Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 69. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 18, 2014, 07:49:26 AM
That's awesome thank you, post will be up today..I love the shop even though I don't smoke..will you be selling like hemp items for non smokers too or tee shirts and stuff?

There will be a merchandise section as well. I am currently looking for T-shirts, sweaters, usb sticks, coffee mugs etc.  I am amazed by all the things you can print a logo on nowadays Cheesy
I am currently looking for a reliable and high quality manufacturer for these items Wink

That's really cool I can buy those..do an advert for GROW.haha my 19 year old Son would be impressed lol...My Parents would be mortified lol.  Grin Grin Grin

LOL
 GG ALL!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 18, 2014, 07:05:08 AM
That's awesome thank you, post will be up today..I love the shop even though I don't smoke..will you be selling like hemp items for non smokers too or tee shirts and stuff?

There will be a merchandise section as well. I am currently looking for T-shirts, sweaters, usb sticks, coffee mugs etc.  I am amazed by all the things you can print a logo on nowadays Cheesy
I am currently looking for a reliable and high quality manufacturer for these items Wink

That's really cool I can buy those..do an advert for GROW.haha my 19 year old Son would be impressed lol...My Parents would be mortified lol.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 18, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

legendary
November 18, 2014, 04:32:31 AM
Thank you everybody for your support.  Smiley

I am making some real nice progress with the GrowShop, I think I will post the preview tomorrow. Still lots to work on though  Cheesy

Chinese OP is up and also I will be doing blog post tomorrow..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/grow-860727  enjoy..,  Smiley

Thank you very much qiwoman Smiley
Very pro, you even translated the text in the images.

Can't wait for your blogpost  Smiley

I will pm you tomorrow with the bounty details  Wink

Growcoin Chief
November 17, 2014, 10:37:34 PM
Thank you everybody for your support.  Smiley

I am making some real nice progress with the GrowShop, I think I will post the preview tomorrow. Still lots to work on though  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/grow-860727  enjoy..,  Smiley

Thank you very much qiwoman Smiley
Very pro, you even translated the text in the images.

Can't wait for your blogpost  Smiley

I will pm you tomorrow with the bounty details  Wink
legendary
November 17, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/grow-860727  enjoy..,  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 17, 2014, 01:08:06 PM
If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.

ICO's are sometimes needed, because without funds you can't achieve much. I invested about 1.5 BTC and I have no worries. Barry looks like a good guy.

Sure investment money can help a legit company develop some great things. Problem is they are anonymous. We don't have a legitimate company here. In fact we don't even know the name of the person running this 100% premined coin. Who would invest their hard earned money in an anonymous person on the internet is crazy IMO. Or just addicted to gambling I suppose.

The coin is about 50% premined. You are right that ICO's are a bit risky (ask people who invested 3k BTC in BitBay Smiley), but as I said - I trust Barry.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2014, 01:05:58 PM
If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.

ICO's are sometimes needed, because without funds you can't achieve much. I invested about 1.5 BTC and I have no worries. Barry looks like a good guy.

Sure investment money can help a legit company develop some great things. Problem is they are anonymous. We don't have a legitimate company here. In fact we don't even know the name of the person running this 100% premined coin. Who would invest their hard earned money in an anonymous person on the internet is crazy IMO. Or just addicted to gambling I suppose.

I will release only the BTCs if the ICO rules are completed. There is always a risk. In 2009 mining BCt was also a risk... Only invest money in what you can lose.

I've started with 1 BTC in November 2013 and in January I already had 10 BTC. I took risks and i have returns.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
November 17, 2014, 01:02:42 PM
This coin is really interesting... Wink Wink Grin
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 17, 2014, 12:47:49 PM

legendary
November 17, 2014, 12:40:52 PM
Coin looks very interesting, I will be keeping a eye out for this that is for sure. Id buy into the ICO but there could be people watchng the wallet for transaction coming in and then sending you the pm right after with my transaction number claiming my coins just seems a bit unsafe for me.

That is the risk with all ICO without a exchange. That is why it is smart to send DIRECTLY your information, also a screenshot will help Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 17, 2014, 12:39:10 PM

Activity: 658
Respect All Fear None
November 17, 2014, 12:35:31 PM
Coin looks very interesting, I will be keeping a eye out for this that is for sure. Id buy into the ICO but there could be people watchng the wallet for transaction coming in and then sending you the pm right after with my transaction number claiming my coins just seems a bit unsafe for me.
legendary
November 17, 2014, 12:33:29 PM

Sorry, but i believe people know BarryZand already for months, close to a year in fact. If you don't trust Barry then you don't have to trust 99.99% of the people on BCT.

He took his time to come up with something. He didn't create scam coins like a lot of people are doing, no, he took his time and believe me for me this coin looks very promising after a chat with Barry.

Edit: Being negative is always easy, and you're right, most of the time you have to say,' I told you...'
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 17, 2014, 12:25:41 PM
this coin will grow more
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 17, 2014, 12:17:48 PM

Growcoin Chief
November 17, 2014, 08:32:59 AM
Growcoin Chief
November 17, 2014, 08:29:18 AM

I understand your point of view. However, we are running a business in weed supplies. That is why I am hesitant to make myself public. We dont do anything illegal, but we prefer to stay on a low level for the time being. I assume you can understand that.

Having said that, I dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all? The risks will stay the same mate Wink

I started this coin to share the hobby of growing marihuana, and to succeed where other weedcoins failed. These are just words of course, but I will not let everyone down. Cryptocurrencies in these days are nothing more then a quick pump and dump scheme with no function at all for a coin. Only a few coins are still being actively used and developed. I believe Grow will do better. Simply because I offer a service that is directly connected to this coins name and has a wide range of people to reach out to. And with long term perspective, our plans for this coin can do some good things for Grow supporters Wink

Hi dev,how many  cons its not already sold out?I can't find it

Like Placebo said, about 150 K coins is sold atm.

CHINESE OP will be up today..  Wink

Thank you qiwoman2, looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
November 17, 2014, 03:36:11 AM
CHINESE OP will be up today..  Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
November 17, 2014, 03:30:24 AM
Hi dev,how many  cons its not already sold out?I can't find it

You can easily so how many people arlready deposit BTCs here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

Every coin is 1000sats, so something like 155k coins has been sold at the moment.
Thank you,i see. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: