Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 155. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The market is based on the opal network (p2p), isn'it?

There will be a White Paper released about the file transfer process in the coming days.

Thank you for the response. Great job anyway, this project is getting better day by day thanks to the awesome team behind it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

There will be a White Paper released about the file transfer process in the coming days.
legendary
QFT
Activity: 476
niice to see its there though  
registered  Grin
Activity: 262
Opal Market Update

First off, We want to thank all of you in the Opal Community for being so patience and being so active about getting the word out about the market. We are as frustrated as you are about the delay, but as we've stated before we only want to release stable developments.
We are currently working to patch the site for security purposes before full release and will be continuing to improve and upgrade the site in the coming weeks and months.

However, we did not want to leave you empty handed today.

We are opening the Opal Marketplace up for preregistration today and if the patching goes well you will be able to begin selling your goods soon. Feel free to send us feedback on your thoughts on the Marketplace, we are always looking to improve.

So, without further adieu

http://market.opal-coin.com/

Please remember, the site is open to registration only

Thank you,

Opal Team

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 782
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Glad to see the Dev's keeping us updated on progress and making sure everything is in tip top shape before launching this Smiley That's dedication right there folks! Just one of the other reasons to continue grabbing as much OPAL as you can before the price goes back up again Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading everyone Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

The opal team prides itself on responsibility and honesty.  One of our pentesters found a flaw that must be fixed in order to protect Opal users.  The launch will still happen, hopefully within 24 hours, but we cannot make any promises.

Thank you for your support, and we'll make sure we make this worth your time.

~Bass

Thank you for your trasparency.  However, it is not a big delay and it is nice to know a flaw is going to be patched.

yes my thoughts exactly
legendary
Hey everyone,

The opal team prides itself on responsibility and honesty.  One of our pentesters found a flaw that must be fixed in order to protect Opal users.  The launch will still happen, hopefully within 24 hours, but we cannot make any promises.

~Bass

Thank you for your trasparency.  However, it is not a big delay and it is nice to know a flaw is going to be patched.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 271
man i cant wait, but still better found now then later
Activity: 728
Hey everyone,

~Bass
legendary
Any news about the marketplace release?

It seems there are some issues with the countdown timer, and people in different areas of the world. There is half an hour left on it (from now) for the time we set it at.

There are a few more tweaks we still need to finish. Hopefully we will be able to launch on time - but if not, we shouldn't be too late. Technically, everything is working - it's just some cosmetics we'd like to try get ironed out. But if needs be we can still launch and work on those in the background!

I am really looking forward to this.
legendary
Activity: 1988
5000 satoshi  Grin

I believe. Smiley

the price can be 50, 000 sat if they get out instant transaction or something revolutionnary like that.

We like a challenge  Wink

Just a small bump to remember this dev team like challenge   Grin
would you guys consider physical items being sold? is it something you could/would be willing to add?

over 10000 lines of self made code...Smiley it would be smart to enter beta first i think, so you can address issues, and get some more feedback from the community for visual/technical adaptions.

one more thing, im really interested in the decentralized filesharing, imo such features are important and very valuable to crypto/the internet in general.
Will it be worked on simultaneously, so not all the work will be shifted to the marketplace?

+1 for these questions Smiley I was wondering if physical items would be a thought for selling on the opal marketplace as well and agree it might help the marketplace very well.  I also agree with the beta first unless the team really knows what they are doing and are very hardworking to make it flawless but I also though I overheard somewhere that the marketplace would be released in stages to assure that they could fine tune it as it ran but correct me if I'm wrong?
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
would you guys consider physical items being sold? is it something you could/would be willing to add?

over 10000 lines of self made code...Smiley it would be smart to enter beta first i think, so you can address issues, and get some more feedback from the community for visual/technical adaptions.

one more thing, im really interested in the decentralized filesharing, imo such features are important and very valuable to crypto/the internet in general.
Will it be worked on simultaneously, so not all the work will be shifted to the marketplace?

It seems there are some issues with the countdown timer, and people in different areas of the world. There is half an hour left on it (from now) for the time we set it at.

There are a few more tweaks we still need to finish. Hopefully we will be able to launch on time - but if not, we shouldn't be too late. Technically, everything is working - it's just some cosmetics we'd like to try get ironed out. But if needs be we can still launch and work on those in the background!

Okey, thanks for the update.

Nice to see that you respond quickly and honestly! Nice team!

Thats a thing that i love, they come every day online to update us, or answering questions to the community
This is exactly what Crypto needs is a good strong hardworking team that keeps their community updated on their progress and what's going on so their coin holders know what to expect and I commend them for this.  Keep up the amazing work OPALTEAM and thanks for the update Smiley Happy Trading Everyone and Cheers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036

Okey, thanks for the update.

Nice to see that you respond quickly and honestly! Nice team!

Thats a thing that i love, they come every day online to update us, or answering questions to the community
Jump to: