Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 131. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
wowow opal number 1 on bittrex? holding for almost 3mons, feeling good baby.... Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
i would just like to say, that this coin is not a daytrader's dream coin. the stability is really solid, the corrections so small in fluctuation. longterm investment this one. let's push it to the value of litecoin and really say something. anyone like that idea? of course that would require some obvious common sense market choices by the community lol

in crypto anything is possible, ive seen shit coins going way higher than opal. when people talk about $1 per coin for opal i have a gut feeling it can actually happen  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i would just like to say, that this coin is not a daytrader's dream coin. the stability is really solid, the corrections so small in fluctuation. longterm investment this one. let's push it to the value of litecoin and really say something. anyone like that idea? of course that would require some obvious common sense market choices by the community lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

OPAL to $1-$2 as soon as OPAL Drive is released.

But Opal devs better hurry. Because Storj's Decentralized Storage will be the next big thing if they released their DriveShare first.
http://storj.io/

You're misunderstanding.

Opal isn't competing with Storj, we are working with them. Opal will be harnessing Storj's technologies (DriveShare/MetaDisk), along with our own tech, to provide encrypted, anonymous file sharing and storage services. They are different products performing different functions.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

OPAL to $1-$2 as soon as OPAL Drive is released.

But Opal devs better hurry. Because Storj's Decentralized Storage will be the next big thing if they released their DriveShare first.
http://storj.io/

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Time for a new article, right?

Looking forward to future announcements Smiley

I read your articles btw when not mining or following exchange trends, thank you  Smiley

great news on Riecoin world record which I also own, people there are going strong as well, interesting times are shaping up
legendary
Activity: 1792
I made fantastic buy yesterday of OPAL.. best this year, also joined incredible conversation on supernet channel for which I am grateful

have a great Sunday!
legendary
Activity: 1596
legendary
Activity: 961
Nice looking crypto. I'm a little late jumping on board, but this looks like a space shuttle prepping for launch.

You are still on time, you are very welcome to join!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Nice looking crypto. I'm a little late jumping on board, but this looks like a space shuttle prepping for launch.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
opal love i do is great, all say future look so good!

i hope for the btc38 list  Grin
legendary
Activity: 961

I correct you also,  I remember when BTCD was announced as part of Supernetwork the price was $0.4 and then went down to $0.2 and then the next day went to above a $1 and then to $8, so guys expect in a few hours opal to multiply by 10....I am telling you to buy now before is too late

i bought drk at 85000 sat, 12 hours later it had dropped to 39000.
a few days later 500k sat ..:/
Now 0.005+ and went to 0.016.. that's how crypto rolls.

Exactly!

We expect Opal to grow much more before it starts what happen to every coin. My guess it will rise to $1 or $2 before stars falling to $0.1 and stay  at that price for a while.

There is not logic on predicting  or common sense, The only thing I can trust now days are my deja vues!
QFT
Activity: 476
The volume of Opal is now #1 @ Bittrex

Grin

awesome announcement by the way
Activity: 782
Merit: 500

I correct you also,  I remember when BTCD was announced as part of Supernetwork the price was $0.4 and then went down to $0.2 and then the next day went to above a $1 and then to $8, so guys expect in a few hours opal to multiply by 10....I am telling you to buy now before is too late

i bought drk at 85000 sat, 12 hours later it had dropped to 39000.
a few days later 500k sat ..:/
Now 0.005+ and went to 0.016.. that's how crypto rolls.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The volume of Opal is now #1 @ Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
painted an inclined pennant in one day!
Those usually take longer, basically many days of trading happened today.
Keep in mind we are in a slow holiday weekend during a bear market

while going from where it was to 250K marketcap was quite exciting, the real question to ask is what is a realistic marketcap. And what happens next week when everybody comes back online?

James

P.S. can anybody explain monacoin?
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
this logo makes my eyes bleed. Is this bitmo dev?

"The Opal team consists of several, experienced members of the alt-coin community"

i wouldn't touch it

Thanks for your opinion.  Now can you peacefully leave us alone?

Cheap Opal is long gone my friend

truer words have never been spoken..  Wink

But the price is going down now, who is the whale selling now?you will heavily regret it as soon this coin will multiply by 10 or more

just a correction.. the price discover hasnt finished i dont think.. a dramatic rise will always be followed by dramatic corrections..
As far as cheap opal being gone, not true, I think a better statement would be cheaper Opals are gone, but still cheap just not as cheap as yesterday.
Don't worry thought, there will always be some free opal available to our loyal community,
I personally buy from the exchange and rain/tip free opal in the IRC channel.

corrections are always scary, if your smart just put you buy order in and close your browser... less stressful.

There is definitely a good rise and correction trend right now, but it's pretty clear when looking at the 1 week timeline where we're going. Smiley Whenever there is a correction, it's always a fair bit higher then the price before the rise. Looking very nice!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
this logo makes my eyes bleed. Is this bitmo dev?

"The Opal team consists of several, experienced members of the alt-coin community"

i wouldn't touch it

Thanks for your opinion.  Now can you peacefully leave us alone?

Cheap Opal is long gone my friend

truer words have never been spoken..  Wink

But the price is going down now, who is the whale selling now?you will heavily regret it as soon this coin will multiply by 10 or more

just a correction.. the price discover hasnt finished i dont think.. a dramatic rise will always be followed by dramatic corrections..
As far as cheap opal being gone, not true, I think a better statement would be cheaper Opals are gone, but still cheap just not as cheap as yesterday.
Don't worry thought, there will always be some free opal available to our loyal community,
I personally buy from the exchange and rain/tip free opal in the IRC channel.

corrections are always scary, if your smart just put you buy order in and close your browser... less stressful.
Activity: 364
I am very happy to see OPALCOIN doing so very well. Good work deserves good recognition!
Jump to: