Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 72. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2014, 12:58:29 PM
Only 230 coins has a marketcap of more then $10k and only 135 more then $50k.

We are not November 2013 anymore.  Wink

Look... I have just expressed my opinion. I felt that asked price is not that high (I repeat - imo) and that's it. Everybody can think for themselves. Otherwise we all can agree that we can't compare November 2013 with now - it is clear.

Anyway GOGOGO GROW.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 14, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

Look... I have just expressed my opinion. I felt that asked price is not that high (I repeat - imo) and that's it. Everybody can think for themselves. Otherwise we all can agree that we can't compare November 2013 with now - it is clear.
legendary
November 14, 2014, 09:55:00 AM
This was first announced without ICO, then you changed your mind.

You say you dont scam us....what if you change your mind again?

Your ICO is backed by nothing than thin air, for me it will be a scam.

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

The reason I am changing the ICO and POW structure is because I listen to advice of other people. Converting their critism into something I can work with.

Until now we have not launched yet, so I dont see any reason why I shouldnt take advantage of that and make some final improvements Wink

+1, but you will always have people who will whine about something... Thou, only thing that i really don't recommend is to place Placebo as escrow. Nothing personal here, i just think that he is not up to the task. In my opinion He is still "green" for that kind of business.  Roll Eyes 

Cheesy

In fact my ROSCoin ICO deliver better result then a lot of those C-CEX ICO, much better results.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 14, 2014, 09:52:10 AM

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

The reason I am changing the ICO and POW structure is because I listen to advice of other people. Converting their critism into something I can work with.

Until now we have not launched yet, so I dont see any reason why I shouldnt take advantage of that and make some final improvements Wink

+1, but you will always have people who will whine about something... Thou, only thing that i really don't recommend is to place Placebo as escrow. Nothing personal here, i just think that he is not up to the task. In my opinion He is still "green" for that kind of business.  Roll Eyes 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 14, 2014, 09:44:43 AM

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

Every ICO is backed by thin air, the more reason for me to work my ass off and deliver Wink
legendary
November 14, 2014, 09:41:06 AM

Activity: 434
November 14, 2014, 09:40:30 AM

legendary
November 14, 2014, 09:37:26 AM
I am ready to invest 1 BTC and you'll have my 400MH pointed to Suprnova. Grin I don't need escrow, because I trust you. Just send me BTC address to where do you want me to sent the coins and provide link to the wallet.

wow i like the way of this man's thinking Cheesy 400MH is quite a lot and also 1 btc to this coin, nice pull, if this pull up it will at least triple your investment

I was planning to do the same, buying for 1 BTC and rent 400 Mh to Suprnova. But block rewards need to be a little different.

I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on Bittrex without paying for. But still a few issues here.

Too high ICO price. 1300 sats is way to much, look at UROD for example. Trading at 800 sats and with 1M less coins. Altcoin world is different then 12 months ago, even then 3 or 4 months ago. A coin with a marketcap of $10k is already a pretty expensive coin. And i know it. ROS really have problems to be worth more then $15k (yes, with a pump it hit $15K, but normal trading nope)

You are 50/50 right imo. After the crash of many coins and launching of 10s of scams I repeated many times that people are the ones who gives value to "something" (in this case - coins). What is UROD? It's just another DarkBlackShadowCoin with nothing fancy in it. Anyway... I don't think that 1300 satoshi is high price, because the number of coins isn't that big.

Look at XNAN (marketcap $7k) , UROD ($7k), and many other new coins. A marketcap of $10k is already a big marketcap.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 14, 2014, 09:22:48 AM
I am ready to invest 1 BTC and you'll have my 400MH pointed to Suprnova. Grin I don't need escrow, because I trust you. Just send me BTC address to where do you want me to sent the coins and provide link to the wallet.

wow i like the way of this man's thinking Cheesy 400MH is quite a lot and also 1 btc to this coin, nice pull, if this pull up it will at least triple your investment

I was planning to do the same, buying for 1 BTC and rent 400 Mh to Suprnova. But block rewards need to be a little different.

I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on Bittrex without paying for. But still a few issues here.

Too high ICO price. 1300 sats is way to much, look at UROD for example. Trading at 800 sats and with 1M less coins. Altcoin world is different then 12 months ago, even then 3 or 4 months ago. A coin with a marketcap of $10k is already a pretty expensive coin. And i know it. ROS really have problems to be worth more then $15k (yes, with a pump it hit $15K, but normal trading nope)

You are 50/50 right imo. After the crash of many coins and launching of 10s of scams I repeated many times that people are the ones who gives value to "something" (in this case - coins). What is UROD? It's just another DarkBlackShadowCoin with nothing fancy in it. Anyway... I don't think that 1300 satoshi is high price, because the number of coins isn't that big.
Growcoin Chief
November 14, 2014, 09:00:48 AM
I am currently re-thinking the IPO and POW structure, And I will remove the investment limit as well, more info later this afternoon.

Thank you all for your early support  Smiley
legendary
November 14, 2014, 08:02:37 AM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 14, 2014, 07:45:37 AM

They are actually 7 x 60MH A2 Terminator ASICs and it was a lot back in May, when I bought them for 40,000+ euro, but now things look different. Also, I think that 1 BTC investment is not that big. The guy wants to raise just 12-13 BTC and the price can go to 10k satoshi easy imo. barryzand just need to deliver in time and to have strong hands (like I am), which will help GROW to... grow bigger. Cheesy I am also tired of ICO's and scams, but this one looks good (tho I've never smoked weed in my life and I'm 33-year old). Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 14, 2014, 07:34:53 AM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 14, 2014, 07:26:25 AM
legendary
November 14, 2014, 04:49:41 AM
No scamming here man, sorry to disappoint you  Cheesy

I will make a few final adjustments to the specifications later today Wink

Little website preview  Smiley

Great Smiley

A little lower sat price for ICO investors and a little better block rewards and i'm in. I would say for 1 BTC but there is a max of 0.40 BTC Sad
Growcoin Chief
November 14, 2014, 12:40:35 AM
No scamming here man, sorry to disappoint you  Cheesy

I will make a few final adjustments to the specifications later today Wink

Little website preview  Smiley

legendary
November 13, 2014, 04:27:40 PM
Next ICO-SCAM .... its getting boring already.

Who is talking about scam men. This is a trusted member of BCT, DYOR before talking shit.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2014, 04:25:30 PM
Next ICO-SCAM .... its getting boring already.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 13, 2014, 05:24:02 AM
Price looks a little high:

A total of 1.000.000 coins will be for sale at 1300 satoshi each. This will make a total of 13 btc if the ico is sold out. We think this is a reasonable marketcap to start off with, before POW begins. Because the daily inflation of new coins is low, we think this is an easy to maintain starting market floor.

Minimum investment = 0.1btc p.p.
Maximum investment = 0.4 btc p.p.

And Maximum investment is a little low Smiley

It will give you indeed only 13 BTC but you have 1.5M coins for mining and that means another 20 BTC added, so in total 33 BTC. That is around $13,000 that doesn't sound high, but a lot of coins are trading a lot lower then $13,000.

It would put the coin already at place 225 on coinmarketcap, so the profit for investors will small.

+ 1 to this, lower the price of each coin IMO , and lower the minimum investment too
Activity: 910
November 12, 2014, 07:27:05 PM
ICO information added to the op.

Website release ~friday
Shop release this weekend so you can all take a look around during the ICO stage Smiley

I'm watching this coin, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: