Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 152. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
they did open up, only its beta it seem
http://market.opal-coin.com/

People have some expectation,when you say Market will be out in 5 day,and finally it took 12 day to get out a non-finish beta version,my bad, but me too I have expect something that never happen.

Now Im mostly disappointed

This is hurting so bad the collective mind about opal...Its like opal have fail his crypto volume delivery exam's

Maybe your expectations are to high?

Sorry to expect a finish product in delay. We have still nothing to promote seriously opal...
legendary
Wait what? that marketplace looks great
they are fixing some things and off we go i thought? and they will go on with the filesharing etc. imo i think too quick to judge maybe m8.

Sorry but lets be clear,nobody give a fuck about a non-finish beta market!! The damn market tell you right now.

There's over 400 cryptocurrency and many dev team working his ass. Im here because I have seen this some week ago,opal dev team working his ass,but the last day disappointed me...

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
People have some expectation,when you say Market will be out in 5 day,and finally it took 12 day to get out a non-finish beta version,my bad, but me too I have expect something that never happen.

This is hurting so bad the collective mind about opal...Its like opal have fail his crypto volume delivery exam's

Maybe your expectations are to high?
legendary
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Wait what? that marketplace looks great
they are fixing some things and off we go i thought? and they will go on with the filesharing etc. imo i think too quick to judge maybe m8.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
the market has never been delayed for 12 days.. =/
legendary
they did open up, only its beta it seem
http://market.opal-coin.com/

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
legendary
What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..

We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

Please,Don't fuck up this.

ps: say welcome to 400ish again
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Opal Stake Day!
"Opals taking a vacation to have some stake Cheesy"

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

Saturday November 15th at 2:00 pm (CST)

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

A global timer is located here to coordinate this event.

http://tinyurl.com/OpalStakeDay

Lets show the Cryptoworld how strong the Opal community is.

Lets take a vacation from trading and Celebrate the wonder that is Opal!

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

Lets see if we can get to 0 Opals for sale!

Hey I tried to download the OPAL wallet and it wouldn't work on my computer? Any ideas why that might be? I downloaded both the one from this thread and the one from the opalcoin website and neither worked for my windows computer.  If anyone can help me with that I would greatly appreciate that because I would love to partake in OPALSTAKEDAY Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Opal Stake Day!

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

great idea  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Opal Stake Day!

----------------------

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Hey Devs,

Does the Opacity log-in function as of now? I tried it but haven't received a message in wallet yet.
I also seem to be having trouble logging back in. I enter my info and click login but nothing happens. I have Firefox, and have Noscript disabled on the site. Could just be me, can someone else log out and back in? Smiley

yes same for me here. I ask for email verification but i dont get any mail aswell so i cant make listing  Roll Eyes

i had the same, changed to gmail for now
Hey guys, was chatting in IRC and got it sorted out. But yes, I just had to recreate account (took half a minute), and I can log in and out no problems now.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Hey Devs,

Does the Opacity log-in function as of now? I tried it but haven't received a message in wallet yet.
I also seem to be having trouble logging back in. I enter my info and click login but nothing happens. I have Firefox, and have Noscript disabled on the site. Could just be me, can someone else log out and back in? Smiley

yes same for me here. I ask for email verification but i dont get any mail aswell so i cant make listing  Roll Eyes

i had the same, changed to gmail for now
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Hey Devs,

same here, seems like the db was reset again.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Hey Devs,

yes same for me here. I ask for email verification but i dont get any mail aswell so i cant make listing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Hey Devs,

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
its all the works to me personally, good!
Activity: 728

I been trying to post a item on Marketplace and it is not work out for me , so what can we post on Marketplace to sell ?

I'll talk to you in  a few hours to fix Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Looking forward the marketplace paper!
Jump to: