Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 153. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
http://market.opal-coin.com/listings/5/almost-free-opal/

I'm giving away free opal in exchange for trying out the site!

Bonus Bounty: 1k free opal to anyone who lists a (legit) item!

Just sent 1 OPAL through the site, awesome work! Registration, linking of wallet, and purchasing the product took all of 2 minutes (if that).

This will be very cool DEVS  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I have made a purchase it was smooth and  fast I'm very satisfied. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Done. I sent 1 OPAL to both listings. Worked great, no problems!
Activity: 782
for testing purposes?
i saw some other listings on there before everythingn got reset, someone was selling a multipool  Grin
Activity: 728

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
700 sat for a coin with awsome development,active dev,15m coin and growin community.

People are mostly dumb when they can't wait Grin

Dev,we need a small ETA about future stuff when you get out the market to counter the ''buy on rumour,sell on news''  and keep this attractive Wink

thanks Smiley
I just think that people are generally stupid and are so hyped on the "buy on rumour, sell on news" concept that as soon as they see a slight price drop on a coin once the news comes out they panic! I'm still convinced that OPAL is a good strong long term hold coin and anyone who has the balls to hold it for the duration will be rewarded very kindly! And those who sell are gonna be thinking "Well I made 10$ trading my OPAL while the people who are in it long term will be laughing when they cash out in the thousands!! Wink Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Smiley P.S - I mean 700 sats for a coin that has only 15 million!! Come on now folks that is a freaking steal of a deal!! Just wait and see when everything is said and done OPAL will easily be worth 5k a coin no problem Wink

i like stupid people on these markets. please dont speak about them in such a manner. am i bad for hoping they keep selling so i can get more for cheaper? lol
No that's not bad at all my friend Smiley I didn't literally mean they are stupid I meant that it's funny how impatient traders are and that if they don't see the moon right off the bat they take their minimal profits and move on to the next coin.  Which unfortunately for the most of them turns out to be some shit scam coin and they just end up losing their profits they made on the legit coin they decided to dump because it wasn't rising as quickly as they had hoped.  Like I said and will say again OPAL is a very good hardworking team and coin and concept and I will hold my OPAL till I see at least 5k which I can pretty much guarantee it will as long as the Devs and team stay strong and keep delivering as they have and are constantly doing Smiley So ya let the impatient dump and congratulations to everyone who can keep scoring cheap OPAL at these prices because they won't stay this low forever that's for sure Smiley

im pretty sure opal slipped under the radar with the sea of scams that have been released over the past month id say. i myself just decided to take a look at it and was happy that i wasnt too late with such a dedicated team. i assumed it was one of those scams. but it's proven to be maybe the only coin that was real in all of them since fibrecoin. i didnt even know this damn coin had anon already implemented lol. a twitter campaign could work wonders i think.
+1 I agree that too many traders are being suckered into pump groups and scam coins that OPAL has been going undetected for a while now and I can't wait till the majority see how legit and hardworking this coin and its developers truly are Smiley OPAL will be around for a long time and the price in the future will make anyone getting in at these prices a freaking pretty penny that's for sure Smiley Anyways I'd love to chat but gotta go score some more OPAL while it's still back under 1k a coin Wink
Activity: 658
700 sat for a coin with awsome development,active dev,15m coin and growin community.

Dev,we need a small ETA about future stuff when you get out the market to counter the ''buy on rumour,sell on news''  and keep this attractive Wink

thanks Smiley
I just think that people are generally stupid and are so hyped on the "buy on rumour, sell on news" concept that as soon as they see a slight price drop on a coin once the news comes out they panic! I'm still convinced that OPAL is a good strong long term hold coin and anyone who has the balls to hold it for the duration will be rewarded very kindly! And those who sell are gonna be thinking "Well I made 10$ trading my OPAL while the people who are in it long term will be laughing when they cash out in the thousands!! Wink Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Smiley P.S - I mean 700 sats for a coin that has only 15 million!! Come on now folks that is a freaking steal of a deal!! Just wait and see when everything is said and done OPAL will easily be worth 5k a coin no problem Wink

i like stupid people on these markets. please dont speak about them in such a manner. am i bad for hoping they keep selling so i can get more for cheaper? lol
No that's not bad at all my friend Smiley I didn't literally mean they are stupid I meant that it's funny how impatient traders are and that if they don't see the moon right off the bat they take their minimal profits and move on to the next coin.  Which unfortunately for the most of them turns out to be some shit scam coin and they just end up losing their profits they made on the legit coin they decided to dump because it wasn't rising as quickly as they had hoped.  Like I said and will say again OPAL is a very good hardworking team and coin and concept and I will hold my OPAL till I see at least 5k which I can pretty much guarantee it will as long as the Devs and team stay strong and keep delivering as they have and are constantly doing Smiley So ya let the impatient dump and congratulations to everyone who can keep scoring cheap OPAL at these prices because they won't stay this low forever that's for sure Smiley

im pretty sure opal slipped under the radar with the sea of scams that have been released over the past month id say. i myself just decided to take a look at it and was happy that i wasnt too late with such a dedicated team. i assumed it was one of those scams. but it's proven to be maybe the only coin that was real in all of them since fibrecoin. i didnt even know this damn coin had anon already implemented lol. a twitter campaign could work wonders i think.

thanks Smiley

No that's not bad at all my friend Smiley I didn't literally mean they are stupid I meant that it's funny how impatient traders are and that if they don't see the moon right off the bat they take their minimal profits and move on to the next coin.  Which unfortunately for the most of them turns out to be some shit scam coin and they just end up losing their profits they made on the legit coin they decided to dump because it wasn't rising as quickly as they had hoped.  Like I said and will say again OPAL is a very good hardworking team and coin and concept and I will hold my OPAL till I see at least 5k which I can pretty much guarantee it will as long as the Devs and team stay strong and keep delivering as they have and are constantly doing Smiley So ya let the impatient dump and congratulations to everyone who can keep scoring cheap OPAL at these prices because they won't stay this low forever that's for sure Smiley
Activity: 658

thanks Smiley

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Cant login now  to my account on Marketplace?  ,I was able to login late last night

did all the account got delete agan?

i think they reset db

why they reset it

on the Marketplace

I got in, but can upload a Image  on the Main Image part ,   you can upload Image on the Sub Images  works fines..

any ideas why? and help
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Cant login now  to my account on Marketplace?  ,I was able to login late last night

did all the account got delete agan?

i think they reset db

thanks Smiley
Activity: 728
We are open for listings!

OpalCoin  Talking forum

I am announce that  Opal Coin has a talking forum that we all can join in on used for updates news and general conversation  And  Games . So please join in and help opal coin community grow.

What you will need to get started is

1 Zello Walkie Talkie  - work with   Windows, Android, iPhone and Windows phones.
2. Make an account
3. Add channel OpalCoin   . That’s it
4 Start Talking
Let’s all support Opal Coin …

Not sure What Zello is  go to youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_kjO5vi_I

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

thanks Smiley
Jump to: