Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 156. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Any news about the marketplace release?

It seems there are some issues with the countdown timer, and people in different areas of the world. There is half an hour left on it (from now) for the time we set it at.

There are a few more tweaks we still need to finish. Hopefully we will be able to launch on time - but if not, we shouldn't be too late. Technically, everything is working - it's just some cosmetics we'd like to try get ironed out. But if needs be we can still launch and work on those in the background!

Okey, thanks for the update.

Nice to see that you respond quickly and honestly! Nice team!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

It seems there are some issues with the countdown timer, and people in different areas of the world. There is half an hour left on it (from now) for the time we set it at.

There are a few more tweaks we still need to finish. Hopefully we will be able to launch on time - but if not, we shouldn't be too late. Technically, everything is working - it's just some cosmetics we'd like to try get ironed out. But if needs be we can still launch and work on those in the background!

Thank you for the update.
I really wanna see it
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

legendary
Does anyone know, how much opal is paying the multipool at x11? per mhash.

And also, waiting to see the marketplace  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
if all works out for opal there will be a MASSIVE spike in price, with only 15m coins lol
i can remember cinni coin having same amount of coins and it went up to 15k sat at one point, just on hype  Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Can´t wait to place sexy pics of myself for sell in opal market.
legendary
Activity: 1484
So OPAL Market place launch in 2 hours? Is everythiing on schedule?
I cant wait to post my stuffs for sale and collect few more opal Grin
legendary
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Congrats bass, the orderbook seems so strong
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
nice! opal is on a slow upward trend  Smiley
trade wisely people, dont lose ur stash!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I love the OPALTEAM and everything they are working so hard at accomplishing and at 1k a coin right now that's still a steal! This is definitely a long term hold coin and worth it in my opinion Smiley Congrats to everyone who believes in this project and Devs keep up the amazing work that you have been working so hard on Smiley OPAL to the MOON!! Wink Cheers and Happy Trading everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Quote from: Opalteam
More details can be found on the roadmap
Our development team are located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and the Netherlands, as a result of this OPAL can ensure 24 hour support.
Missed this, what an awesome coin.
Anyway back to 1k Smiley . Investors should not be concerned by micro fluctuations, this is a long term supported coin.
legendary
Price doesn't look too bad right now to me, a little dip after a rise is expected but OPAL still has a good gradual uptrend going! Buy Support is looking better as well Smiley

Thats what i think, a little correction in a long and steady rise
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Dead light blub is back today with crypto radio!

Check it out!

http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Hey guys, Bass here!

In the interest of transparency I would like to publicly disclose that I have accepted a job at CoinSource Inc. for a journalist position.  This will not affect my participation and development of the Opal ecosystem.  In addition, both CoinSource and I will be working closely to prevent any potential conflicts of interest.

Congrats bass. Ty for all the work, and i expect to read your articles at coinsource
Someone stills try to manipulate the price
Yeah, someones definitely accumulating for cheap
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Price doesn't look too bad right now to me, a little dip after a rise is expected but OPAL still has a good gradual uptrend going! Buy Support is looking better as well Smiley
Jump to: