Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 70. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2014, 02:37:19 AM
Hi dev,how many  cons its not already sold out?I can't find it

You can easily so how many people arlready deposit BTCs here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

Every coin is 1000sats, so something like 155k coins has been sold at the moment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
November 17, 2014, 02:18:26 AM
Hi dev,how many  cons its not already sold out?I can't find it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
November 17, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 16, 2014, 06:53:48 PM
A little screenshot of the shop I am working on  Smiley

I think I can open it for testing purposes in a day or 2  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 16, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Does anyone believe that a coin starting with an ICO is ever going to be a billion $ marketcap coin? There will always be the negative question about this coin... "Did these people buy their own ICO?". There is no way to prove that they did or didn't. This coin will never be trusted.

Why? Escrow is not done via a Exchange, on exchanges that can happen, here not. As i know who join ICO and who didn't. That is the advantage of a escrow without a exchange. And i don't believe that DEV is expecting this to be a billion $ marketcap, else he would be so disappointed to not take 1% premine Cheesy

Surely everyone knows this is the internet.

Yeap, but everybody also know that i'm not Barry, so i can easily verify who has bought and who didn't.

No you can't, you can verify the wallets that sent you BTC and the PM's. But of course this is the internet and we can be as many people as we want. Just curious, how much are you charging to host this ICO?

Why are you so negative? The reason I want the escrow to happen through the forum is because hosting it on an exchange will cost minimum 2btc. We like to start off small. We dont want to host a 100+ btc ICO on an exchange. Those are ridiculous imo.

I will state for a final time. We will not participate in our own ICO.

I am really in it for the good cause. To offer usage for a coin. Instead of pump and dumping it and letting it die. Some people do believe in crypto as a useable currency Wink And I will work my ass of to make this happen.

What do you mean "so negative"?

I might misunderstood your posts, my apology... But they sounded a bit negative to me Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 16, 2014, 02:43:02 PM

Does anyone believe that a coin starting with an ICO is ever going to be a billion $ marketcap coin? There will always be the negative question about this coin... "Did these people buy their own ICO?". There is no way to prove that they did or didn't. This coin will never be trusted.

Why? Escrow is not done via a Exchange, on exchanges that can happen, here not. As i know who join ICO and who didn't. That is the advantage of a escrow without a exchange. And i don't believe that DEV is expecting this to be a billion $ marketcap, else he would be so disappointed to not take 1% premine Cheesy

Yeap, but everybody also know that i'm not Barry, so i can easily verify who has bought and who didn't.

No you can't, you can verify the wallets that sent you BTC and the PM's. But of course this is the internet and we can be as many people as we want. Just curious, how much are you charging to host this ICO?

Why are you so negative? The reason I want the escrow to happen through the forum is because hosting it on an exchange will cost minimum 2btc. We like to start off small. We dont want to host a 100+ btc ICO on an exchange. Those are ridiculous imo.

I am really in it for the good cause. To offer usage for a coin. Instead of pump and dumping it and letting it die. Some people do believe in crypto as a useable currency Wink And I will work my ass of to make this happen.

What do you mean "so negative"?
Growcoin Chief
November 16, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
0.05 should get 1 seed imo. WinkTongue

lol  Cheesy

I will look into this, and keep you updated Wink
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 16, 2014, 01:40:19 PM
0.05 should get 1 seed imo. WinkTongue
Growcoin Chief
November 16, 2014, 01:37:22 PM

@kryptographer
November 16, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
November 16, 2014, 06:59:09 AM
Looks interesting.
I will keep an eye on this thread.
legendary
November 16, 2014, 04:58:50 AM

legendary
November 16, 2014, 04:57:38 AM
Really somebody send him money ?  Cheesy

I'm also planning to join this coin, why not? C-CEX ICO are failing, Bittrex ICO are expensive, Allcoin ICO are expensive. If he works a little then this coin can be a good investment for short term profit, and long term profit.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@kryptographer
November 16, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

legendary
November 15, 2014, 09:56:49 PM

Has anyone from this coin gone public with a youtube video showing who they are and talking about the coin? Anonymous ICOs are so dumb.

Growcoin Chief
November 15, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

So all the developers who buy their own coins cheap before releasing impressing features which will cause a price rise is approved?  Roll Eyes your reasoning does not make much sense imo.

We will not buy from our own ico. That is out of the question.

The only way we will receive grow is through our shop.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 15, 2014, 09:07:37 PM
Really somebody send him money ?  Cheesy
legendary
November 15, 2014, 08:37:23 PM

legendary
November 15, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: