Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 65. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 09:15:54 AM
Awesome.

Surprises are always nice too! I have actually never grown an auto before so who knows  Tongue

I do have to work with slight height restrictions so indica doms are always a plus Smiley

You certainly know what you are talking about... I personally didn't try nor i will try it to GROW, but this whole concept is interesting and even i don't smoke i am totally up for world wide legalization of weed. I have seen how this industry can help people with various things, and it is quite amazing. 
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 25, 2014, 09:10:13 AM
GROW will have my 400MH when PoW starts.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 09:01:52 AM
Awesome.

Surprises are always nice too! I have actually never grown an auto before so who knows  Tongue

I do have to work with slight height restrictions so indica doms are always a plus Smiley
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 08:58:36 AM
Did  someone somewhere  has ever bought and get some weed using these "weed, mary coins ?

As far as I know they have not.

Exactly the reason why I started this Wink I am sick of false promises of coins who say you can buy weed with their coins. Selling weed on an international level is not possible. With our concept it is, since we are not selling weed itself, only the products to produce your own Wink

Well growing some devils lettuce using GROW and then smoking it would certainly be a huge leap!

Also, was wondering if you guys are only sending out feminized seeds. I prefer 'regular' seeds for the solid genetics and the off-chance of getting a male. Always nice to save a little pollen and make your own seeds!

And that's not to say anything is wrong with feminized strains, it is definitely the easiest way to be sure you are getting flowers and not balls.

Looking forward to browsing the shop, and can't wait to start contributing to the forums Cheesy

Very good suggestion. I will check with our main supplier for the possibilities Wink
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 08:49:26 AM
Did  someone somewhere  has ever bought and get some weed using these "weed, mary coins ?

Exactly the reason why I started this Wink I am sick of false promises of coins who say you can buy weed with their coins. Selling weed on an international level is not possible. With our concept it is, since we are not selling weed itself, only the products to produce your own Wink

Well growing some devils lettuce using GROW and then smoking it would certainly be a huge leap!

Also, was wondering if you guys are only sending out feminized seeds. I prefer 'regular' seeds for the solid genetics and the off-chance of getting a male. Always nice to save a little pollen and make your own seeds!

And that's not to say anything is wrong with feminized strains, it is definitely the easiest way to be sure you are getting flowers and not balls.

Looking forward to browsing the shop, and can't wait to start contributing to the forums Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 08:42:34 AM

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
November 25, 2014, 08:14:22 AM
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 07:59:30 AM
~8 hrs remaining to join our ico! Get in while we are still low-key! Wink

They will almost likely go down after ICO not up, so no big deal if you are not in.

As of right now it looks like only about ~6-7 (just a guess off the top of my head from the last time I looked at the wallet) people have bought in so far, so all the coins would go to them respectively correct? Seems like a pretty scarce coin to me Wink

And then the short mining period begins which will introduce another 1 million coins into circulation.

The way I see it the miners will set the tone for the market as usual and the ico investors will have a large impact, hopefully positive Smiley

Seems like a great coin with even better intentions. The next few weeks should be interesting!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 25, 2014, 07:52:58 AM
POW is getting closer, I am getting excited  Grin

Dont forget the POW inflation is very small each day. It wil take ~25-30 days for all the POW blocks to be mined, and only 1 million coins will be mineable Wink

The cannabis industy is starting to expand rapidly. The more reason for us to cling on to that expand and combine two beautifull things together. Join us in this exciting revolution of marijuana and cryptocurrencies!

Would it still be viable to rent a rig to mine it?  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

They will almost likely go down after ICO not up, so no big deal if you are not in.
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 07:27:48 AM
Just tossed my hat in the ring  Cheesy

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Will definitely try to grab a few of those PoW blocks with the rigs at my disposal  Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 07:09:00 AM
POW is getting closer, I am getting excited  Grin

Dont forget the POW inflation is very small each day. It wil take ~25-30 days for all the POW blocks to be mined, and only 1 million coins will be mineable Wink

The cannabis industy is starting to expand rapidly. The more reason for us to cling on to that expand and combine two beautifull things together. Join us in this exciting revolution of marijuana and cryptocurrencies!
legendary
November 25, 2014, 06:39:49 AM
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 06:34:25 AM
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:09:11 AM

Ok, now i know what to do:p i never read all first page so from here my ignorance

No problem   Cheesy

I know exactly what you mean  Grin

WOW This is nice..as I don't smoke or cannot grow can I maybe give my voucher to someone that might be allowed to grow them as a gift?  Grin

Don't worry about the signature campaign, this is a wonderful coin. I wonder if it will be profitable to rent a rig to mine it? Smiley..Either way am so glad I took part in the ICO, I have a feeling about GROW..a good one and can't wait to get the mugs and tees and a couple of the caps, for the men folk in the family..    Smiley..If you can get some hemp products too later on for us ladies, like hemp bags and pretty stuff made of hemp would be cool..as it's all in the same family..I got my eye on treating myself to the long sleeve tee shirt and mug, they presents for me lol.. Grin

It is your coupon code.. You can do with it whatever you want  Smiley

The hemp products is currently being looked at. I am really amazed of the stuff you can buy made out of hemp  Cheesy I will keep you updated!

Thank you Dev, yes we can have clothes as well made form hemp and all sorts, very versatile product.. Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 01:31:45 PM

Ok, now i know what to do:p i never read all first page so from here my ignorance

No problem   Cheesy

I know exactly what you mean  Grin

WOW This is nice..as I don't smoke or cannot grow can I maybe give my voucher to someone that might be allowed to grow them as a gift?  Grin

Don't worry about the signature campaign, this is a wonderful coin. I wonder if it will be profitable to rent a rig to mine it? Smiley..Either way am so glad I took part in the ICO, I have a feeling about GROW..a good one and can't wait to get the mugs and tees and a couple of the caps, for the men folk in the family..    Smiley..If you can get some hemp products too later on for us ladies, like hemp bags and pretty stuff made of hemp would be cool..as it's all in the same family..I got my eye on treating myself to the long sleeve tee shirt and mug, they presents for me lol.. Grin

It is your coupon code.. You can do with it whatever you want  Smiley

The hemp products is currently being looked at. I am really amazed of the stuff you can buy made out of hemp  Cheesy I will keep you updated!
legendary
November 24, 2014, 01:27:33 PM
I figured out a way to proces the free seeds in a smooth way Smiley

Every ICO investor will get a personal coupon code to order the seeds through the growshop. Checkout amount will be 0 Wink

I will add 2 extra products to make this happen (normal seed products will only go per 3 seeds), so you can "buy" the deserved amount of seeds Wink
Unfortunately I cant make this work with other products, since we made a deal with our main seed supplier as a opening deal Wink

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 01:26:05 PM
I never take part in ICO, someone can help me? What i must to do to have this coin?

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins and have a goal of ~10 BTC . When the ICO reaches ~10btc we will make a public announcement and close the ICO.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 25th 2014, or when ICO goal is reached.

- If the ICO does not reach ~10btc, we will devide all coins to the investors at ICO closing time.

- Escrow : Placebo

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address : 1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

1. Deposit your btc to the ICO address
2. Send PM to Placebo with Tx
3. GrowCoins will be send to Placebo at launch
4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

ICO CLOSING TIME
http://gifcountdown.com/europe-amsterdam/1416942000/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

A total of 1.000.000 coins will be for sale. We will close the ICO once we reach our maximum goal of ~10btc. We think this is a reasonable marketcap to start off with, before POW begins. Because the daily inflation of new coins is low, we think this is an easy to maintain starting market floor.

Minimum investment = 0.05btc p.p.

Because we are starting small, please keep in mind a maximum investment of 1btc per person is more then enough  Wink

If you need any more information PM me or Placebo Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 01:22:23 PM
I figured out a way to proces the free seeds in a smooth way Smiley

Every ICO investor will get a personal coupon code to order the seeds through the growshop. Checkout amount will be 0 Wink

I will add 2 extra products to make this happen (normal seed products will only go per 3 seeds), so you can "buy" the deserved amount of seeds Wink
Unfortunately I cant make this work with other products, since we made a deal with our main seed supplier as a opening deal Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 01:17:02 PM
I never take part in ICO, someone can help me? What i must to do to have this coin?

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins and have a goal of ~10 BTC . When the ICO reaches ~10btc we will make a public announcement and close the ICO.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 25th 2014, or when ICO goal is reached.

- If the ICO does not reach ~10btc, we will devide all coins to the investors at ICO closing time.

- Escrow : Placebo

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address : 1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

1. Deposit your btc to the ICO address
2. Send PM to Placebo with Tx
3. GrowCoins will be send to Placebo at launch
4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

ICO CLOSING TIME

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

A total of 1.000.000 coins will be for sale. We will close the ICO once we reach our maximum goal of ~10btc. We think this is a reasonable marketcap to start off with, before POW begins. Because the daily inflation of new coins is low, we think this is an easy to maintain starting market floor.

Minimum investment = 0.05btc p.p.

Because we are starting small, please keep in mind a maximum investment of 1btc per person is more then enough  Wink

If you need any more information PM me or Placebo Wink
Pages:
Jump to: