Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 7. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How does the project plan to profit off volatility and price swings? Is there any trade bot/Artificial intelligence mechanism or are qualified trade professionals to do this risky task?

Every detail about your question is answered in our Whitepaper.  But to answer your question, there is no BOT, Artificial Intelligence (maybe the biggest scam ever in investing), or qualified trade professionals (even though we may have them in the future).  The company is based on our Asset Price Analysis Software and our experience.  This is a serious project, not some kind of a BOT related software, or anything similar.  We suggest to read our Whitepaper and view our 2018 free analysis
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
Onasander Bounty Program Launched

$2,500,000 USD in ONA Tokens Offered.

Onasander ICO Bounty Campaign has started. We are mega happy to announce one of the biggest Bounty programs in the ICO history that will enable early investors to get access to our tokens. Therefore, we would like to provide our supporters an opportunity to be rewarded for generating awareness with the introduction of a bounty program. Our Bounty program starts now and lasts until February 23, 2019. We plan on offering 5% of total tokens for sale in our Bounty campaign.

Official BOUNTY THREAD

Good Luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Join airdrop
Telegram handle : @baccar7
Activity: 7
Activity: 12
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Hahaha, that appearance at the 2018 Block O2O Blockchain Summit was sure "explosive" as the others have pointed out.
I keep on hearing amazing things about your project. Time for me to finally invest in something worthwhile.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How does the project plan to profit off volatility and price swings? Is there any trade bot/Artificial intelligence mechanism or are qualified trade professionals to do this risky task?
Activity: 10
Activity: 34
I'm really excited about what we can expect in the future from this project. It is definitely worth staying here. I'm absolutely sure with this :-)
Activity: 1
Activity: 84

This is a good project, I hope you will develop further in the future.
Activity: 84
What a interesting concept,hope dis project will fulfill it's obligations,am following this nice project, good one team!
Activity: 1
me gusta mucho la idea de la creacion de un banco desentralizado
veremos como avanza el proyecto y la aceptacion que tendra en los usuarios y demas bancos fisico de iagual forma mucha suerte chico un proyecto bien pensado para el benficio del mundo crypto
Activity: 35
How much is the expected annual dividend? to announce at what time of the year?
Thank you
Activity: 5
Activity: 494
Merit: 2
KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract
First Investment Bank running on Blockchain, Glad to be part of this awesome project.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Greetings dev's! I like the construct of this project
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Dividends? I don't think this will be listed in any U.S. based crypto exchange. It fails the Howey test. I'm not against crypto securities but I'm sure it won't pass Bittrex or Poloniex. Maybe in the future when governments accept the fact that crypto can be about securities.
Pages:
Jump to: