Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 149. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes, from the looks of what is in store and the activity of the devs, I would say $1 USD is feasible. Some people will dump though and they will regret it later. Good work fellas!!
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I got the chance today to test out the Android Opal Wallet. I can say it's pretty SWEET!
The design and functionality is exactly what you would expect from the OpalTeam.
Just register and log in and you have a working wallet.

Here are some screenshots in all their glory!

damn.. Grin , unannounced and unexpected. looks good.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was replying to a post that was on here and my reply “of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator” for  “scamming”
 I guess. I’m confused …

Sorry I will move on

S.W.T.
bye

That wasn't us, thats the global moderators.
Activity: 1
I was replying to a post that was on here and my reply “of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator” for  “scamming”
 I guess. I’m confused …

Sorry I will move on

S.W.T.
bye
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
i miss the staking event  Sad

No you didn't, put your OPAL in your wallet to stake. You'll be a part of it just like the rest of us Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
i miss the staking event  Sad
Activity: 14
Big stuff coming in the next few days.

more soon
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Hope everyone enjoy's the trading Vacation. Looking forward to seeing the stake numbers tomorrow. Also curious to see what happens to exchanges if we who support do not trade.
Well theoretically if everyone cooperated, pulled their coins off the exchange, then put them back on as sell orders > 3000sat, that would force value to be > 3000sat. Sadly the market is too complex for a scenario like that to occur (cooperation on a large scale is near impossible). Even if say 20 of us loyal followers don't trade (I've already had my coins staking for weeks) there WILL alwys be a group who doesn't participate.

I think most people participating in the stake day were already participating in stake week, and will still be participating in stake month. Wink
There are those of us who value the work being done, see the potential of OPAL, and care enough to support the network and price and HODL and stake our coins, but there are also many who just want to make a quick buck and don't care enough to download the wallet and stake, and simply leave sell orders 300sat higher then they bought because that's all they want.

The idea and creation of an event is good regardless though! Constant community involvement and support is what will allow OPAL to grow.
- Keep thread active
- Add to the market place to create growth
- Stake your coins in wallet, support network/price
- Add in buy orders to support price
- and spread the word about OPAL (I know I became an investor because I heard about OPAL in another thread on here and decided to check it out, I'll bet others are in the same boat) This website is the MAIN source of gathering attention right now.

I'm excited to see the market place grow, and I've been thinking of what I can add aswell. You guys should too, even if it's a good image you took that could be a desktop wallpaper or a photoshop or anything, the more unique stuff on the market and greater variety the better! We can not just assume it'll grow fast if we sit and wait!  Smiley
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Hope everyone enjoy's the trading Vacation. Looking forward to seeing the stake numbers tomorrow. Also curious to see what happens to exchanges if we who support do not trade.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
patience, patience, patience lol!
give opal time and it will grow.
  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
ps: I will not sell my bag at 500 sat assh*le, you can still run for this. Smiley

Call me what ever you want, you just embarrassed yourself even more. Wink

Happy bagholding!

I embarrassed nothing Smiley

Someone just took old post from me and start 'debate'(lets say,they bashing me) now, Everything's fine except 2-3 guys love bashing on me without reason  Smiley Yes,you are an asshole since you love bashing on people Smiley

Sorry to point out a problem,in the mind to resolve it for it never happen again. Because yeah,I want opal succed!  You know what is the lamest thing to do ? Say you don't care and its only a long term decision. This is so easy to say that when you know that not have a reel longterm in cryptocurrency world(1-3month was longterm here)Everybody can say that on every coin(also,everybody say that...) to put an cloth on your eye's and tell everything fine's, sorry to say that but it not working like that. we need to point the problem,resolve it,and make sure it never happen again.

Im too pragmatic to sleep over my bag and say everything will be fine,nothing happens without nothing

We have finish now ? start to be boring of this...

Edit: Just want to point out something, every coin can be pumped and dumped,at least,every will.(except ICO) This market is all about pump and dump, we are all there to made money(all of us),because we love technologie and innovation(most of us).Look like opal have start from 350 to 1000,this is call a pump. and down from 450 sat now,this is a dump... I invent nothing... Just want to be clear. Im pretty sure,if everything have been well done one week ago,everything get out nicely,and with an announcement about next feature to keep people attract(ETA),were would still been stock over 1000 sat and maybe more. because the market is mostly a chain reaction,a kind of social experimentation with exponential possibility

Nothing is finish,we will still got our glory with opal,we just need to work harder and don't made same mistake !

Love you all Smiley
Activity: 139
ps: I will not sell my bag at 500 sat assh*le, you can still run for this. Smiley

Call me what ever you want, you just embarrassed yourself even more. Wink

Happy bagholding!

legendary
What's a bashing chain over me...

Well.Im childish top blame dev to don't have get out what they suppose on the time THEY say(also,they took 6 more day and still not finish) Well,we have talk of this some days ago. They excuse them to have put a timmer when its not finish and everything fine. But the opal market is clearely no more a reason to grab people.

This is NOT a playground for children like many think. Its a FINANCIAL market ! Oh ! Its hard for someone to understand. well. in this domain,when you say something,DO IT. and do it right. People don't fuck with money.

Also. Im older than 2/4 of all of us and I literraly found this a bit funny on side. Telling thats i don't have support or what ever... When this one have take traction and visibility,I've been fully on trollbox to promote what coming(long time before too,lets say...),instead of people loosing faith and insult me because nothing come finally...I have stop this since this time. Now. Community insult me because I don't even support this.

This is so logical.

Anyways,English is not my native/primary language,its a bit hard to respond correctly my mind at all of us.

Lol. There's no 'longterm' in crypto, the unique rule was if you fuckup your momentum your a fucker for a longggggg time and its hard to get this from the ground.

Don't be blind and look other coin.
No bagholding in Crypto? When Stealthcoin first came out I bought 25k coins around just under 2k a coin then the Devs took the 10 day hiatus and everyone lost faith and the coin dropped to 1k a coin and I panicked and sold my coins then 3 months later I come back to trading Crypto and BOOM! Stealthcoin is at 11k a coin! The moral of the story is I thought everyone has lost faith in the community and the coin and decided to "Cut" my losses because I was too impatient to hold onto what I "BELIEVED" to be a good investment and if I would've just trusted my gut and my instincts I would've cashed out 500% on that coin investment!! I'm just saying that OPAL is a hardworking team with some good ideas and working as hard as they can so they can have a good strong coin that will be here for the long haul Smiley
Activity: 139
You are serious? This community start to made me piss off.
I dont have read Entire of your shitty and useless text. Lets say something.  

Im here since beggining of october and i dinitivly came here because i can wait. Im not piss of because i dont have sell to get my quick profit LOL im mostly piss off because opal have been on first page volume and it litteraly fail to give what they suppose to do.

Now what happen?  People dont give a simple fuck of opal. Thats my point.

Sorry but, this coin have fail on his perfect momentum when it start to get traction and visibility. Be sure all this volume by these person,3/4 of them will never come again... Im here since a long moment in crypto, allways baghold. I dont have time to sit all day long with my computer do to some trade..

Anyway, now, no one fuck(yeah,folks) want to buy opal because theres nothing more attractive than a dev working his ass . but this one damn fail on this when everybody was looking here.

Now stop bashing on me and dev give us something nice to promote. Market place doesn't anymore give traction on this now.

Ps: thanks bro. Im pure idiotic. Well. Cash out seems good to me now to dont have to talk with people like you anymore. I have try my hard to promote opal on all october. Its seems i have get some people there. Anyway. I think you just don't understand what a true bagholder are.

Have a good day

It's childish to blame somebody else, you could have done a project to support Opal yourself. Yet you do nothing more then typing and pointing fingers to other people that put efford in this coin.

If you think your "bagholding again" send me a PM, I'm pleased to baghold your coins.

legendary
Lol. There's no 'longterm' in crypto, the unique rule was if you fuckup your momentum your a fucker for a longggggg time and its hard to get this from the ground.

Don't be blind and look other coin.

Also,tip 101. Everycoin was pumped and dumped,this is the 'scheme' of the market. but lets say something. Its not good when it goes to his start value after his take visibility. Im not saying it finish for ever. Absolutly not. Im saying it far more hard to get it up after this.
Jump to: