Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 47. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2014, 02:55:40 PM
When can we start buying in GROW on the site?

soon enough i can tell, barry is working with the webshop  Wink
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
November 29, 2014, 02:47:14 PM
When can we start buying in GROW on the site?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 29, 2014, 02:01:40 PM
lol.. not even 1 trade on empoex?  Roll Eyes

I recieved some emails back today from exchanges, a few interesting ones.. I wil keep you posted when I have the final results Wink

everyone knows this coins potential  Wink so none is trading it right now, waiting for the update barry, good luck with the webshop
Yes for once no one wants to be  humpty dumpty and sell cheapo..This is a 500k sat coin, not a pump and dump crapola coin hehe.. Wink..We are true GROW BAGHOLDERS..
Baghold and be proud! Grin.. We will trade once peeps put buy orders of ten k sats or more I think Smiley.. Grin Grin
legendary
November 29, 2014, 01:22:50 PM

I recieved some emails back today from exchanges, a few interesting ones.. I wil keep you posted when I have the final results Wink

everyone knows this coins potential  Wink so none is trading it right now, waiting for the update barry, good luck with the webshop
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
November 29, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

legendary
November 29, 2014, 10:05:52 AM
Just a reminder:
The wallet downloads at the main site are still not linked.

I will work on the main website tonight Wink Its been a hectic week with the code error and a few other things.  Cheesy

Thank you for all the help..can't wait to order my mugs and tee shirts..   Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 29, 2014, 09:34:15 AM
Just a reminder:

I will work on the main website tonight Wink Its been a hectic week with the code error and a few other things.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
November 29, 2014, 09:23:57 AM
Just a reminder:
Growcoin Chief
November 29, 2014, 06:21:18 AM
Send you a PM with further info Ellie  Wink

If there is more interest in coincontrol by other people, please take a look at this thread for the basics. https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12761-could-someone-please-explain-to-me-how-to-use-coin-control/
legendary
November 29, 2014, 06:10:37 AM
My wallet is staking just fine.

P.S. Discussions about exchanges are premature imo. Just like FIND. The coin is spreading for free, but 10s of people are crying about bigger exchanges, hoping to become millionaires. This is not the way.

Mine is still saying immature coins so I don't know what to do.. This is 2 days now..

You are constantly sending out coins for the giveaway right?

Everytime you send a few coins, the left over coins will be internally transferrerd to another wallet address I believe. This will reset your coinage. You have to set up coincontrol to prevent this, so your own coins can mature for staking, and the giveaway coins are sendable.. Wink

Correct me if I am wrong though  Wink But I think this is the issue you are having atm. If you need more advice about coin control, send me a PM Wink

wow thank you..I will send you pm how to do coin control.You rock..I got now a LITTLE STAKE OF JUST OVER 4 COINS SO i WILL SEND YOU PM HOW TO DO IT SO i DON'T LOSE MY STAKING AGE..THANK YOU FOR THAT.. Smiley GROW ROCKS1  Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
November 29, 2014, 05:55:25 AM

P.S. Discussions about exchanges are premature imo. Just like FIND. The coin is spreading for free, but 10s of people are crying about bigger exchanges, hoping to become millionaires. This is not the way.

Mine is still saying immature coins so I don't know what to do.. This is 2 days now..

You are constantly sending out coins for the giveaway right?

Everytime you send a few coins, the left over coins will be internally transferrerd to another wallet address I believe. This will reset your coinage. You have to set up coincontrol to prevent this, so your own coins can mature for staking, and the giveaway coins are sendable.. Wink

Correct me if I am wrong though  Wink But I think this is the issue you are having atm. If you need more advice about coin control, send me a PM Wink
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
November 29, 2014, 05:41:54 AM
Now is showing green again so hopefully it will stake soon..reward coming in approx ten minutes..yupeeee. Wink

Good to hear! The network weight is still pretty small, but once the blocks start rollin in it will increase  Cool
legendary
November 29, 2014, 05:08:02 AM
Now is showing green again so hopefully it will stake soon..reward coming in approx ten minutes..yupeeee. Wink
legendary
November 29, 2014, 04:01:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 29, 2014, 03:28:30 AM

legendary
November 29, 2014, 02:09:25 AM
I haven't received a stake since day before yesterday, it keeps saying I don't have mature coins..is it because I am doing the coin giveaway from my wallet? I keep my wallet open for around 14-16 hours a day while I am awake so how can I get it to stake again? It is unlocked for staking.. After I complete the giveaway today shall I send back all the coins to myself and then wait 24 hours?.. I want to see my GROW babies hatch lol.  Smiley
legendary
November 28, 2014, 11:11:51 PM
Was out of town for Thanksgiving when the hiccup in the wallet happened.   Undecided

Just downloaded the new QT, synced it up, imported my wallet, and BAM almost a few minutes later got my first stake.  Grin

the same to me, got my stake, new QT working perfectly fine Cheesy
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
November 28, 2014, 10:54:52 PM
Was out of town for Thanksgiving when the hiccup in the wallet happened.   Undecided

Just downloaded the new QT, synced it up, imported my wallet, and BAM almost a few minutes later got my first stake.  Grin
Activity: 1005
November 28, 2014, 08:06:13 PM
buyng GROW pm offers please  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 05:53:03 PM
When the online store is finished and all set up, that would be a better time to start promoting imo.

Only hiring now Wink I dont want to hassle things right before launch
Pages:
Jump to: