Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 67. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 22, 2014, 04:42:38 AM
qi......avid poster in "GROW" coin thread......doesn't smoke......

Yeap and I invested in to too.. Grin  Maybe I need to visit Amsterdam..  Cheesy Eat some of those cookies..Will you be selling the cookies and cakes too?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 22, 2014, 04:40:32 AM
"after numerous failed attempts"

LOOOOOL

this will never change. Stoner coins always will fail because they are too dizzy and don't care. Cannabis related coins are going to be the running gag.

(i say this as a smoker myself)

guys, there is no need for 50 new cannabis-coins because if it wouldn't be for the greed of the devs they could be salvaging the last failed ones.

We are different... we wont back out on our promises... I am not going to salvage an other coin.. I am not responsible for their devs and their failed projects. We dont want to be ascosiated with those. And we are a coin for growing supplies..not weed itself...  

Dizzy and dont care?? I dont know where you are getting this idea... dont compare us with weed coin scams
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 22, 2014, 02:17:38 AM
qi......avid poster in "GROW" coin thread......doesn't smoke......
legendary
November 22, 2014, 02:04:36 AM

LOOOOOL

this will never change. Stoner coins always will fail because they are too dizzy and don't care. Cannabis related coins are going to be the running gag.

guys, there is no need for 50 new cannabis-coins because if it wouldn't be for the greed of the devs they could be salvaging the last failed ones.

I have faith that GROW will succeed because of the depreciating aspect. If they have a good customer base for their shop then that will bring a lot of backing to GROW COIN itself, I don't smoke but I will sure buy some tee shirts and mugs to support and give out as Xmas gifts.. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 22, 2014, 02:00:59 AM

LOOOOOL

legendary
November 22, 2014, 01:56:02 AM
Woohoo... 28% of the ICO is completed. Soon GROW will be with 100,000 BTC market cap. Grin

Yeap I may buy a bit more before it closes so i can round up my investment ..Shame I can't use the seeds here lol..   awe.. but I will wear the Tshirt.. Hubby said let's move to the Netherlands heehehhehee.. Smiley Smiley

You can use the seeds. Just setup a closet grow or a cabinet grow.

This guy used an old fridge. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=291230
Lots of good ideas from that site.

Cheesy That is looking very good

Always keep in mind to use heat resistant materials if possible  Wink

lmao my Parents live opposite us, can you imagine my Mum opening the fridge low and behold a shit load of May Jane perched proudly in it..hhahahahahaha I would have to ask if it is allowed to be grown for medical purposes then give it to my parents for aches and pains lol..  Grin Grin
Growcoin Chief
November 21, 2014, 01:39:38 PM
Woohoo... 28% of the ICO is completed. Soon GROW will be with 100,000 BTC market cap. Grin

Yeap I may buy a bit more before it closes so i can round up my investment ..Shame I can't use the seeds here lol..   awe.. but I will wear the Tshirt.. Hubby said let's move to the Netherlands heehehhehee.. Smiley Smiley

Cheesy That is looking very good

Always keep in mind to use heat resistant materials if possible  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 21, 2014, 01:25:22 PM

wow thats really a great idea, i never thought an old fridge could be use like that  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 21, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

legendary
November 21, 2014, 12:44:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 21, 2014, 10:55:41 AM
Growcoin Chief
November 21, 2014, 07:32:38 AM
Happy to have invested  Smiley Seems like a good deal with a cap of 10 btc in the ICO, very good dev, at least not so greedy like most that want hundreds of btc in an ICO.

Dev does not go to our BTC. Interesting ICO.

There is no need for us to collect more btc with the ICO.

People need to realise that a good project does not have to cost 100+ btc like we've seen with many other ICO's. Those numbers are insane and unnecessary imo. I have yet to see a project with so many ICO btc succeed. Meaning the btc will be used only entirely for the coin and services itself, and not the bags of the developers Wink

That is the main reason we chose for a mini ICO. Since we will invest it only in the coin developments and its services Wink

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 20, 2014, 04:13:38 PM
Happy to have invested  Smiley Seems like a good deal with a cap of 10 btc in the ICO, very good dev, at least not so greedy like most that want hundreds of btc in an ICO.

Dev does not go to our BTC. Interesting ICO.
Growcoin Chief
November 20, 2014, 03:59:19 PM
Thank you all for your support  Smiley

Had to do some overtime unfortunately Embarrassed And right now I need a good night sleep. Its been 3-4 in the morning a few days in a row. Webshop coding keeps you going they say Cheesy

Tomorrow I have a day off (God praise the Dutch employee overtime rights Cool) so I can focus on the shop completely Smiley
I will also come up with a signature promotion plan.

Have a good night everyone,

Activity: 364
November 20, 2014, 01:49:50 PM
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
November 20, 2014, 01:33:36 PM
Hi,i invested 0.5b,comfirmed please. Smiley

+1 this. Some feedback on receiving the ICO funds by placebo, and a simple PM with a confirmation would be nice.
legendary
November 20, 2014, 09:05:53 AM
Do not worry about the coins. If ICO does not meet the expectations we will figure it out. I am not greedy. Smiley

I'm greedy Cheesy

@Grow_Dev is our twitter  Wink Please follow me and retweet some of my stuff to all your followers

I already tweeted about GROW. If the website will be up and running in the next day or 2, then i'm pretty sure that a lot of people will jump on it.

I following @goldentags and will get @qibuckcoin also to follow and retweet..  Smiley Great you extended it, I will try get a few more before the end if I can.. Also I am happy if a few coins goes to signature promo because it will bring more followers and exposure.. Smiley hehe.. Let's get this to 100 btc marketcap and explode Grow..love the idea behind this coin, I want to buy mugs and Tee shirts.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
November 20, 2014, 09:03:27 AM
Hi,i invested 0.5b,comfirmed please. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2014, 08:49:34 AM
Do not worry about the coins. If ICO does not meet the expectations we will figure it out. I am not greedy. Smiley

I'm greedy Cheesy

@Grow_Dev is our twitter  Wink Please follow me and retweet some of my stuff to all your followers

I already tweeted about GROW. If the website will be up and running in the next day or 2, then i'm pretty sure that a lot of people will jump on it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 20, 2014, 08:07:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: