Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 66. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 01:14:49 PM
I never take part in ICO, someone can help me? What i must to do to have this coin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 01:07:51 PM
I decided not to do a signature campaign. I believe people had enough time to notice us to join the ico. And with the things I planned for the POW period, I believe we will get some extra attention eventually Wink

Relax, and enjoy a big hit from the bong

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 24, 2014, 08:17:06 AM
I am currently in talk with cointopay to add Grow as a currency to pay with through their gateway. They are a company in crypto payment gateways based in the netherlands.

www.cointopay.com

They have a secure system, similair to coinpayments.

Excellent work Dev, awesome news..  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 08:12:22 AM
I am currently in talk with cointopay to add Grow as a currency to pay with through their gateway. They are a company in crypto payment gateways based in the netherlands.

www.cointopay.com

They have a secure system, similair to coinpayments.
Growcoin Chief
November 24, 2014, 06:11:13 AM
Bought into the ICO just now.  This seems too promising and barryzand seems too dedicated to pass up investing considering the coin supply.

Hope all goes well! Kiss

Thank you for your support  Smiley
legendary
November 24, 2014, 03:44:49 AM
The mugs will be available soon  Wink Im just having a hard time finding a supplier who doesnt need 100+ mugs for order to give me a good price.  Cheesy

Cheapest one I had contact with was ~8 euro a piece. With shipping added that will be one expensive mug  Roll Eyes

So maybe I will go with the 100+ order soon(~1.20 each), and give a few of them away in coffeeshops in Amsterdam  Wink

Yeah good idea..I will buy a few also for the family..give one to each member so at least 5-10 mugs I will order..   Smiley

@n3rfherder  welcome to the GROW FAM..  Wink

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 03:14:48 AM
Bought into the ICO just now.  This seems too promising and barryzand seems too dedicated to pass up investing considering the coin supply.

Hope all goes well! Kiss
Growcoin Chief
November 23, 2014, 08:28:05 PM
The mugs will be available soon  Wink Im just having a hard time finding a supplier who doesnt need 100+ mugs for order to give me a good price.  Cheesy

Cheapest one I had contact with was ~8 euro a piece. With shipping added that will be one expensive mug  Roll Eyes

So maybe I will go with the 100+ order soon(~1.20 each), and give a few of them away in coffeeshops in Amsterdam  Wink

legendary
November 23, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
~2.5 days left to join our ICO!

Dont forget to check out our shop for preview purposes!
www.grow-coin.pw/shop1

Love the Tees and if you can get mugs too, love to have a cuppa tea in a grow mug!
I got my eye on the long sleeve Tee and some tees for xmas gifts to close fam..The green and white Tee is lovely too..  Smiley
..Also the price is very reasonable..
Growcoin Chief
November 23, 2014, 11:11:44 AM
~2.5 days left to join our ICO!

Dont forget to check out our shop for preview purposes!
www.grow-coin.pw/shop1

Growcoin Chief
November 23, 2014, 08:43:14 AM
Grow coin Smiley

I rather support CANN

Cann has nothing to offer people outside of the US imo... Shipping weed itself will never work on a international level.. Did someone ever bought weed with his cann?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 23, 2014, 06:10:33 AM
Grow coin Smiley

I rather support CANN
legendary
November 23, 2014, 04:19:06 AM
A little peak at our merchandise and clothing options  Smiley

Wow they look awesome, got my mind for some Xmas and Eid Prezzies to Fam..  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 22, 2014, 11:01:52 PM
Lights, Bulbs, Clothing and a few more things added to the store  Smiley

More tomorrow!  Smiley
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 22, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

nice shirt, Cheesy send me one for free lol
Growcoin Chief
November 22, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 22, 2014, 04:25:04 PM
Happy to have invested  Smiley Seems like a good deal with a cap of 10 btc in the ICO, very good dev, at least not so greedy like most that want hundreds of btc in an ICO.

Dev does not go to our BTC. Interesting ICO.

There is no need for us to collect more btc with the ICO.

People need to realise that a good project does not have to cost 100+ btc like we've seen with many other ICO's. Those numbers are insane and unnecessary imo. I have yet to see a project with so many ICO btc succeed. Meaning the btc will be used only entirely for the coin and services itself, and not the bags of the developers Wink

That is the main reason we chose for a mini ICO. Since we will invest it only in the coin developments and its services Wink

i agree with this one, lot of coins having ICO of hundreds od coins, still none deliver something except XTC i see
legendary
November 22, 2014, 10:09:21 AM
dont worry qiwoman, your parole officer doesn't surf bitcointalk  Wink

Please post something constructive. This isnt making any sense  Wink

If you have personal issues with somebody, this thread is not the place to discuss such issues Undecided Please use PM

Don't worry, maybe he is just making merry jest. I look forward to seeing the website up with all the goodies. I like Tee shirts idea and maybe some hoodies would look nice too.   Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 22, 2014, 10:06:15 AM
dont worry qiwoman, your parole officer doesn't surf bitcointalk  Wink

Please post something constructive. This isnt making any sense  Wink

If you have personal issues with somebody, this thread is not the place to discuss such issues Undecided Please use PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 22, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
dont worry qiwoman, your parole officer doesn't surf bitcointalk  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: