Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 154. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
This is a prime opportunity to get in cheap on a great investment. Been buying all morning Cheesy
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
no worries, just sitting back and watching the developments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It's the same old crypto game people are dumping their coins now because they are too impatient to wait on a good solid investment.  But I don't care I say let them lol OPAL is an amazing project and coin and with a supply of just over 15 million coins there is no reason this coin won't easily bring at minimum 2k a coin! So let the weak hands and the accumulators sell and accumulate and if you got some spare BTC then pick up some more OPAL Smiley I love how active the Devs are with the community and how hard they have been working to stay on track to the progress and timelines that they have given the community and that alone should speak for itself! When someone asks a question they are quick to answer the question and not just a vague answer either, they always explain themselves which is also very nice to see in Crypto! I'm here for the long haul so if anyone is considering getting rid of their OPAL they can very happily dump them into my buys Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink

What you said is Excellent  Smiley  I got to talk to one of the Dev on the OpalCoin talking forum .. Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It's the same old crypto game people are dumping their coins now because they are too impatient to wait on a good solid investment.  But I don't care I say let them lol OPAL is an amazing project and coin and with a supply of just over 15 million coins there is no reason this coin won't easily bring at minimum 2k a coin! So let the weak hands and the accumulators sell and accumulate and if you got some spare BTC then pick up some more OPAL Smiley I love how active the Devs are with the community and how hard they have been working to stay on track to the progress and timelines that they have given the community and that alone should speak for itself! When someone asks a question they are quick to answer the question and not just a vague answer either, they always explain themselves which is also very nice to see in Crypto! I'm here for the long haul so if anyone is considering getting rid of their OPAL they can very happily dump them into my buys Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
very strange price going down with everything going on. crypto is phucking weird lol

Just an accumulation. No reason for people to dump before the market + whitepaper release.

i know ive seen this accumulation so many times before with different coins and them boom they skyrocket  Smiley

does people remember veri coin way back, it was trading around 500-1000 sat for a while and then took an incredible climb to the moon!

history ALWAYS repeats itself!

https://it.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=UBI.MI#symbol=UBI.MI;range=1y set @ 1y lol

yes i see lol
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
very strange price going down with everything going on. crypto is phucking weird lol

Just an accumulation. No reason for people to dump before the market + whitepaper release.

i know ive seen this accumulation so many times before with different coins and them boom they skyrocket  Smiley

does people remember veri coin way back, it was trading around 500-1000 sat for a while and then took an incredible climb to the moon!

https://it.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=UBI.MI#symbol=UBI.MI;range=1y set @ 1y lol
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Having same problem with cryptsy. No coins to wallet after 5 hours now. Anybody can you help?

Do you have the tx id?

You can check it at:

http://blockexperts.com/opal

or PM or join freenode irc!

http://webchat.freenode.net/#opalcoin
Activity: 192
Having same problem with cryptsy. No coins to wallet after 5 hours now. Anybody can you help?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Anyone else waiting for withdraw from Bittrex? 12hours now... everything is correct, dam!  Angry
Bittrex hurry up!  Cheesy

Opal is great!  Smiley
Activity: 658
i think after checking out this project im actually impressed. nice job Opal team. this coin deserves more investor attention.
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Please add us to twitter and retweet

https://twitter.com/OpalMarket

Your social media link to Opal Market place here you will get live updates on what is hot and new items! Coming Soon!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hey guys!  We're getting closer to squelching this flaw!

We had to do a db reset, so you will have to sign up again if you did already.

Also, you can now list items, but purchasing won't work until we give the go ahead
Thanks for you and the OPALTEAM keeping the community updated and being so transparent with what you guys have been up to.  Very professional and honest of you guys and that's why I have no doubt in my mind that OPAL will definitely be a long term hold coin and achieve a good positive look for coins in crypto to follow Smiley Keep up the amazing work guys and Congrats on everything so far!! Cheers Wink
Activity: 728
Hey guys!  We're getting closer to squelching this flaw!

We had to do a db reset, so you will have to sign up again if you did already.

Also, you can now list items, but purchasing won't work until we give the go ahead
Activity: 532
Thanks a bunch for the update. 

I know the marketplace is beta and there are still plenty of things to come.  With that said, you guys should really look at how Themeforest.net and the rest of the Envato markets are designed. (http://market.envato.com/)  Working towards a platform that can contend with these guys would set Opal apart from any and every coin that is out there.  http://themeforest.net/ brings in millions of dollars a year from website templates.  They have wordpress themes that sell millions just for 1 theme.  The Opal marketplace could be perfect for this. 

If we could skim off just a small part the template market and add that with the other digital goods that will be sold on the platform, will create a huge amount of usability and buy pressure for Opal.

For those of you that are not familiar with ThemeForest, you use paypal to deposit funds into your Envato account.  You then use those credits to buy themes or other digital goods.  You get a discount when you deposit funds before a purchase or pay a slightly higher price if you are making a one time deposit to purchase 1 item.  The same can be done with Opal but using bitcoin.  The fees to sell on the Envato market place can be as much as 55% of your total sales.  http://themeforest.net/make_money/become_an_author  If Opal's fees were less than this and the market place grew, we could see an influx of authors moving from other platforms to our marketplace.

Usability and buy pressure.  That's what all coins strive for and Opal could do it if they can build a competitive platform.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
After looking at opal for a week or so, i gotta say i am really psyched about this project  Roll Eyes.
The dev team seems very professional and very capable aswell. Im looking forward to read the whitepaper and understand more how this all works. Bought opal couple of times last few days and wish everyone the best.
ps: Love the graphix of the youtube short clip, very cool  Cool
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
it is for the register only not yet wait into the listings?

uhh just pre register for now.
I like the layout opal, it looks rather nice  Cheesy
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
it is for the register only not yet wait into the listings?
Jump to: