Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 172. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

The highest Opal has been on Coinmarketcap was 149.. Well outside the top 100

Still a lot of room to grow..

Look how frustrating it was for bitcoin in the very early days, trading at a few cents here and there.  Those that were patient became millionaires.  I don't get discouraged easy. History has a way of repeating itself.
Activity: 149
Opal the future
5 STAR POD UPDATE

Notary documentation to complete the 5 star POD was emailed to Cryptoasian on Friday we have tried to contact him regarding this without response.
Opal the future
Opal has been on Coinmarketcap since week one of its release..

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opal/

I should have specified:  "Not even in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com on their front page yet"

The highest Opal has been on Coinmarketcap was 149.. Well outside the top 100

Still a lot of room to grow..
Opal has been on Coinmarketcap since week one of its release..

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opal/

I should have specified:  "Not even in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com on their front page yet"
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
andd we can still buy damnn low.  Cheesy

Opal the future

Giveaways end up lowering the price. the majority won't have enough, and will generally sell it as soon as the price moves.

I recommend other methods than a giveaway. 

To give an extreme example, do you think Google, Microsoft, or Apple would "giveaway free shares" in order to get the stock price higher? When you give something away for free, your are lowering the value.

Right now is not the time to do PR on this coin anyway. We have a few more things to build and release, and test out in the community first don't we?

If this is a long term project, why are we worried about the price right now anyway? Can't we wait another month or so before we push things? People that are pushing price obviously bought some and they are hoping to sell part of their positionoff.  Don't cater to those people who are complaining about the price this early. Their motive is obvious.

Opal isn't even on coinmarketcap yet.  There is so much to do, let's take care of the early stuff before we have 100 extra people in here complaining about this, that, and the other thing.  While it's quiet and we have a tight community this is the best time to finish doing the basics.

With regard to hiring PR experts, we really need to have more merchants accepting the coin. A PR can't pull a rabbit out of their butt based on ideas and future possibilities.  Any PR person will tell you, give them solid things to promote. 

Right now, people should be more worried about how much time they have left to buy more coins before the price does go up.  There is always room to buy more at these rates.

Once its start spiking, you won't be able to afford more. Smiley

Don't worry, people are still drifting in here in the meantime.  Every post we write gets us back up on the topic list.
We are looking for PR experts. Please PM us or contact us on IRC/email if you are able to offer your services.

We have also contacted several professional PR firms to take opal to the moon
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
We are looking for PR experts. Please PM us or contact us on IRC/email if you are able to offer your services.
legendary
But its still really crazy.

Exemple;

Potcoin have 160m coin in circulation, its 11x more coin than Opal have. But Potcoin price's are around 800 sat now(500-3000)

On a same level we need to go at 3.8ksat for 500k marketcap(#42)

For top 10,expect something around 15-16k for opal (4m CM,In fact,this is #11 but we need to kick ass darkcoin from this position...so expect 30-40k per coin) )

ps; correct me if something are wrong

Future are bright and full of possibility in this ship Smiley

all the potential is there at least.
Just like to see opal get what it deserves, and thats not 400 sat price  Grin

for sure Wink
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Exemple;

Potcoin have 160m coin in circulation, its 11x more coin than Opal have. But Potcoin price's are around 800 sat now(500-3000)

For top 10,expect something around 15-16k for opal (4m CM,In fact,this is #11 but we need to kick ass darkcoin from this position...so expect 30-40k per coin) )

all the potential is there at least.
Just like to see opal get what it deserves, and thats not 400 sat price  Grin
legendary

Exemple;

What abour some kind of giveaway?
To bring new people into opal

-Start bounty to pay a PR constant team
-giveaway with Opacity card Wink
-Merchant and game(market)
-longvision roadmap
-conferance( This work EVERYtime)

and maybe remove cryptoasian 4star and pull it again when you gonna have 5 star

There's many solution!
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
they give away a lot already i think, i got here through their giveaways  Grin
they did big soaks, i think gave away more than 100k.  actually there are quite  alot of people in their irc channel, would've expected some more fireworks on the bct thread as well.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Exemple;

What abour some kind of giveaway?
To bring new people into opal
legendary

Exemple;

Activity: 206
this price is just crazy low, this should be a top 10 alt , its mind blowing how this is still hoovering around 350-450 sat.
it basically makes me think that this scene doesn't care about features and devs at all...they just all looking for the next ponzi scam ;/

Like xxxgoodgirls has mentioned a few times, I honestly believe the main problem is PR. I just don't think enough people know about this coin and what it offers - now and in the future. We need to get the word out on a bigger scale.

+1

hmm,look like the last Canabisdarkcoin have explode,or darkshibe,this is funny on other side...

Maybe rename Opal for PonziDarkweed... Cheesy

You forgot black in the name xD It seems the devs are doing it wrong they are suppose to hold an overpriced ipo and make loads of promises in development and then not deliver and run off with the ipo money. Tut tut devs stop being legit!
legendary
this price is just crazy low, this should be a top 10 alt , its mind blowing how this is still hoovering around 350-450 sat.
it basically makes me think that this scene doesn't care about features and devs at all...they just all looking for the next ponzi scam ;/

Like xxxgoodgirls has mentioned a few times, I honestly believe the main problem is PR. I just don't think enough people know about this coin and what it offers - now and in the future. We need to get the word out on a bigger scale.

+1

hmm,look like the last Canabisdarkcoin have explode,or darkshibe,this is funny on other side...

Maybe rename Opal for PonziDarkweed and start a non-sens PR like 1 PDW for 1 Gram of weed send instantly with anonymity... Cheesy

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Jump to: