFAME tokens distributed (I will always keep a balance of 1 in the wallet just in case). madmarty and mafort have sent me their Counterwallet addresses. I need addresses from the rest of you. I know FoldingCoin has an address on their site but is that where you want to hold the OCTOFAME token? And of course I put up .1 so I'll have one.

I will figure up percentages for the 75,000 OCTO, issue it and send it asap.

Thanks guys!
You can send both the octofame and my octo here:

16nZXD5ZUa9EiNnmyy6YTgHoWkEe8vJuTt
First 6 OCTOFAME tokens distributed (I will always keep a balance of 1 in the wallet just in case). madmarty and mafort have sent me their Counterwallet addresses. I need addresses from the rest of you. I know FoldingCoin has an address on their site but is that where you want to hold the OCTOFAME token? And of course I put up .1 so I'll have one.

I will figure up percentages for the 75,000 OCTO, issue it and send it asap.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Excellent work. I am glad it all worked out. Cant wait for things to get rolling. Glad I am a part of this!!!

Ok, so I have sent the BTC to my coinbase and will cash out to my bank account as soon as it posts there. When it hits my account next week I will pay Squarspace for the website.

1.5 BTC Raised
1.24247312 Paid out for both the block explorer and the website.
.25752688 Transferred to Counterwallet address: 17zGZ3h13FaWV7rUxYK9DQyS6TtSapZGe4

We will not have that much cost for the fees. I will hold that amount until it's used again or use it for a contest. We could put it towards the cost of the first printing of tee shirts we print. We can discuss that at a later time.
Activity: 427
donators - pm me your Counterwallet address so that when the deadline is over for raising BTC i can send out OCTO and OCTOFAME to your wallet addresses.

Hey it looks like no more donators so I sent 0.8 btc txid:  b2cc22beeadf851853083066c3e10225d8c3e4d9d1516b4ef3f36af11e1ee8e9

Goal achieved. Will be burning shortly.

Edit: Burned

So been busy packing, seeing friends and family. Just figured I'd check in. Thanks mafort for donating so much. Looks like you will get the majority of the OCTO issued. Much appreciated. You are playing a huge part in the success of OCTO by helping the website get up.

You guys have seen the block explorer. Next week I will pay for the website so we will be good for 1 year. I'll post the transaction ID for where I send to Coinbase and cash out the cost of the website. When I arrive in Florida I'll spend as much time as possible next week getting the website designed and up.

The remaining BTC will be transferred to my Counterwallet to pay for the transaction fees on sending the OCTO to the donators, the OCTOFAME to the donators and the OCTO sent to all burners. Transaction IDs will be posted.

Any remaining BTC will remain in Counterwallet until another contest or use comes about.

Ok, back to packing. I have a long 13 hour drive to Florida tomorrow.
Safe travels! Ill be here to help with as much as i can during your travels
donators - pm me your Counterwallet address so that when the deadline is over for raising BTC i can send out OCTO and OCTOFAME to your wallet addresses.

Hey it looks like no more donators so I sent 0.8 btc txid:  b2cc22beeadf851853083066c3e10225d8c3e4d9d1516b4ef3f36af11e1ee8e9

So been busy packing, seeing friends and family. Just figured I'd check in. Thanks mafort for donating so much. Looks like you will get the majority of the OCTO issued. Much appreciated. You are playing a huge part in the success of OCTO by helping the website get up.

You guys have seen the block explorer. Next week I will pay for the website so we will be good for 1 year. I'll post the transaction ID for where I send to Coinbase and cash out the cost of the website. When I arrive in Florida I'll spend as much time as possible next week getting the website designed and up.

The remaining BTC will be transferred to my Counterwallet to pay for the transaction fees on sending the OCTO to the donators, the OCTOFAME to the donators and the OCTO sent to all burners. Transaction IDs will be posted.

Any remaining BTC will remain in Counterwallet until another contest or use comes about.

Ok, back to packing. I have a long 13 hour drive to Florida tomorrow.
Activity: 364

we're going to Japan!?!
Activity: 427
Yes, I do hope more people join the wall of fame and if not, then I'm glad it will be taken care of. I will burn my coins tomorrow night FYI. I do hope more people will be burning before Saturday as well.

i think many are still mining and won't burn until the last minute on March 7th or 8th.  i hope more people donate to the fund. if not, the ones that did will still be rewarded and we will get the website going Smiley

there will be plenty of chances in the future to donate and receive an OCTOFAME token which I think is the best part. we will find some really neat things to do with tokens over the next few years so the rewards will keep coming for the ones that hold he token. it will also be interesting to see if anyone decides to sell the token on the Counterwallet exchange and how much XCP someone would be willing to give for it in hopes that the future rewards are worth it.

interesting times.

can't wait to see your burn mafort. thanks so much for the support. you guys are a big reason this is going so smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: