Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 71. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 15, 2014, 05:06:50 PM
Please retweet for some more exposure!

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/533700304819453953

Thank you in advance Smiley

retweeted Cheesy will be joining the ICO real soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 03:19:56 PM
Please retweet for some more exposure!

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/533700304819453953

Thank you in advance Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 03:07:03 PM
ICO is launched Smiley

All the information regarding the ICO can be found in the OP

And I am almost finished with the website

A few more things need to be added, More growguides etc. But the beginning is there Smiley

Next will be the webshop, that wil take some time Wink

I will try to add a coupon option to the shop as well, so it would be easier to redeem your ICO gift Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 01:58:43 PM
After some constructive critism we decided to remove the investment limit. However, we dont want 1 guy to buy up half the ico. So I would like to ask to limit each investment to a ~1 btc max  Wink Keep in mind that distribution is a key factor for this coin Wink

If you invest more then 0.5 btc, the free seeds will be based on the example.

0.7 btc investment gives you:

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

and the minimum investment is? Cheesy

0.05 btc as stated in the OP Wink

ICO Terms :

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins for 0.00001000 each. When the ICO is not sold out, the remaining coins will be destroyed. Destroy address will be public.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 20th 2014, or when ICO is sold out.

- Escrow : Placebo

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address :1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

1. Deposit your btc to the ICO address
2. Send PM to Placebo with Tx
3. GrowCoins will be send to Placebo at launch
4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

Where is the ledger? If I invest BTC, how do I know its not already sold out?

That is a very good point you have there.

It will be difficult to cut of the ico the moment we will reach 10btc. I am afraid I cant do anything other then make an announcement when we reach that point. However, this brings us to the point where the fixed coin price doesnt work anymore since there is a possibility we will exceed the 10btc a little bit.

Thank you for pointing this out. This made me come to the conclusion there is no other way then to devide all the coins to the investors at ICO closing time. Sold out, or not Wink

I will update the OP right away. I wonder why I missed such an important thing. Maybe it is the weed  Cheesy

Sorry for the inconvenience people,

New ICO terms in the OP!
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 15, 2014, 01:46:26 PM
After some constructive critism we decided to remove the investment limit. However, we dont want 1 guy to buy up half the ico. So I would like to ask to limit each investment to a ~1 btc max  Wink Keep in mind that distribution is a key factor for this coin Wink

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

ICO Terms :

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins for 0.00001000 each. When the ICO is not sold out, the remaining coins will be destroyed. Destroy address will be public.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 20th 2014, or when ICO is sold out.

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address :1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

Where is the ledger? If I invest BTC, how do I know its not already sold out?
@kryptographer
November 15, 2014, 01:44:25 PM
go ponzi go!

Huh

Thank you for this constructive post  Roll Eyes

I dont understand what you mean exacty though

I mean this looks good for a ponzi scheme. A little overpriced to start though.
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 01:41:14 PM

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

ICO Terms :

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2014, 01:35:12 PM
Great, this is a coin with not a lot of hype around it, but with some nice plans. The block restructure is also nice, higher rewards when you move more in time, but there should be more people knowing about GROW at that time too, so mining hashrate should be higher too. The reduced number of coins available on the market, give ICO investors some good chances to earn money as also making sure that the coin doesn't crash in the beginning.

I know with my own ROS coin, that we have traded months above the ICO price. A coin now of days needs some people with some kind of money, it is not just from pump & dump, as some people hold a coin for a long time too. Look at START or CANN some months ago. people that bought those coins are still making massive profits out of it.

It least it is not a XXXDarkcoin, as we already had enough of Darkcoin, Cannabisdark, DarkShibe, ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 15, 2014, 12:35:56 PM

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 12:09:21 PM
go ponzi go!

Huh

Thank you for this constructive post  Roll Eyes

I dont understand what you mean exacty though
@kryptographer
November 15, 2014, 12:04:23 PM
go ponzi go!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 15, 2014, 10:25:53 AM
Good to know GROW is growing nicely..I will pm you Dev tonight..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 15, 2014, 07:46:02 AM

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

I understand that, but I am not dumper. Wink Waiting for escrow details...

P.S. You can keep the seeds... I don't grow or smoke weed. Grin
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 07:36:57 AM

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 15, 2014, 07:17:56 AM
8 hrs left before ICO launch Smiley

Devthedev does not provide ICO escrow anymore.

Escrow will be Placebo.  I believe he is up for the ask Smiley He has been around a long time on a regular basis, and I know him from a few other coins from the past. He has escrowed ROScoin with succes. Since our aim is ~10 btc max, I dont see any problems putting him in charge as our escrow. He has a few projects of his own as well, so there is no reason for him to take off with the funds imo. That will do his name and projects more harm then good Wink

I trust him, and I am looking forward working with him Smiley

Escrow terms will be released shortly

The maximum investment is 0.5 BTC or you will change that?
Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 07:13:53 AM
8 hrs left before ICO launch Smiley

Devthedev does not provide ICO escrow anymore.

Escrow will be Placebo.  I believe he is up for the ask Smiley He has been around a long time on a regular basis, and I know him from a few other coins from the past. He has escrowed ROScoin with succes. Since our aim is ~10 btc max, I dont see any problems putting him in charge as our escrow. He has a few projects of his own as well, so there is no reason for him to take off with the funds imo. That will do his name and projects more harm then good Wink

I trust him, and I am looking forward working with him Smiley

Escrow terms will be released shortly
Growcoin Chief
November 14, 2014, 08:40:32 PM
Thank you for your answer Smiley

I won't be buying into ICO but you seem alright and I wish you the best of luck

No worries, and thank you Wink

Updated OP a bit Wink

Website will be released at ICO launch
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 05:10:54 PM
Thank you for your answer Smiley

I won't be buying into ICO but you seem alright and I wish you the best of luck
Growcoin Chief
November 14, 2014, 05:02:38 PM
How come so many coins were launched fairly before with no premine and no ICO? Now it seems one person has done so EVERY new coin does it. If you truly believe the coin will go big why not just take a small premine and make the address public? I really don't get why your shops need its own currency too. You could just sell in fiat and I'm sure you will get the same amount of sales, I mean who would go through the trouble to covert fiat>btc>grow just to buy grow equipment? Also launching with scrypt is a bad idea. The hash is too centralized and it means your 'average joe' can't mine any which will be bad for distribution. Never mind the security vulnerabilities. Many coins are trying to switch away from scrypt. Sorry if this comes across as negative but it's just truly how I see it.

In my opinion the average Joe has more scrypt mining gear then GPU gear nowadays  Wink GPU mining isnt profitable at all these times. Even with GPU mining the average Joe has to put it up against renting whales. The situation is sort of the same in both scenarios.

We need this coin to accomplish our vision. Our Sale destruction fee program will be something every holder of this particular coin will benefit from in the long term. We can not do that with any other coin but Grow Wink As long as there are people buying products from our shop, there will be market movement and volume Wink

We are planning on accepting other coins AND fiat for payment. The destruction program will work a bit different then. We will use 1% of that currency to buy new Grow from the market and destroy those. You should see Grow as a token wich will become more rare with every made sale Wink

And some people need to go through a lot of troublesome ways to get their growing equipment. In some countrys a bank payment is out of the question due of te law. This is where we like to step in on Wink Even today, cryptocurrencies are still more anon then fiat payments Wink

I hope this clears a few things up for you Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 02:31:56 PM
How come so many coins were launched fairly before with no premine and no ICO? Now it seems one person has done so EVERY new coin does it. If you truly believe the coin will go big why not just take a small premine and make the address public? I really don't get why your shops need its own currency too. You could just sell in fiat and I'm sure you will get the same amount of sales, I mean who would go through the trouble to covert fiat>btc>grow just to buy grow equipment? Also launching with scrypt is a bad idea. The hash is too centralized and it means your 'average joe' can't mine any which will be bad for distribution. Never mind the security vulnerabilities. Many coins are trying to switch away from scrypt. Sorry if this comes across as negative but it's just truly how I see it.

Pages:
Jump to: