Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 157. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, Bass here!

In the interest of transparency I would like to publicly disclose that I have accepted a job at CoinSource Inc. for a journalist position.  This will not affect my participation and development of the Opal ecosystem.  In addition, both CoinSource and I will be working closely to prevent any potential conflicts of interest.

Congrats bass. Ty for all the work, and i expect to read your articles at coinsource
Someone stills try to manipulate the price
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey Guys, well done!!!! pretty impressed. Have invested a small amount here. Hope to see the good work continue.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Probably the last time to buy under 1ksat with the market comin,and at least,more feature after this Smiley

+1. Placed new buy orders which got filled, I am satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Probably the last time to buy under 1ksat with the market comin,and at least,more feature after this Smiley

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Congratulations Bass!

I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying, we are very happy for you. You've been doing great work as a team member moving the coin forward and I'm sure you'll you do great work writing for CoinSource.
Personally, I am impressed with your transparency and am glad to see it and I thank you for it.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey guys, Bass here!

In the interest of transparency I would like to publicly disclose that I have accepted a job at CoinSource Inc. for a journalist position.  This will not affect my participation and development of the Opal ecosystem.  In addition, both CoinSource and I will be working closely to prevent any potential conflicts of interest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/
nice, are you going to do some kind of crypto news as well? and how often do you plan on doing this?

Yeah, I do plan on doing news, interviews, prices, etc as well. Tonight is kind of off the cuff because I didn't realize I'd be broadcasting so soon. It just happened to be that I was able to get it up ultra quickly. I'll make a new thread tomorrow about it.

As far as the frequency, the shows will depend on what frequency Opal would like to have them, and possibly if other coins would like to sponsor shows as well! I could conceivably broadcast 24/7, and this is a pretty fresh idea for me - so we will have to see what happens! Smiley

Thanks to Truther, DARKNE55 and OPAL!
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 206
Someone is always trying hard to keep price down it happened at 500s and it look likes its happening again. Kind of a waste of time to do this to accumulate though as no one dumps enough to make it worth while.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
nice, are you going to do some kind of crypto news as well? and how often do you plan on doing this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/
Alright!

We've got our first broadcast on Crypto Radio tonight brought to you by Opal!

Tune in here: http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/

legendary
This is coin impresses me day by day. Bagholding time for me Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
One of my best friends tell me to invest in that coin.

Time ago, in february he told me to buy darkcoin and It was amazing Smiley

Trust in OPAL
legendary
Activity: 1036
I invest in that coin few weeks ago but today I bought a little bit more. Looks amazing at long term!  Grin
+1 I completely agree that this is a strong good long term coin that people will be scrambling to buy as much as possible in the near future Smiley I love what OPALTEAM is doing and the progress that they have made already!! Cheers everyone Wink

Same by here, i liked what i saw when i came into the thread
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I invest in that coin few weeks ago but today I bought a little bit more. Looks amazing at long term!  Grin
+1 I completely agree that this is a strong good long term coin that people will be scrambling to buy as much as possible in the near future Smiley I love what OPALTEAM is doing and the progress that they have made already!! Cheers everyone Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
imo people like the constant updates and the idea of a decent team that can actually code things themselves.
exclusive features help immensely as well, so if you guys keep it going, good times ahead.
Jump to: